It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage - Central Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is not my footage. I just found it while looking on the internet.

Sighting Report

The footage is wobbly, because he states that they are orbs. The wobbliness does make a cool looking pattern though.

I want to see what kind of information can be gotten out of this, and to establish what this is, and if it is a UFO.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

snip

The footage is wobbly, because he states that they are orbs. The wobbliness does make a cool looking pattern though.

I want to see what kind of information can be gotten out of this, and to establish what this is, and if it is a UFO.

Night videos are the worst videos to respond to. Since no detail is visible one cannot say for sure what one sees. So I'm not going to agree that it's a UFO especially with helicopters all around.

What I find unbelieveable is that the person that shot the video(s) goes to Central Park at night! By the shakiness it is obvious that the person did not take a tripod nor even a monopod. Why take a camcorder to the park at night? The tripod or monopod would have given us steadier video(s) and it would have served as a wonderful protective weapon! I live half a block from the park and you're not going to find me walking even on the sidewalk alongside the park!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

snip

Night videos are the worst videos to respond to. Since no detail is visible one cannot say for sure what one sees. So I'm not going to agree that it's a UFO especially with helicopters all around.

What I find unbelieveable is that the person that shot the video(s) goes to Central Park at night! By the shakiness it is obvious that the person did not take a tripod nor even a monopod. Why take a camcorder to the park at night? The tripod or monopod would have given us steadier video(s) and it would have served as a wonderful protective weapon! I live half a block from the park and you're not going to find me walking even on the sidewalk alongside the park!

Considering you live so close, have you seen anything odd lately?

I don't know much about New York, so I don't know if it is bad to be there at night or not.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
1:14-1:40 On the second video is interesting. The ufo transformed to another form.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hi Phlynx,

Seems like were on the same page tonight. I just watched this videos as the poster put them on mufon before youtube. I saw some interesting stuff in them that I couldnt explain.

The red blinking light going back and forth over the city, and the following video with the thin shaped helicopters surrounding central park are really interesting. I know that after 9/11 you cant fly as low as that craft is flying in the city. At first I wasn't sure if it was just a toy helicopter with a light on it or something else. After watching the second video im convinced its something else. I really don't know what though.

I don't know if its just me or what but I've noticed tons of UFO activity as of late.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankojudd
Hi Phlynx,

Seems like were on the same page tonight. I just watched this videos as the poster put them on mufon before youtube. I saw some interesting stuff in them that I couldnt explain.

The red blinking light going back and forth over the city, and the following video with the thin shaped helicopters surrounding central park are really interesting. I know that after 9/11 you cant fly as low as that craft is flying in the city. At first I wasn't sure if it was just a toy helicopter with a light on it or something else. After watching the second video im convinced its something else. I really don't know what though.

I don't know if its just me or what but I've noticed tons of UFO activity as of late.
Ya, I have noticed a lot too. It's all over ATS. Maybe it's because of all of these alien movies and TV series.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
this is crazy.

i was just in that area a day before he got this.

damn... missed it!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I don't know much about New York, so I don't know if it is bad to be there at night or not.

I have not seen anything odd lately but I've had a few daylight sightings.

Central Park is one of the most beautiful parks in the world but only during the day. It is 843 acres of beauty and during the day there could be hundreds of thousands enjoying it. But the crimes that have been committed during the night have possibly made every newspaper in the world. Only Hollywood-type film companies, because of the number of people associated with whatever is being filmed, are brave enough to venture into it.

Here's something a little odd but a natural occurrence. While the front of my 8-story apartment building was being cleaned there was a scaffolding covering the sidewalk space. A raccoon decided to make the spaces inside it its home. We had to be careful when it was visible as it could have had rabies. After the scaffolding came down, the raccoon went back to Central Park, up the street.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I have not seen anything odd lately but I've had a few daylight sightings.

Central Park is one of the most beautiful parks in the world but only during the day. It is 843 acres of beauty and during the day there could be hundreds of thousands enjoying it. But the crimes that have been committed during the night have possibly made every newspaper in the world. Only Hollywood-type film companies, because of the number of people associated with whatever is being filmed, are brave enough to venture into it.

