It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Info ASAP: H1N1 Vaccine - Mist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that the H1N1 vaccine is horrible for you and either lethal or dangerous. My parents are not of the same opinion. Beeing 16, they can control me. I was scheduled to have the vaccine this morning, but I plead my case all last night, presented articles on why the vaccine is dangerous, and they changed their minds.
Now, I have until Monday to prove why the Mist is bad. Otherwise, I'm getting that.

Please, help me out. Is it bad? If so, I need artciles, sources, and facts why!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
dude that sucks... looks like you are going to die, but its ok you can blame your parents this time

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If you don't want to take it, just don't take it, no matter what your parents say or do.
With 16, you aren't a little child anymore and only 2 years away of becomming an adult. At this age you should normaly be able to do your own research, develop your own opinions and make your own decisions regarding many things, especialy matters concerning your body, which is sovereign territory and only YOU own it!

Ko3

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Congratulations on being smarter than your parents.

I'd head on over to the Swine Flu and Pandemics Forum, where there's a ton of information.

I'd also mention the 1979 60 Minutes story on numerous deaths and neurological damage caused by the 1976 swine flu vaccine. It aired only once and was never shown again:

'60 Minutes' Swine Flu Vaccine Damage

And if none of that works, show them this:

[edit on 7-11-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Quite the predicament.

You have plenty of time to research both on ATS and elsewhere. It sounds as if your parents respond to logically presented material, no? So give it to them. In large doses. Everything you can find. The info. is out there (remember, you've already convinced them once)... You are of an age to start making informed decisions regarding your health and if you feel strongly about this, then take a stand and communicate with them. Tell your doctor of your choice (if it goes that far)... Good luck. Hope it turns out well.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I saw antother thread on the mist saying that 2% of recipients can shed the flu to people around them, meaning, for every 100 kids in your schoolvaccinated, 2 will spread the flu to their unvaccinated parents, family and friends.

Just tell them, if you do get the vaccine, you may become immune (if it works and doesn't kill or disable you) but, you will also be increasing the possibiltiy of bringing the swine flu into your house and giving it to THEM.

Good luck and god bless.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Another good one to hit them with is the fact that they never had clinical trials on this vaccine ... it went straight into human blood... even good clinical trials would still be going on to this day if they decided to do regular testing

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
tell your parents to screw off. its your body, not thiers. tell them you are looking out for the best interest of yourself.

get on amazon.com and order a bottle of mms. great stuff. take care of any illness in hours. but if you take a vaccine, i can't garauntee this will work.

i got a bottle of this stuff with citric acid activator included and an extra empty bottle for mixing up the citric acid activator powder. i had acne for years around my mouth and nose and on the border of my lips. i took this stuff for a week and its been a month since i stopped and no more acne. its gone.

now i just have to heal the psychological damage and that could take 6 months.

other cheap disease killing things are 35% hydrogen peroxide.

if you got money, then i would definitely get an ozone generator.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The mist contains live strains , if I remember correctly there might be 2 live viruses in the mist. Not the full blown virus but a toned down version.

With the nasal spray vaccine, it is possible to infect other people around you or who you come in contact with up to 20 days after getting the spray.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just peacefully say you are not going to take it. Let them punish you with whatever they want, it doesnt matter. Let them ground you, take away your play station or whatever. It wont last forever.

What are they going to do - drug you and bring you to the place? Not likely.

You can also say that this vaccine has not been tested and that it has been rushed, and that Poland is refusing to inject their citizens with it for that specific reason.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Have any food allergies? The mist contains msg and some other additives. Yes it also contains a live yet attenuated virus, and the package insert does claim it can shed for about two weeks.

If I was forced to, I would take the mist over a needle shot, but it would most likely have to be done at gunpoint.

Ask your parents to do some research and see if they can find actual clinical studies showing the safety of this vaccine. Double blind clinical trials proving that it is safe, has no severe side effects, and actually does what it claims too. That should keep them busy for a long time.

Cheers

the link on my signature will show you the ingredients in the four u.s. vaccines.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I do not have a great deal of time to search at the moment (son wants to play).

But I know there is a thread on ATS that has a link to the place that makes the mist. This link has all the information and tells about a 2% chance of spreading the live virus to others around you for some time after taking it. I saved the PDF to my laptop if I could find a way to upload it to this thread I would but a quick search should bring up the thread I found it in.

I have made it clear to my wife that my son is not getting either the flu or the H1N1. My grandmother got the flu shot and I believe it led to her stoke not long after, and I burry her tomorrow. My whole family thinks the flu shot and that is great but I keep telling them it is not.

Never mind a quick Google found it.
Here is the link to the PDF from the maker.

www.fda.gov...

That is enough for me to say it is not good enough for my family.

Raist

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I just saw this thread: Urgent Warning : H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine (Mist)
Check it out!

Ko3

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Although I can not offer you help, I just wanted to say I commend you for doing your due diligence with this vaccine and questioning your parents. I really do not think there are too many people your age today that would do that. I don't believe all the conspiracys here but I WILL NOT get the H1N1 vaccine in any form. You do not need to be a doctor or a genius to use common sense! I vaccine of any kind should be studied and tested for years and years before being pt into use.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Okay, you've had a few days to check out all the links on this site and talk to your parents.

Are they still gonna force you to take the jab or did you talk them out of it?

C'MON DUDE GIVE US AN UPDATE!!!

Inquiring minds want to know.

top topics

join