It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
'Three people are involved. That, by definition, means it is a conspiracy.'
CLG Exclusive: Fort Hood: 'This story stinks to high heaven.' SFC, who spent ten years at Fort Hood, comments on Ft. Hood events 09 Nov 2009 I spent 10 years at Ft Hood. There is no way this 'official' story is legitimate. No way would a room full of Combat vets allow this one shooter to get off over 100 rounds! And, it is not normal for the outside security guards to be there. They are at the MP station, and at the main gates. This means the room full of soldiers processing must have been pinned down; multiple shooters is the only plausible scenario. this sounds like MAJ Hasan has been used, and perhaps is a patsy. --SFC Donald Buswell (Retired)
* CNN: Over one hundred shots were fired in the attack. (Logic dictates that 'over one hundred shots' were not fired by a single individual, surrounded by military personnel and special police forces.)
* CNN: FBI was investigating Major Nidal Hasan six months ago.
* Curiouser and Curiouser: -Video surfaces of alleged shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, attending Homeland Security Task Force conference --Major Hasan's name appears on page 29 of The George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute's 'Thinking Anew—Security Priorities for the Next Administration' --Proceedings Report of the HSPI Presidential Transition Task Force - April 2008 - January 2009. The report is dated 19 May 2009.
* Numerous media accounts: Major Hasan's neighbors, medical trainers, colleagues, friends, cousin, uncle, grandfather-- even the store owner to where he bought his food -- all heap praise on Major Hasan's temperament. This appears to be psy-ops, six ways to Sunday. --LRP
* The alleged shooter received his medical degree from the military’s Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., in 2001 and is a graduate of Virginia Tech. Early on Thursday, he showed no signs of worry or stress when he stopped at 7-Eleven for his daily breakfast of hash browns, said Jeannie Strickland, the store's manager. "He came in (Thursday) morning just like normal," she said, "nothing weird, nothing out of the ordinary."
“Hasan sat at a table in the back corner of the club, to the left of the stage on which strippers dance around a pole, employees said,” reports Fox News.
“I remembered his face because it was the first lap dance I [gave] to a customer while working here,” said 31-year-old Jennifer Jenner. “When I saw his face [Friday] on TV, I jumped out of bed, I knew it was him.”
“Jenner said Hasan was dressed casually both nights he came to the club – in jeans and a T-shirt the first night and then wearing a baseball cap the next. She recalled that he arrived at about 6:30 p.m. and stayed until 2 a.m,” according to the report.
Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
reply to post by Beefcake
Oh for God's sake, this is just wrong. 5-7 of the terrorists listed as being on board those flights have been found to be alive and well. In other words, they weren't even on the planes that were used to supposedly create this act. Now you're telling me that this psychiatrist is also linked when we never had an accurate list???
I just want to puke.
Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Saddam and my ex-wife's mother were also linked to the September 11 terrorists.
At least one of them was executed.
I'll bet you by now even I am linked to Al Qaeda... Perhaps some of you as well.
Their watch list is quite massive but some how they always seem to target and harass (or worse) the wrong people while the random badass Muslim terrorist slips through and goes postal on base?
Having something they want, cant find or control makes them crazy. And can keep you alive and free... at least for now.
“Put it this way,” says one official familiar with the conversations that took place. “Everybody felt that if you were deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan, you would not want Nidal Hasan in your foxhole.”
In documents reviewed by NPR and conversations with medical officials at Walter Reed and USUHS, new details have emerged regarding serious concerns that officials raised about Hasan during his time at both institutions.