It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory explaining how chem-trails, H1N1 vaccine, and cytokine storms all equate to DEPOPULATION

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I borrowed Ken Welch's theory and made a video on the subject.

Ken's website explaining it is here:
www.ken-welch.com...

Please share this video or download it and upload it to your youtube accounts so it can't get deleted. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Why would there be a need for depopulation when there are 1 billion people starving in the world as we speak?

Go live in a country where this is happening before you think your government is evil, corrupt and trying to kill you.

Might open your eyes to what's actually happening in the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If there are 1 billion starving in the world, that's the REASON they *think* they NEED depopulation.

Try going to a country where your brain works sometime. Might open your eyes to what's really happening in the world

And my government IS evil, corrupt, and trying to kill me. Especially after making that video. I wish this was a game, but it's too real anymore. Look at the FEMA prison camps, secret underground bases, mass bural sites, the millions of plastic coffins. I wish all of that was just in my head. I wish I was crazy.... But it's this damn world that's gone crazy.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Interesting theory about the connection. There is no doubt in my mind that getting people to take this vaccine is not only about making a lot of money. We may not know what the reasons are yet, but Im not trusting anyone to inject me with anything when we have strange human made viruses flying around.

Not to mention the strange virus in Ukraine that is currently infecting hundreds of thousands of people. Something is going on. These events are not random.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Wow, touchy!

My brain works just fine thanks.

So sure you believe your government wants you dead or oppressed. that's why you were able make that youtube video on your computer then proceed to upload it onto the internet from the comfort from your own home, maybe sipping on some coffee or eating some fresh fruit and vegetables whilst doing it huh?

Puh-lease!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You are not thinking straight. Just because there are no death squads shooting people in broad daylight, there is no agenda for depopulation?

Strange reasoning. If you wanted to kill someone, would you do it in a obvious way so everybody knew it was you? Because thats basically what you are saying. If its not obvious, its not happening.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Not thinking straight? So 1/6 of the worlds population is starving, nearly half of the worlds population live in poverty and somehow the evil American government wants to depopulate a few hundred million people?

Why? The theories presented here are created by small minded people who think that the world revolves around them.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The fact that there are billions dying from starvation when this country alone could be feeding them should tell you that population control is alive and well in the minds of TPTB.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Is $25 billion in foreign aid from USA alone not enough?

Edit: I should add that no it's not enough, but the point I'm trying to make is that why spend so much on foreign aid when they want everyone dead?

Imagine how many FEMA death camps they could get for that!

[edit on 8/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So you actually think because you see one or two trucks hauling rice on the news means that all of the 25 billion in aid reaches the people.....??

There are no check and balances on the money that is "sent as aid"

The money never gets there...........

Chadwicks, I have your number and I strongly recommend all member to evaluate chadwicks post......Just review his profile post/threads......which shows the agenda he pushes here on ATS....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why would there be a need for depopulation when there are 1 billion people starving in the world as we speak?

Go live in a country where this is happening before you think your government is evil, corrupt and trying to kill you.

Might open your eyes to what's actually happening in the world.

Whether you think de-population is necessary or not is irrelevant. The leaders of the worlds NGOs (Non-Government Organizations) are quite convinced the over-populations is THE problem facing the world, and they are adamant that something needs to be done about it. Here are a few examples of their views:

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

"There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” "The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death…."
Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

"A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions."
Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

"I believe that human overpopulation is the fundamental problem on Earth Today” and,
“We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
Dave Foreman, Sierra Club and co founder of Earth First!

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.
Dr. Henry Kissinger

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”
Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license. All potential parents should be required to use contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing.”
David Brower, first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

“The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.”
Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
Obama’s Science czar John P. Holdren: From a book he helped write ‘Ecoscience’

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
So you actually think because you see one or two trucks hauling rice on the news means that all of the 25 billion in aid reaches the people.....??

Oh I'm sure it goes to more than just rice!

It seems you obviously completely missed the point I was making. Not suprising though I guess, I mean you see contrails in the sky and think that they're laced with poison designed to kill you, and yet here you are!

