It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory explaining how chem-trails, H1N1 vaccine, and cytokine storms all equate to DEPOPULATION

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I enjoyed our few chemtrail debates and have found your posts to be civilized and to the point.

You mentioned the money given to Australians. It brought to mind the selective humanity that the world practices. If you were in the position of saving the world and population control was the only means....what populations would disappear?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

That's a tough one, possibly employ what China does with a two child policy or turn a blind eye to the billion starving people. I couldn't select who to depopulate though...

Both these are also actually happening to varying degrees so in effect, depopulation is happening, be it through ignorance or controlling and monitoring of births.

Obviously I disagree with chemtrails completely, so to me it's not viable, FEMA camps are impractical, particularly if the plan is for world depopulation and these camps seem only to be in the USA.
The coffin liners are again impractical because why bother sealing bodies in caskets if you plan on mass murdering everyone? Much easier and cheaper just to burn the bodies or bury them en mass in a big hole.
Making the vaccines kill us is silly, largely because you could just release the engineered strain of the H1N1 virus or some other virus and let that do all the work. Also, to kill everyone by vaccination would mean they would need to force everyone to get vaccinated at the same time, otherwise if whole towns started dying off it would send off alarm bells. And that isn't happening, the only mandatory vaccinations are for people in the armed forces and nurses/doctors/carers (plus a few other minor groups).

All of this is of course just my opinion, no agendas.

[edit on 8/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It might not be a specific depopulation plan but the vaccines could be argued as a way to keep people needing medical services. Throwing off the body chemistry. I would find this argument much more plausible myself.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The coffins are for when people bury their loved ones who die in the upcoming virus attacks. You say they may as well put everybody in holes? What do you think the relatives would say about that?

You say they may as well engineer a virus to kill people, and thats what they have done. Not everyone has to get vaccinated at the same time since it will take years before any signs show up, and it wont happen in every person who took the vaccine. The virus is just dangerous enough for people to want to get the vaccine. The contents of the vaccine is where the real danger is. Its not that complicated.

Your posts strike me as very black and white... you seem to think that bad guys are incapable of being smart since you post all these "they may as well do x" suggestions. No they cant because they will get caught if this gets traced back to them. They are not stupid. And there is a plan for all this, just like there was a plan prior to 9/11 that has now been executed.

Im not saying mass depopulation is what they are trying to do, but I think there is something in this vaccine that will prove to be pretty bad a few years from now. It wont affect everybody at the same time and it wont give the same symptoms. It will most likely just make a lot of people have bad immune systems or similar. Then they will blame this condition on something else, like radiation or the food. Im just guessing here but it will be something along those lines. Nothing obvious that can be connected.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

The coffins are for when people bury their loved ones who die in the upcoming virus attacks. You say they may as well put everybody in holes? What do you think the relatives would say about that?

For mass depopulation to work it will need to be swift, would it not?
No time for ceremonies.

You say they may as well engineer a virus to kill people, and thats what they have done. Not everyone has to get vaccinated at the same time since it will take years before any signs show up, and it wont happen in every person who took the vaccine. The virus is just dangerous enough for people to get the vaccine. The contents of the vaccine is where the real danger is. Its not that complicated.

Time will tell on this one I guess, I hope you're not alluding to aluminium as the potential danger?

Your posts strike me as very black and white... you seem to think that bad guys are incapable of being smart since you post all these "they may as well do x" suggestions. No they cant because they will get caught if this gets traced back to them. They are not stupid. And there is a plan for all this, just like there was a plan prior to 9/11 that has now been executed.

But couldn't that same argument be turned around on all these conspiracy theories? The government carried all these things out, and we worked it all out! The government is stupid!

Im not saying mass depopulation is what they are trying to do, but I think there is something in this vaccine that will prove to be pretty bad a few years from now. It wont affect everybody at the same time and it wont give the same symptoms. It will most likely just make a lot of people have bad immune systems or similar. Then they will blame this condition on something else, like radiation or the food. Im just guessing here but it will be something along those lines. Nothing obvious that can be connected.

Again I guess time will tell, do you remember getting your vaccines from measles, mumps and rubella?

These ailments are all but gone nowadays, has there been any signs of these vaccines effecting the general population in any way?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you bothered to do some snooping outside the mainstream, you'd get a different view on it, pretty pointless to read the latest news from WHO when they are possibly in on the scam, even you can understand that Chaddude !

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Indeed I do!

Hence why I am here.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

For mass depopulation to work it will need to be swift, would it not?
No time for ceremonies.

