It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 confirmation of Lemurians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i'd hit it too. dont feel bad

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
reply to post by AntiNWO

The person who posted the second video said it was a compilation of the grainy video and hi-res photos taken of the same object. Also, if the gov has ufo technology as they are alledged to, whos to say there isn't some form of artificial gravity at work. Good points both though. I would add that if you didn't want to be labeled a conspiracy nut, you should'nt post a reply to an alien video thread on a conspiracy website. I'm not defending the videos authenticity, just playing devils advocate here. I don't really see a motivation to hoax these though, theres some pretty authentic looking equipment and spacesuits on them, and if no one made any money off them why would they spend so much on props? That stuff doesn't look cheap. and thats the compelling thing about these videos to me. Anyone know who's responsible for creating or leaking these vids?

Artificial gravity in use by our astronauts in the 1970's? in a vehicle as small as the Lunar Module? Highly unlikely. There was barely enough space to fit enough fuel in it. Also, why use artificial gravity in a vehicle which is going to be used solely in an environment which HAS GRAVITY? And why use it in a vehicle that is going to be used for one week then abandoned in space? Even more highly unlikely!

Have you seen the interior of the Command Module? NO WAY they could stash that body anywhere in there to bring back to Earth.

Authentic looking equipment, yes, and you can go online and buy every last piece. You'd be surprised at the military surplus I used to buy in the 80's at a place about a mile from my home, and it was dirt cheap. Even if this stuff isn't cheap, my guess is that this is a scene from an old movie. Have you seen that video about the supposed "mars landing in the 60's"? Even though it was proven to be a movie scene (with incredibly bad acting!) it's still on Youtube with thousands of believers.

I agree though, this is a lot of trouble and expense to go through for a hoax, but sometimes people make a lot of money from hoaxes. Look at the "Moon Landing Hoax" videos on Youtube, which are a hoax in themselves. They're selling DVDs of them. Could also be that someone who had access to this stuff is just looking for attention. God knows it's happened before.

You didn't get the point at all about looking like conspiracy nuts. This stuff being taken seriously diminishes the credibility of ATS and it's regular readers, you included, so it's completely counterproductive to exposing the truth. I can just see it now - "Where do you get your news from, ATS?? LOL!!!1!!". Let's not let it get to that point, please.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by siahchi

Here's the wiki on Lemuria:
en.wikipedia.org...

It's pretty straightforward. Whether Blavatsky herself came up with it initially or not, she's the first one that wrote about it.
Obviously, she did make some money off of it at the time, and the idea of Lemuria, if not the same as she described it, has become part of people's mythos ever since.

As for money in terms of hoaxes... people pull hoaxes her pretty often for no better reason than they can, and get attention from it.

It did look fake. So being a hoax isn't out of the question. But... I don't think people pull hoaxes for no reason other than to get attention.

We should not generalize people of their intentions behind what they do.

It all comes done to your word versus his. But also be aware that skepticy is nothing more than an act of behavior against thought deviance.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster
be aware that skepticy is nothing more than an act of behavior against thought deviance.

Qoute of the Week! By not allowing for all possibilities we limit ourselves and imagination, thus giving up a large part of our creativity, and miss out on many things. Life is not black and white, or even shades of grey but the entire spectrum from radio to ultraviolet and the entire rainbow in between. I might even add the line to my signature (with proper credit) if that would be allright with you DrainMaster

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The first and second video use the wrong patch for Apollo 20. It is so egregious and flag waving an error that I wonder if it is purposeful - if they are using their own names & what was posted to youtube has this out of context or if it is a signal of a hoax?

Since Apollo 20 never flew as far as we knew and this must theoretically be a black mission I wonder if it matters ....

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Landru]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by siahchi
I thought Lemuria was in the Pacific?

No.

Lemuria was a hypothetical land bridge hypothesised in the 19th century to have linked Madagascar and SE Asia, long before we discovered plate tectonics. It's as real as Narnia.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yeeeaaa.....

I don't think so.
Wasn't Apollo 20 a cancelled mission anyway?

Plus the body looks like a wax sculpture....

and no, is not "hot".

In my opinion, it's all hoaxalicous.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That craft was there for a long time. The third eye component is probably more to do with navigating the craft, as there would psi interact going on. Not a third eye literally. She is EBE.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
What i find most intersting about this topic is the FACT this cigar shaped rock(spacecraft) can be found in the official NASA archives. The closeup footage of the rock(spacecraft) makes this subject very VERY intersting.

i do agree with that.

this is quite the elaborate 'hoax'.

first the person found an authentic nasa photo that i never saw anyone else promoting before and then had to create this replica of the landscape and the ship too with intricate detail.

its very impressive to say the least and not your average run of the mill internet 'hoax' for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oh Man, not this again.... This is why ATS is becoming so lame.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster
It did look fake. So being a hoax isn't out of the question. But... I don't think people pull hoaxes for no reason other than to get attention.

What about the recent balloon boy hoax?

Where was the cash in that?

Harte

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
well the balloon boy hoaxers were hoping to get a new reality show deal outa the stunt they puled. I am glad they got nailed and will have to pay out of pocket to compensate for all of the emergency services used.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Lemuriani Defense Orb attacked the Apollo 19 Saturn 5 Spaceship , The captured Six of the Astro-Naut crew and then Tried to BRIBE NASA into releasing them ! I don't think NASA was budgeted by Congress to pay the Bribe (the Bribe (Pizzo) was to be paid in Platinum nuggets) so the Lemurians devoured (Ingested) the captured crew , the Video show in this topic depicts a real Alien (Foreign) Artifact but NOT as you claim , "A Dead Alien Body"

The small Doll that some of you have indicated Sexual attraction towards is merely an Lemuriani Communications Drone that would give a pre-recorded message to NASA , it was brought back to the NASA base at Houston and listened to (it contained the demand for ransom and dissolved after replaying this message to James Fletcher , NASA Commander)

Note that the "Lemuriani" are merely a disinfo/hoax word for a real Alien Race known as the Ming-Fuh-Jar-Keh , which are related to the Grays

[edit on 16-11-2009 by fishspeaker]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
some fake.. some real... who knows,the one thing for sure is,nasa is hiding something and the one real easy way ro shut everyone the hell up about it.. would be to go back,live showing the world that they can walk on and get to the moon.

that will never happen though,because they cant... or did and got ran off that rock.

but... who knows.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So how did Mt. Shasta get connected with the Lemurians? My grandparents live near Mt. Shasta, people tend to report that they have a bluish glow.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
even though it was discussed a trillion times, we'll still make a 10 page thread about it and run in circle and arrive to nothing. and another pointless thread about assumptions and fake alien videos solidifies ATS's credibility yet again.

-cheerio

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
lol this video is so fake...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My explanation is the Best (Most Satisfactory)

The Topic may be Closed now , With the Appropriate [PROVEN] tags placed around the Topic title

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Apollo 20?
I've been here in Cocoa Beach since 1963. No one has snuck a big a#$ Saturn V rocket off the pad here since the last one in July 1975 when we hooked up with the Russians.
Vance

top topics

<< 1   >>

join