There are no check and balances on the money that is "sent as aid"

The money never gets there...........

You say that as if it's fact, where's the supporting evidence to back this fact up?

Chadwicks, I have your number and I strongly recommend all member to evaluate chadwicks post......Just review his profile post/threads......which shows the agenda he pushes here on ATS....

Heh, you have my number do you? You should give me a call sometime then! We'll talk about the weather and stuff, it'll be fun!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

One would think that 25 billion should put a dent into mass starvation if that 25 billion were not actually used to contribute to the problem. Here is a link with an interesting twist on aid www.inthesetimes.com...

Now take the same mentality that is used to portend food aid and apply it to the vaccine programs now gearing up world wide.

The powers create and sustain the ills that exist in the world. The only question that lingers with me is Why. I'm leaning toward population control.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Wow, touchy!

My brain works just fine thanks.

So sure you believe your government wants you dead or oppressed. that's why you were able make that youtube video on your computer then proceed to upload it onto the internet from the comfort from your own home, maybe sipping on some coffee or eating some fresh fruit and vegetables whilst doing it huh?

Puh-lease!

But he is logged and archived. That aside, the true goal and purpose is to kill off folks within gene specified parameters. You'd be surprised where they are with the Human Genome, Nano Technology etc.

As far as the method for this extermination explained by the OP is prob no more than 1 of several thousand tests for the final project.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Read this, and I'm not in the mood to discuss this with 'agents' today..

Link

I first picked up on this ten years ago. I was intensely interested in Chemtrails, those bizarre streaks in the sky that first appeared in the week following Pearl Harbor Day, 1998. They were linked to a banned pesticide, Ethylene Dibromide, right off the bat. Most of the later stories you’ve read about chemtrails have been designed to draw you away from this initial identification. Throughout 1999 I used RS to eavesdrop on Washington. I got what I wanted, but it seemed of no value. I learned that the chemtrail operation was part of a billion dollar CIA-run program called Starwars. No, it has nothing to do with space. It’s named for the first Starwars film which, if you’ll think back, featured a monstrous weapon aimed at an entire planet.

I also found that the Starwars program had a second component. This involved CREATING a disease, and that something about this process involved BIRDS. Unfortunately, this information made no sense. Remember, this was the time of Y2K. A lot of things didn't’t make sense then. In this case, how would dosing people with the world’s nastiest pesticide be related to a killer influenza, and what was the disease to be used for? And why?

That year was also odd because a propaganda campaign designed to convince everyone that the world was overpopulated kicked into high gear. You still run across it today, but it was intense when it first started. The result is that most Americans believe that they are simply rubbing shoulders with too many people. Excepting four or five of our largest cities, the reality is that you need only drive for 20 minutes beyond the edge of your town, and you will see nothing but nearly empty land. Overpopulation is a myth designed to make you feel better in a post-pandemic world.

I watched that year as government money financed three different expeditions to find 1918 burial sites where frozen samples of killer virus might be found and retrieved. I also learned that, although there are good indications this virus was introduced in injections given to Europe-bound U.S. troops at Ft. Riley, Kansas, the genetic origins of what was soon called Spanish Flu suggest that it’s genetic source involved birds – either in the wild or in a vaccine laboratory.

It wasn't until 2004 that I understood why the "illuminati" were interested in creating a killer pandemic. That was the year I ran across an article in a magazine devoted to real estate that talked about the massive shift of wealth that would be happening in the future. The author was writing about the retirement of the Baby Boomers. Later I would learn that this would be the greatest financial threat our western governments have ever faced.

The hunt for the 1918 virus was public knowledge, as was the failure to find any living samples. Also made public was the commitment on the part of CDC and others to find some other way to recreate the virus since the search for the original had failed. It wasn’t too much later that one of those attempts scared the medical community half to death. A Chinese laboratory, working under contract to recreate the virus by working backward from current bird flu allowed their creation to escape. Rather than give this virus a proper scientific designation, it’s genetic origin was hidden by calling it SARS, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.

