It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence at UFO landings....have a look!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
great work guns!!!!

Theres a landing spot up in ely mn by grassy lake,,,its a trek to get to,,,but one can see the huge circle and nothing grows on it to this very day,,,

huggs everyone!!!!!

I feel disclosure is coming soon also,,,

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is one of the best threads I've seen. Great pics and supported with in-depth information. Thanks guys

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

I want to start of saying that " people who witness a murder can go into court, testify to that effect, can put a man away for life, and yet the same people have a UFO experience and the testimony is no more longer valid"
Ted Phillips

When a murder happens there is a dead body. When it comes to the UFO experience there is "no body". That would be a problem in any court.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

Here you go!

In 1985, Gail Birenbaum, the wife of a plastic surgeon, went missing. When her husband Robert Bierenbaum, a licensed pilot, flew over the Atlantic Ocean the day after she disappeared, investigators speculated he had dropped her remains during the flight. That theory led to Robert Bierenbaum's 20-year jail sentence.

More recently, in 2000, mother-son crime team Sante and Kenneth Kimes were convicted of murdering Irene Silverman for her $7 million townhouse. Although Sante Kimes used the motto "No body, no crime," according to her son, she was sentenced to 120 years in prison for that case, while Kenneth received 125 years. The Manhattan socialite's body has never been found.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank you for this info S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wonderful thread

Have always liked this physical trace case...and the farmer's sketch of the UFO occupant is a bit freaky.

Strange physical trace UFO incident from Tuscumbia, Missouri in 1967:

On the morning of February 14, 1967,farmer Claude Edwards left his house at 7:00 a.m., four minutes before sunrise.
The area was already brightly illuminated as it was a clear, crisp day. As he walked down the long, rocky slope toward a large barn he had walked 258 feet of the 310 feet between the house and barn. It was at this point he noticed all the cattle looking out into the east field. Through scattered trees to his left he saw a gray-green object “like a giant mushroom” in the field in front of the barn.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d532f0462fe.jpg[/atsimg]

When he reached the barn he placed a feed bucket he was carrying in side the barn and latched the door. As he turned to look again at the device he could see several small figures moving rapidly under the object.

Farmer's sketch of UFO occupants:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed986d91f83f.jpg[/atsimg]

He had a clear unobstructed view and could see it was resting on the ground 70 feet away. The object was resting on a gray-green circular shaft which extended from the bottom center. Between he and the object were scattered cows and two fences.
He climbed over the first gate and as he reached the second gate the small figures started moving around behind the central shaft.

Sketch drawn by farmer Claude Edwards

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13038d8ed863.jpg[/atsimg]

In full sunlight Claude reached at point 15 feet from the device and was stopped by an unseen force which seemed to extend around the object. He couldn’t feel it or see it, “it was just a pressure.”
He backed up about 10 feet and tossed a rock at it, the rock hit something at the 15 ft point and bounced back into the field with no sound. Determined, he threw the second rock toward the area above the device. The rock skipped as if on water, with no sound, into the field beyond the object.
Claude was a bit upset but had to stand there 15 feet away watching it. The surface was seamless, “like gray-green silk.”
Around the lower rim there were evenly spaced oval openings.
They were 12 inches long and 12 inches apart. They were displaying brilliant colors from inside each opening. The colors changed rapidly “as if a color wheel was turning inside the thing.”
The central shaft was the same color as the body of the object, tubular in shape, extending from the underneath section and positioned in the center of the circular base. There was no sound during the entire observation. The object had a diameter of 18 feet and was 8 feet thick, the central shaft was 3 feet in diameter and 3 feet tall.

As he watched the object for several minutes it suddenly and silently rocked back toward him slightly three times. On the third time it lifted quickly off the ground. The central shaft was seen going into the base until it was flush and invisible to the eye. The object gained speed rapidly, leveled off and flew toward St. Elizabeth to the northeast, disappearing quickly into the distance.

