It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence at UFO landings....have a look!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
We can only speculat for anything we see hear and in general percieve within the limits of our human capacities. We cannot say if they are even alien, dimensional beings or spirit in some alternate vibrational strata.

But that wont and should not stop us from continuing to learn.

Several years ago a friend showed me these images. As an investigator, I knew these where trace evidence data, but was told to not release these and that the people and the land owners, a corporate I cannot mention immidiately covered these up. Here is the story with details removed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb291e5fd178.jpg[/atsimg]

In plain site of crews and a constantly passing train for the salt harvesters, during the night of August 8 1992, in the morning, a set of concentric rings appeared out of nowhere in the salt evaporation ponds to the astonishment of the night crews who where nearby all night. No body knew or heard anything. Their harvester is 65,000lbs. and makes impressions to only about ½ inch.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/351c65ede5ef.jpg[/atsimg]

These concentric rings where as much as 1 ½ inches in depth. Having perfect 90 deg. angles on one side of an indentation and a perfect curve on the other. The pressure was so great as to make the indentations as smooth as table salt and as hard as rock, as is salt is at this stage anyway. But the smoothness was very unusual. They had the rings destroyed a day or so later with general instruction to not report to or tell people. (probably to avoid traffic in the plant and lost productivity, damage etc.) The Foreman at that time made a drawing, and being an engineer, fortunately included measurements. At the very least this gives us measurements with a fair degree of accuracy.

This was a very strange event that left physical evidence without a sighting. The workers out there that night according to the witness who was coming on shift where largely Mexican American and did not know fluent English. But all witness information was shut off so fast that no statements or official inquiry where ever performed.

We will be working this case by getting statements from the witnesses in the next year hopefully.

ZG

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is kind of off topic, sorry to interfere here. But, the new movie "The Fourth Kind" was absolutely astonishing.

Typically I shy away from content that overtly makes extra-terrestrials look aggressive, but, on this particular case, I was completely blown away.

GO SEE IT!!! By the way, it made the movie "Paranormal Activity" look like child's play.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great find S&F. Ive heard that plants that are bent over like that have evidence of microwave energy or something passing through them.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just don't get it....we all beleive in UFOs and extraterrestrials. Don't need pictures now, we need to discover and understand why this is happening. I had contact. We should take the second step.

According to another contactee, they told him one day something like this: "With all our advanved civilization, we still do not understand how is possible to your people to change just watching our ships".

So it seems to work (don't know why), we are kind of funny right?

sorry for spelling errors.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well we are a strange race... we dont even understand how we change our minds, I mean to say that we dont understand how our own minds psychologically speaking change in such a radical way, from not believing something to believing something, two extremes. The driver doesnt understand how the equipment (mental processes) work yet he uses it

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT thread!!!

S&F

There's tons of evidence that supports extraterrestrial and or extradimensional visitation.

People will keep asking where's the evidence no matter how much evidence that you list.

This is evidence that can be weighed within reason. You can look at this evidence along with other evidence and come to the conclusion based on evidence that we have been visited.

People may not see the evidence in the same light, but when people act like there isn't any evidence it doesn't make any sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I need more evidence than that. Common man, give me the undeniable truth here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahyouknowit
I need more evidence than that. Common man, give me the undeniable truth here.

Where is the undeniable truth for anything - sooner or later you have to make your own decision based on logic and probability for any supposed fact.

Even for fundamental givens, such as that you exist in a material sense. You think its a fact but really it's just logic, probability, a decision and subsequent belief.

The truth is rather obvious to some, you obviously just sit at a different point of the line in that decision making process. If the evidence in this thread is not sufficient there is plenty more available to move you down the line and at the point the undeniable truth is reached I doubt it will be at the same point as anyone else but good luck either way, the journey keeps the mind fit.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you are going to discuss UFO landings you should show at least one alien craft on the ground, preferably with you in the picture as well, just to prove you were there. Photographs that show an actual alien presence will be very useful in documenting that the craft did not originate from here on earth. Photographs of electromagnetic and light variations and other disturbances would be useful, especially if they cannot be duplicated by man. You should not tell the complete truth about going out to meet the aliens and to photograph their arrival even if a flying saucer (not the landed one) is visible at the top of your car window. Never admit that they came home with you and made your trees invisible....that sounds just too crazy. So what if you took thousands of photo's.s914.photobucket.com... Oh yeah, don't tell anyone that it isn't fog or mist they are seeing on the mountains.....if you look you can see their faces