It will be swift, our immune respoce have been reduced thru the use of chemtrails which you dont believe in, and when 100's of million of people takes the Vaccine the 'real' plandemic will start.

There is no real plandemic now, they 'pretend' it is for the sole reson of scaring people to run and take the Jab.

Here in Norway they 'accedently' smashed 170.000 doses and in the Msm they said this means they needs to prioritize the Children and pregnant women, and if that is correct, they 'eliminate' a long line of coming generations, nice plan for depopulation, ay savvy..

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

170,000 doses getting smashed?

How on earth did that happen?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Im not into the detals, I can look it up for you, not really important, I'm pretty sure I saw a thread here on ATS where there were doses ruined also, so I got the feeling that it is/could be fear propeganda to give people the feeling that they might not get the the Jab if they hassitate on taking it..

I might be wrong, but that is my thoughts on it...

Here is a norwegian site..
Abc News

It say : 170.000 doses ruined after an accident at the producer.
We were to get 370.000 but got only 200.000 doses, but the good news, Norway will get 150.000 instead....

[edit on 8/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That could be true I suppose.

Seems to be quite a waste if they really did lose all those doses though.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

That could be true I suppose.

Seems to be quite a waste if they really did lose all those doses though.

Yes, it happend at GSK in Belgium.
Norway are looking for Jabs at other Producers..

I think it is suspect, that is alot of doses to ruin by accident imo.
We are not talking about one box dropped to the floor here..

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Given the discovery of AIDS and the geographic locations of the breakout two things come to my mind. The disposability of those populations and the wealth that could be made upon the alleviation of such suffering.

Imagine a fierce spread of H1N1 in China that killed a quarter of the population. Would the world benefit? How would all the Chinese stacked one on top of another feel?

The world is approaching critical mass if we have not already reached it. Plausible deniability is crucial when practicing population control.

The H1N1 may or may not be the magic pill for the worlds ill's...but be assured someone is thinking about a magic pill.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

China has no Christian or Muslim population to combat so forced sterilization is much easier to carry out. Here in lye's the problem for the rest of the world.

The more effective way would be across the board with something that was supposedly natural where the powers could claim innocence through having lent a preventative hand while reaping incredible profits. Kinda like the food aid.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's not the VACCINE that does the killing. The adjuvants in the vaccine are very long lasting, Squalene MF-57 doesn't just evaporate out of your blood, it's half mercury.

It's these LONG LASTING adjuvants that will encourage the cytokine storm FEEDBACK LOOP, making it exponentially more likely.

The real killer virus with a propensity towards cytokine storms (like maybe H5N1 or h1n1 mutation) is introduced, and the adjuvants in your body cause it to cytokine storm..

The chem-trails are just extra insurance to keep your keep your body from fighting this cytokine storm.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Considering that the world population continues to grow, I'd say the "depopulation" efforts aren't doing so well. Even if H1N1 does its worst - if it's as bad as it was in 1918 - it's not going to significantly depopulate the world. The numbers will be made up within a couple of generations.

What is this about FEMA buyuing "disposable" coffins? Is there any other kind? The whole point of a coffin is to bury it.

If they were really planning something, they wouldn't bother with coffins. They'd simply dig mass graves and toss everyone into them, cover them up, and be done with it. Who's got time for coffins, when you're depopulating the world (or at least, the US).

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Thankyou Op for making this thread, I'll add it to the thread I've already made and will make a section on possible ways to counter the autoimmune storms.

1918 Plague Remedies and Knowledge

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just an refresh from Norway on the Schwine flu conspiracy :

Camilla Stoltenberg, the sister of Jens Stoltenberg who is Norways PrimeMister,Owns shares in GlaxoSmithKline and Jens Stoltenberg is a member of the Bilderberg group, what a small world ....

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by seattletruth

Why would there be a need for depopulation when there are 1 billion people starving in the world as we speak?

Go live in a country where this is happening before you think your government is evil, corrupt and trying to kill you.

Might open your eyes to what's actually happening in the world.

Whether you think de-population is necessary or not is irrelevant. The leaders of the worlds NGOs (Non-Government Organizations) are quite convinced the over-populations is THE problem facing the world, and they are adamant that something needs to be done about it. Here are a few examples of their views:

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

"There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death…."
Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

"A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions."
Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

"I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today” and,
“We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First!

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.
Dr. Henry Kissinger

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”
Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

“The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.”
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
Obama’s Science czar John P. Holdren: From a book he helped write ‘Ecoscience’

AND...
"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." -Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh, leader of The World Wildlife Fund" and father of Prince Charles)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join