When I arrived at the site the traces were still quite visible. It was one meter in diameter in a slightly irregular circle where the shaft had rested. The soil was extremely dehydrated in contrast with the surrounding soil. There was an imprint 100 mm x 65 mm. The imprint extended vertically downward to a depth of 100 mm with an extension 25 mm long the depth of the imprint shaft.

Trace area dehydrated and shaft hole:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/468ef6be22a0.jpg[/atsimg]

ufophysical.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This Missouri case is an interesting one as investigators found burned leaves on the trees as high as 35 feet up - they also found two deep imprints in the ground.

The 1973 Missouri UFO Sighting.

An odd "thrashing sound" brought James Richard, 41, and his 16-year-old daughter, Vanea, to the north window of their Columbia, Missouri, mobile home at 12:30 A.M. on June 28, 1973. Some 50 feet away and five feet apart, two brilliant silvery white beams of nocturnal light shone. When these lights suddenly faded away, an oval-shaped object, about 15 feet in diameter, became visible near the ground. It was so bright that Richard had to look away. The entire area was "lit up as bright as day," he reported.

The trees in the UFO's vicinity swayed as if caught in a powerful wind. One almost touched the ground, and a limb snapped off. All the while, Richard's dogs lay quietly inside the house; their behavior seemed oddly out of character. Unnerved, Richard went for a gun, which he kept close as the UFO continued to hover by the trees. Richard then called the trailer park switch-board and asked that the police be notified. As he spoke, the lights in his house dimmed twice.

The UFO headed off toward the north, its color dimming slightly and revealing a silvery surface with blue and orange bands of light. At one point it moved toward Richard's residence, then retreated and after a few minutes was gone altogether.

Investigators subsequently found broken tree limbs, crushed foliage, and on some trees burned leaves as high as 35 feet above the ground. In the days ahead more leaves wilted and died. The UFO left imprints two feet deep in the hard ground.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
great thread....you should investigate for mufon....keep up the great work and dedication your friend falcon51....check out my ufo web site.....

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, I don't know many people who deny UFOs exist, because they do... However, whether or not they are extraterrestrial has still yet to be proven. There still hasn't been any evidence that suggests extraterrestrials have visited.

It would be cool though if they were extraterrestrial, but I will hold my judgement until I see one.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

S&F, great presentation, thank you for all the work you put into this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Well, I don't know many people who deny UFOs exist, because they do... However, whether or not they are extraterrestrial has still yet to be proven.

I don't think anyones proven anything but Dr James Mcdonald makes a good point here:

www.cohenufo.org...

John B Alexander also makes some interesting comments about evidence:

“The undeniable reality is that there are a substantial number of multi-sensor UFO cases backed by thousands of credible witnesses. In the physical domain there are many photos, videos, radar tracking, satellite sensor reports, landing traces including depressions and anomalous residual radiation, electromagnetic interference, and confirmed physiological effects. Personal observations have been made both day and night, often under excellent visibility with some at close range. Included are reports from multiple independent witnesses to the same event. Psychological testing of some observers has confirmed their mentally competence. Why is none of this considered evidence?

There are over 3000 cases reported by pilots, some of which include interference with flight controls. On numerous occasions air traffic controllers and other radar operators have noted unexplained objects on their scopes. So too have several astronomers and other competent scientists reported their personal observations. Many military officials from several countries have confirmed multi-sensor observations of UFOs. The most senior air defense officers of Russia, Brazil, Belgium and recently a former Chief of Naval Operations in Chile all have stated that UFOs are real. These cases and comments are a miniscule fraction of the total body of evidence.

Of course they do not constitute irrefutable proof. However, to state there is no evidence suggestive of intelligent extraterrestrial life simply belies the facts. Decades in duration and global in nature, there are too many hard sensor data-points and millions of eyewitnesses to ignore. We certainly can debate the significance of specific data and question whether or not it establishes a causal relationship between the observations and extraterrestrial life. However, it is only through ignorance or pomposity that one can say no evidence exists.”

