It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A completely new idea to where the Aliens come from

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As unusual as the bible is some parts of it are more unusual than others. Take a look at this verse from Revelations chapter 16 verse 13 and 14...

13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs. Come out of the mouth of the dragon. And out of the mouth of the beast. And out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 - For they are the spirits of devils working Miracles which go forth unto the Kings of The Earth and of the whole Earth world, To gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Unclean spirits... aliens? More than one Satan? Coming out of a dragon to do battle with god? It doesn't sound friendly whatever came out of that dragon... anybody care to translate this verse into more sense?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I dont know, landingships ?
troops going out of vehicles ??

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am in no way an expert on the Bible, but I am very knowledgable so I will do my best. First off, the number three is a symbol of something real and complete in the Bible. This means that three beings most likely with evil intentions will come from the mouth of the dragon. The dragon is mentioned in almost every ancient culture and ancient astronaut theory claims that these "dragons" are actually space craft i.e. the fire, shininess, unusuality, and loud noise. Personally this passage makes me think of aliens that will come as "friends" who will end up tricking all nations into devotion toward them, eventually leading us to battle.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
As unusual as the bible is some parts of it are more unusual than others. Take a look at this verse from Revelations chapter 16 verse 13 and 14...

13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs. Come out of the mouth of the dragon. And out of the mouth of the beast. And out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 - For they are the spirits of devils working Miracles which go forth unto the Kings of The Earth and of the whole Earth world, To gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Unclean spirits... aliens? More than one Satan? Coming out of a dragon to do battle with god? It doesn't sound friendly whatever came out of that dragon... anybody care to translate this verse into more sense?

This is Satan's 'Trinity' that comes at the end of the sixth seal...
...many people believe this is historically where we are right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A completely new idea?

Hype much?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think UFO's are transports for demons. I think the start of UFO's will be the start of the Deception in the Bible. Humans are gonna make these demons Gods.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is NOT a "completely new idea" about alien origins. The "angel/demon alien" theory has been around quite a while. While I do not think it is correct, nor wish to debate why I am just pointing out that this is not a original theory.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Seriously? You don't see the deception throughout history within human civilizations? Deception is in our face daily, and yet we think in a moment deception will appear in the sky (in the form of ET). I think personally, we are in the end times according to the bible. We are just moments away from the revealing of truth. People are demanding truth, there is a spiritual battle occurring right now. You can tell those still under the influence of deception, they are referred to by some as 'sheep.' The bible said that the devil was cast down and given freedom upon the earth. May it be that the devil is really a state of consciousness. We are beginning to unshackle ourselves from this prison. If the PTB or whoever wanted to rule this earth with aliens they would have done it a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I know a lot about the bible having been brought up in the methodist church.
The revelations' prophecies are similar to Mother Shipton's prophecies when it comes to the dragon. The dragon is a symbol for massive transition.
It's essence is one of duality. It represents beauty as well as the capacity for destruction.
It is the most powerful among all the Chinese star sign animals and it just happens to be my own sign in the Chinese zodiac.
Nostradamus I think even has something about the dragon. But I will have to look into that one because I can't remember where I read it.
Perhaps the dragon is cycling in and out of the collective unconscious at times when humanity is sensing great change?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
These verses are talking about the sixth seal judgement poured out on earth's inhabitants. The fake evil trinity: Satan (dragon), the beast (antichrist), false prophet (probably the pope), are in a last ditch effort to defeat God. You have to read the events leading up to it in order to get a better understanding, but Satan and his fellow angels were already crushed by God's angels (chapter 12,7-9), so this is an attempt to merge the demonic armies, with that of the remaining human armies. They will think that they themselves are gathering this great army, but it is actually God Himself, who is leading them to their demise at the battle of Armegeddon.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think what the OP says reminds me of the new V series that just came out last week coincidently - V

The world welcomes these new beings who come to help humanity as well as stock up some water and a mineral (humans), they use devotion to manipulate the masses to side with them. They are reptillians using cloned human dna biological shells to mask their real selves from the people of earth.

Reptillians coincidently relates to the OP saying:

3 reptillians coming out of a spaceship???

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadianUnclean spirits... aliens? More than one Satan ? Coming out of a dragon to do battle with god?

Rev 9:11 As their leader they had their emperor, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek Apollyon.

ABADDON, OR APOLLYON
The former name is Hebrew, and the latter Greek, and both signify the destroyer, Re 9:11. He is called the angel of death, or the destroying angel.

c. The angel of the bottomless pit: Since this is the king of these locusts, and since he has the name Abaddon or Apollyon, this is obviously Satan himself or another high-ranking leader of demons.

Which is the angel of the bottomless pit - See the notes on Rev_9:1. The word “angel” here would seem to refer to the chief of the evil angels, who presided over the dark and gloomy regions from whence the locusts seemed to emerge. This may either mean that this evil angel seemed to command them personally, or that his spirit was infused into the leader of these hosts.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

Satan mimicks everything about the LORD, because he desires to be God.
2 Thessalonians Chapter 2 and Isaiah Chapter 66, talks about the strong delusions.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, the trinity.

So Satan will mimick this in the last days.