Here's something a little odd but a natural occurrence. While the front of my 8-story apartment building was being cleaned there was a scaffolding covering the sidewalk space. A raccoon decided to make the spaces inside it its home. We had to be careful when it was visible as it could have had rabies. After the scaffolding came down, the raccoon went back to Central Park, up the street.

Thanks. Now I really wonder what he was doing that late.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

1:14-1:40 On the second video is interesting. The ufo transformed to another form.

Got to agree with this.

Seeing alot of reports of this of recent, the claim is that it is Orb related and them transforming.

this woman here might be onto something as well regarding this kind of sighting, and she has night cam.

Might be intresting to others.

ORANGE ORB UFO MORPHS November 6, 2009 Murrysville, Pennsylvania

1.39 in this video gave me a laugh at least :-)

Though she does seem to have got some good stuff what relates to the transforming in these videos IMO.

S, you get a flag when I figure it out LOL

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Perhaps a very own triangle for new york city.
There are videos of stuck unknowns farther north of nyc.
The center section on some triangle depictions show a red area.
However all lights are actually glowing air gases from high voltage.
Not much on the unknown except a red craft but apparently
it was stuck in a hover mode.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

This is the reason why I went to Central Park www.youtube.com...

I spotted the REDCRAFT you see from my window.. I live a block down from the park.. I'm was not thinking of taking a stupid tripod when the main reason was the incredible ruby red light that was hovering about.. Any brave person like me would take the opportunity to go into the park to film the flying craft.. You make it sound like its soo dangerous or something.. Me and others are always in the park, near The Great Hill over on 104th. The footage of the choppers surrounding me is another story. That day which was 2 days later was scary.. I again ran to the park to video take the REDCRAFT when out of the near air, 3-4 BLACKCHOPPERS surround me and hover over my head as you can see. They were watching the REDCRAFT.. They are not spending money watching me with my camcorder.. The REDCRAFT in the video from my window appeared around 7pm on 11/02/09. The footage with the helicopters around me in the park was on 11/04/09 around 6-7pm.. I would not go into the park after 11pm.. Both times, doorman and others witnessed it also along with my wife. Today is the 14th and the "BLACKCHOPPERS" are still around.. The REDCRAFT was back out on the 10th. Its out every other day now since 11/02. The blackchoppers also. Everytime the REDCRAFT is out, the choppers are out. The REDCRAFT appears to be a huge sphere or orb or some sort that pulsates a bright ruby red light. Some times it turns white. Other times, another "ORB" pops out and you see 2 blinking lights attached to each other. Sometimes 3. Thats when I say it looks like its mimicking a plane with all 3 lights in the sky hovering.. This is from the 10th when the REDCRAFT reappeared again. www.youtube.com... along with the mysterious choppers around it... take a look... This is my playlist with all the main footage in order from 11/02 to 11/12.. Watch it., its in order of events so you can understand whats really going on.. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When the REDCRAFT reappeared in the park on the 10th, I heard choppers in the air, so I look out the window and I see a bright white ORB floating in the sky. I get my cam and by the time I record, a black chopper zooms by as you can see in the video.. The white orb looked like a diamond. As it hovers over, it turns and slowly turns RED and glides right over the park high. I get my coat and run to the park to film once again. Yes I'm crazy especially after the chopper attack but I have to film this so you guys don't think I'm nuts. This is part 1 of 3 parts on this night.. This is part 2 www.youtube.com... and part 3 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by vik456]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by vik456]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I may have access to an hd camera and a tripod. We should exchange some info so you can give me a headsup if/when it appears again and we can get some higher quality footage.

Also, Kudus, stars and flags for you. Nice job man. I've also downloaded the flv files from youtube in the event that they go 'missing', like a lot of other footage has been as of late.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
looks more like a ch 47
cant get the pic to load so here
en.wikipedia.org...
Here
www.fas.org...
and here
www.enemyforces.net...

new topics

top topics

join