It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection with 2012, Orion and Saturn’s artificial moon Iapetus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Moderators, please post this where it is appropriate.
2012, What if David Flynn and Stan Romanek are both right.
I am aware of the mixed feelings that some people have for Stan Romanek.
But how can a dyslexic person, with the math compression of fifth grader, write down Drake's Equation?
www.stanromanek.com...
And what would you make of his equation that depicts a worm hole opening up between the last star of Orion’s belt? Ironically, the stars of Orion’s belt are in the same position as the Pyramids of Egypt!
Regarding his star chart on the page of the above link
Could his planet X be David Flynns moon, “Iapetus?”
www.youtube.com...
David Flynns presentations are beyond thought provoking, and are a MUST watch. I don’t agree with 100 percent of what he formulates, just maybe 99.9.
www.viddler.com...
Iapetus, for all scientific explanations, defies most of the laws and forces of nature.
www.enterprisemission.com...
Could this worm hole that forms from Alnitak , a triple star system (a Trinity!) in Orion’s belt, send destruction to the alien filled Iapetus?
en.wikipedia.org...
If indeed, when this astrological alignment happens, perhaps all Hell will break loose.
All of this being combined with some of Stan’s revelations, makes this amalgamation a stimulating and challenging hypothesis.
If you enjoyed this thread, please Digg it, flag and star.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The math in Drakes equation is multiplication and addition.
I *really* hope those topics are covered before 5th grade in US schools...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Oh silly me. I forgot that I learned the fundamental theorem of calculus in the Fifth grade

T3
N* =ƒ R* (t)dt

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Saturn’s artificial moon Iapetus continues to be an enigma. With the numerous threads around an invasion fleet in orbit around Saturn, things just become more curious.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
when i first heard about stan romanek i was well up for it, and then i saw az youtube vid of a news interview with the man wearing a pyramid on a neckless... i now dont trust a word he says!! how many people have been harrassed, suicided, intimidated because of a credible alien story... and yet he's gone mainstream... it smells fishy!!

is part of an agenda being set up??

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

I don't know about an agenda. But some of the video interviews about the people that were there with Stan seem credible. The other thing is that some of his message jibes with David Flynn. I haven't seen Any One dispute him. Then there are the images of Saturn's moon Iapetus. That is mind boggling. They can't explain those images at all. But it has all gone hush hush.
Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Is Stan Romanek not the same guy who did the whole alien looking in the window video?
It is the same guy right?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Is Stan Romanek not the same guy who did the whole alien looking in the window video?
It is the same guy right?

Yes and his quantum equations that he wrote down have been substantiated by college professors. Take a look at
David Flynn's website
www.mt.net...
The videos that he has on Youtube are astounding.
Then take a look at Iapatus, do a search and look at it's photos. Very strange!

new topics

top topics

join