Anyone who knew the symptoms of the 1918 pandemic would have recognized SARS immediately as a virtual clone of the 1918 virus. In fact, virtually everything we know about how to protect people from pandemic influenza (which is much more than the government or media will tell you) was learned in the SARS outbreak. But SARS had a significant flaw. It was not seriously contagious until after the victim was already showing signs of illness. Intercepting people with symptoms stopped it from spreading. The real pandemic influenza is contagious before symptoms appear, which is why it will spread like wildfire once it is released on the public. But it will kill in exactly the same way.

As reported in normal news channels, the 1918 killer flu was in fact rebuilt from scratch using the latest gene technology, made to match viral DNA that was brought back from the original expeditions. In a civilized world this would be a capital offense. But that is a world that mankind has yet to create.

In the meantime, governments have spent hundreds of billions of dollars preparing for the moment that the “Bird Flu” is finally released. Do you think they would do this based on a rumor or perhaps a psychic reading? All that money has been spent in preparing for the “continuity” of government, the control of civilian populations, and the methods for dealing with millions of dead or dying civilians in the most efficient and cost effective manner. How much did they spend on protecting or saving you? Not a dime. The public is still being told that everything will be fine if they just make sure their kids wash their hands.

Now, you may be wondering how the various governments expect their countries to keep functioning in the aftermath of an engineered pandemic that could take out a huge percentage of the workforce. Actually that problem has been solved. If you will think back to 1999, you'll realize that was the time that Washington began it's open-door policy for illegal aliens. Likewise for Europe, and in both cases entirely against the wishes of their citizens. So we now have an extra 20-25 million "illegals," all of whom have a lifetime of experience in societies where you don't fight city hall. Although six or eight million may lose their lives in the Pandemic, there will be plenty left over to answer the need for labor. They will be there to take the jobs, buy the empty houses and, in return for legalization, pay the taxes. No problemo, amigo!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Fair point, but still, why kill off 300,000 Americans when 3 billion people all over the world are already in effect being killed off, be it through poverty, slavery, starvation, plagues, etc etc.

Take Zimbabwe as an example, I did a thread about the goings on over there and the corruption and greed of Robert Mugabe. Here's some facts for you;5 million people, which is half the population are on food aid, they have a 90% unemployment rate, cholera outbreaks killing thousands and inflation rising so high and quickly that they gave up publishing the figures.

WTF do you or I have to complain about when faced with these sort of facts?

Oh yeah, the thread got largely ignored, it must be the combination of real facts and the fact that it was happening in country that most Americans haven't heard of.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I did not see your Mugabe thread...If I had I certainly would have contributed.

The food aid program that our country sustains regardless of the fact that it does not help demands that I look at the underlying reasons.

The same is true for the world scare that is happening with H1N1. Profit. I frequented the swine flu scare threads back in the Spring and came to the conclusion it was all about big pharma having their day. Back in April when Margret Chan announced to the world that they should stock up on anti-virals that had been shown to be ineffective my radar turned on.

I don't buy the population control via chemtrails...I believe the program to be a bit more dangerous than that.

Through all the banter on conspiracy, NWO's, the banks and corporate, political interests it basically comes down to creating ills for the world in order to sell the snake oils. The casualties create the fear that drives an even larger need.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I should clarify, I understand that governments are corrupt, I believe it more for profit than anything, the H1N1 vaccine could be part of this as well. Depopulation is just pointless as I pointed out above, couple that with things like the $3000 baby bonus here in Australia and it becomes even more absurd.

Oh and can I say thank you for for discussing this without resorting to childish name calling, it makes me take what you say more seriously.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I agree, the agenda is way to obvious not get noticed, it is like reading Msm stories.....

I took screen though,,...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

What agenda?

Come on, put your money where your mouth is.

Are you so deluded and scared of the world that I or anyone else has a different opinion on things to you?

And if they do, they must have an agenda to what? Hide the truth? Hide the truth from who? I like you, am just some person posting my thoughts on a public forum.

So please, enlighten us all to my agenda.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join