Beast the rises up out of the Sea (dragon), Beast that rises up out of the earth (false prophet), and then of course the spirit of anticrhist.

This is not an alegory as some would have you believe. It is literal.

Beast that rises out of the Sea, will be the one world leader in the new world order, could be head of the U.N., does not surprise me that an Asian, which has all it's sybolism of the dragon, is head also of the UN at this time. Now I am not pointing any fingers at any particular person, but I do believe that he does exist today and I believe will be revealed with the disclosure of the "aliens".

Beast that rises out of the earth, the religious order, I believe will be coming shortly, possibly after disclosure of the "aliens", because they have developed a whole "bible" of their own already and talked about extensively on openmindforums called the BPWH (Best Possible.. something, I forgot. I think they also have something called the yellow book, and has nothing to do with the phone). I would have to research it over again, I paid half attention to it, but apparently they explain that they came here and planted us on the earth and left us to grow on our own and we are their "slaves".

The spirit of antichrist has always been around since the LORD Jesus Christ resurrected and the working of the apostles. This is extensively talked about in 1 John.

Now people keep saying there is a reptilian race of "aliens", what I do not understand is how people do not make this connection:

Genesis 3:13
And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that you have done? And the woman said, The "serpent" beguiled me, and I did eat.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

So obviously, the simple people of 2000 years ago would have described aliens coming out of a spaceship just like it is written in the bible.

Nothing religious there. They would have described Tom Cruise climbing out of an F18 the same way, after he dropped some bombs or shot some rockets. The "devil" climbing out of "the dragon"..... Satan!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

The Book of Enoch should be of some help in explaining the versus in Rev.

Book of Enoch/Chapter 10:13
And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have.

God gave Gabriel instructions concerning the Nephilim and the imprisonment of the fallen angels:
"And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle".

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

Although this is not a new idea, it can seem like it to someone who has not considered it before.

Here are a few facts that can unlock Revelation.

Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus Christ and the powers that will come against His people until the failed 'world of men' is restored.

Revelation contains over 800 symbols drawn from the Old Testament scriptures...
...and their meaning is found there.

The seven churches in the first three chapters are a key to the chiasmic nature of the work.
1. The seven churches were seven literal groups in Asia Minor (modern Turkey).
2. They seem to have been chosen from 100's because of there specific characteristics.
3. These characteristics represent seven types of people within Christendom.
4. The specific order of the seven churches represent the seven chronological era's of Christendom.

The final church Laodicea characterizes the current state of Christendom.

It is during this final church phase that the rest of the events of Revelation unfold.

Each subsequent set of seven narrows the focus until the final restoration of all things.

The three Spirits like frogs comes at the end of the 6th seal...
...IMO this is where we are right now...
...the spawn of the domonic are about to return to the world of men...
...this time they are mascquerading as ET's.

The seventh seal will soon open...
...what will happen during that period is described by the next group of seven...the Trumpets.

This is history in advance...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I will just say this mate.. its the bible. thats all. its no more a source of accurate history than the Book of law by Aliester Crowly.

Quite frankly, I dont really care for religion. For those that are severely...... for those that are followers of these books, Fine. you believe in this stuff. I think its nothing more than a collaboration of stories from numerous people throughout history that coinside with what the previous story tellers were saying to make one complete doctrine of control and subjugation. thats my take on that. Believe in god or jesus all you like. More power to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
These verses are talking about the sixth seal judgement poured out on earth's inhabitants. The fake evil trinity: Satan (dragon), the beast (antichrist), false prophet (probably the pope), are in a last ditch effort to defeat God. You have to read the events leading up to it in order to get a better understanding, but Satan and his fellow angels were already crushed by God's angels (chapter 12,7-9), so this is an attempt to merge the demonic armies, with that of the remaining human armies. They will think that they themselves are gathering this great army, but it is actually God Himself, who is leading them to their demise at the battle of Armegeddon.

While your interpretation of the dragon, beast, false prophets is correct on one level...
...there is a broader take on it...IMO...

Dragon = the entity behind all political power
Beast = all religion (no exception)
False Prophet = all forms of media

The three foul spirits like frogs = "...they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world" Revelation 16:14

In the current Disclosure climate these Spirits are ET/Aliens...
...their signs are Crop Circles, UFO's, Alien technologies...
...the kings are those currently interacting with them behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
I will just say this mate.. its the bible. thats all. its no more a source of accurate history than the Book of law by Aliester Crowly.

Quite frankly, I dont really care for religion. For those that are severely...... for those that are followers of these books, Fine. you believe in this stuff. I think its nothing more than a collaboration of stories from numerous people throughout history that coinside with what the previous story tellers were saying to make one complete doctrine of control and subjugation. thats my take on that. Believe in god or jesus all you like. More power to you.

It seems then that you have chosen your side in the drama that is unfolding...
...there is no neutral ground...
...I have chosen mine.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

As you might be able to derive this from my previous post in this thread, I agree with you. However, there might actually be some truth in this 2000 year old story book. I believe (yes!) that the story writers just wrote down what they experienced, describing it as good as they could, considering their knowledge and perception.

I say it again, this is 2,000 years ago. Anything other than a guy on a horse would have been magical, caused by "gods" or "satan".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join