It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A completely new idea to where the Aliens come from

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As you might be able to derive this from my previous post in this thread, I agree with you. However, there might actually be some truth in this 2000 year old story book. I believe (yes!) that the story writers just wrote down what they experienced, describing it as good as they could, considering their knowledge and perception.

I say it again, this is 2,000 years ago. Anything other than a guy on a horse would have been magical, caused by "gods" or "satan".

Something else you should also consider...
...John who wrote this work was in exile on Patmos a prison island after an unsuccessful attempt to boil him in oil.

He wrote Revelation in code as a letter to the seven churches in Asia Minor mentioned in the first three chapters...
...he drew from symbols in the Old Testament as a way of getting his message past the prison guards.

Most people still read the work as well as the guards...without a clue.

I have given you the key to understanding the work...
...it contains 800+ allusions to stuff in the Old Testament scriptures...
...it was written to Christians to warn them of how world powers would impact on them....
...it is chiasmic in structure...
...and even with a shallow understanding of history you will see how stuff has already been fulfilled as predicted.

We are now in the time of the last church and the last seal is about to be opened.

It's still not too late to be prepared for what happens next...
...but don't rely too much on other people...
...remember that a Spirit revealed it in vision to John...
...and the same Spirit will open it up for you...personally.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this is how man found out that their were other lifeforms in the universe. interdimensional entities that communicate through your mind and pineal gland.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Agreed, they are the transports. Interesting is that the grays and reptilians look like frogs, just sort of bigger. They will try to fool us, and for many, they will succeed.
Please see my post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
As unusual as the bible is some parts of it are more unusual than others. Take a look at this verse from Revelations chapter 16 verse 13 and 14...

13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs. Come out of the mouth of the dragon. And out of the mouth of the beast. And out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 - For they are the spirits of devils working Miracles which go forth unto the Kings of The Earth and of the whole Earth world, To gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Unclean spirits... aliens? More than one Satan? Coming out of a dragon to do battle with god? It doesn't sound friendly whatever came out of that dragon... anybody care to translate this verse into more sense?

The bible was written by men. It is not the word of god.

Hell...

these beings are more of a true god to us than what we currently consider to be god.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
As unusual as the bible is some parts of it are more unusual than others. Take a look at this verse from Revelations chapter 16 verse 13 and 14...

13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs. Come out of the mouth of the dragon. And out of the mouth of the beast. And out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 - For they are the spirits of devils working Miracles which go forth unto the Kings of The Earth and of the whole Earth world, To gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Unclean spirits... aliens? More than one Satan? Coming out of a dragon to do battle with god? It doesn't sound friendly whatever came out of that dragon... anybody care to translate this verse into more sense?

Its basically sayin that the DRAGON - THE BEAST- THE ANTICHRIST are being driven by internal negative energies. Now if the DRAGON-BEAST- ANTICHRIST ARE all ment to be something else like kingdoms or countries or republics then there are evil spirits/entities guiding these countries kingdoms or republics into war with each other. The demon doesnt have favorites, it just wants topside earth to be destroyed by any means necessary (FOR THE END OF ALL MEANS EVERYONE IS READY TO BE JUDGED AND PREPARED FOR FINAL BATTLE).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join