[edit on 013030p://am3023 by debris765nju]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Perhaps if i showed you an alien in the room with me it would make you more inclined to believe. You might have to scroll a little bit to the right to get "them" all in. Some people can lie in the most believable fashion but my gift is that i can tell the truth in a disbelievable way.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that while mankind was spinning its collective mental wheels that events would pass them by? Take space travel for instance, to be cost effective the weight and mass must be reduced to the nth degree. When you factor in the resources necessary for the survival of a human traveler, food, water , oxygen and the equipment to facilitate an enviroment a person could survive in....the list becomes quite impossible to manage. This doesn't even take into consideration the myriad dangers of Space, radiation, gravity wells, meteorites and other unknowns. Consider the advantages of sending your "soul" traveling. I recommend the Gospel of John Chapter 14, Jesus claimed to have just such a portal that led to the "Father". Catch is you gotta be changed.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I won't tell you that i recovered this image from Adam's cave underneath Golgotha where according to the Catholic church Adam was sanctified by the blood of the Christ, i will suggest that you compare the last two photograph's.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

I want to start of saying that " people who witness a murder can go into court, testify to that effect, can put a man away for life, and yet the same people have a UFO experience and the testimony is no more longer valid"
Ted Phillips

When a murder happens there is a dead body. When it comes to the UFO experience there is "no body". That would be a problem in any court.

True, But the post could have just as well said "When a person commits aggravated assault ....." and in that case there may be no physical trace whatsoever. Yet testimony is valid.

The point is that physical evidence is ignored because of the premise surrounding it. An anomaly is still of scientific interest, regardless of whether some people say it is caused by aliens and other people happen to find that assumption ridiculous.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Interesting NICAP Physical Trace chart:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18b0efd73c42.jpg[/atsimg]
www.nicap.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

ANGEL FIRE — For Dee Gragg the question isn’t “Did a UFO land in a field just outside of Angel Fire.” Instead, the question is “What kind of a UFO was it?” Gragg, the assistant director of the New Mexico chapter of MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network), gave a presentation Saturday afternoon (May 29) to an audience of alien aficionados at which he shared evidence that was gathered in a “10-month investigation” on an empty Moreno Valley pasture.

The talk was touted as a report on an “authentic landing site” and was sponsored by the Angel Fire-based Alliance Studying Paranormal Experiences (ASPE) and its president Janet Sailor. She refers to the area in the mountains of Northern New Mexico as a “UFO hot spot.” “We’re going to reveal everything,” Sailor said while introducing the afternoon presentation.connection.

Source
Very interesting read and great thread.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That guy is a VERY biased "investigator". The kind that finds something then decides what it is based on his desire to believe. Read the article again, you will instantly see what I am talking about.

So you find a ring on the ground......from that you can go anywhere you want/ I have several similar rings on some property I own in the great state of KY, but I don't think aliens made it, lol. Pretty sure one was where some idiot had his dog tied up to years until it eroded the ground running in circles, and another looks just like the picture above, however I know what caused it, and it wasn't little green men from my imagination.

These "investigators" do nothing but make us all appear to be gullible fools. That sad part is that it appears most of us are.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
doesn't everybody believes in ufo's already?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't want to believe, I want to know.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Excellent thread with some intriguing cases and hard to deny evidence. I really love the effort you put into this thread, it's an excellent collection in an easy to read format. The soil samples, abnormal burns on the foliage, that guy that got heat vented, re-occuring/similar descriptions of the craft's seamless features, etc... are all mind bottling (that's right, bottling).

To top it all off, we got some funny trolls and the happiest guy on ATS, Ignorethefacts spreading cheer, smiles and lulz.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Scrolling up this thread to Karl 12's excellent post about the 1967 Tuscumbia Missouri landing, I noticed how closely the small 'aliens' sketched by Farmer Edwards resembled prairie dogs:

en.wikipedia.org...

The resemblance is so strong that it adds credibility to the rest of Edwards' eyewitness account. And throwing rocks at ufos is a good way of testing Paul Hill's theory that some ufos use repulsive force fields for propulsion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join