John B. Alexander,Ph.D.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

GUNS!

A great thread and a welcome return to ATS my friend! Glad to have you back on board! Thanks for reintroducing people to the Tully Incident. What many people don't realize is that some of the earliest 'crop' circles were found in Australia.

This is an intriguing case. It would be almost impossible to create that circle in the reeds without also creating a major disturbance around it. Human intervention would be quite obvious... and messy. That is not apparent in the images of the Tully circle.

Good work mate! S&F

IRM

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey jkrog08, I believe your post here was on Unsolved Mysteries. I remember seeing it long ago in the 90's. Thanks a bunch for reminding me of this case!

"The Falcon Lake Encounter "

RelativeFive

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Relative Five]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Nothing that you or those guys have said is evidence of "extraterrestrial" UFOs.

For all we know UFOs could be secret technology from man. Technology so advanced that men with limited knowledge think it is extraterrestrial or alien. The UFOs could be government, or they could be private technology from hidden groups of men that the government doesn't even know about.

There is no reason to believe Unidentified Flying Objects are from another planet, star system, parallel universe, or dimension. All of that is wild speculation.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Conviction for murder in the absence of a body is possible; although historically, cases of this type have been hard to prove, the prosecution must rely on other evidence, usually circumstantial.

Thank you.

I said "problem", not impossible. 99% of the cases have a body. Where are the "bodies" in the UFO cases? Just show me one (1).

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Nichiren]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

I feel disclosure is coming soon also,,,

True disclosure will never come. just in your dream.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by karl 12

Nothing that you or those guys have said is evidence of "extraterrestrial" UFOs.

For all we know UFOs could be secret technology from man. Technology so advanced that men with limited knowledge think it is extraterrestrial or alien. The UFOs could be government, or they could be private technology from hidden groups of men that the government doesn't even know about.

There is no reason to believe Unidentified Flying Objects are from another planet, star system, parallel universe, or dimension. All of that is wild speculation.

private technology that exist since 10000 years ago?
There are only 4 explanations to UFO:
1.Deamons or Angels
2.Extraterrestrial
3.Extradimensional
4.Paraterrestrial (Atlantid like civilization being who had physical evolution due to a long time spent in space.maybe a link with Mars...)

The private technology or governement stuff is related to one of the above explanation (except the first one)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Witness: Officer Lonnie Zamora just died. The man was a credit to his badge for telling us what he saw.

Originally posted by genius/idoit
www.theufochronicles.com...

Veteran researcher, and lead investigator of the Socorro Incident, Ray Stanford has informed The UFO Chronicles, that former Socorro, New Mexico police officer and preeminent eyewitness to one of the most well-known UFO cases in history, "Lonnie Zamora" died Monday night of heart failure.

One of the most credible and unusual UFO encounters of all time god speed Lonnie. rip

Ditto.

RIP, Officer Zamora

ZG

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well, I don't know many people who deny UFOs exist, because they do... However, whether or not they are extraterrestrial has still yet to be proven. There still hasn't been any evidence that suggests extraterrestrials have visited.

It would be cool though if they were extraterrestrial, but I will hold my judgement until I see one.

well, it doesn't really matter much what we post here or talk to our friends & family about. Because if any benevolent aliens ever were to show up, we'd have other unevolved species, interdimensional parasites, or other predatory creatures show up on forums like ATS (i.e. reptilians/dinosauroids, unevolved & predatory humanoid primates, genetically spliced hybrids of hostile invaders, etc.). And they'd only come here to say big words describing why conspiracies can't exist, how anyone who talks about such matters looks like they're crazy, how witnesses were hallucinating, etc. Such claims can help distract people, cover up & destroy all evidence before too many people expect or start asking for media coverage.

I don't believe in UFOs or aliens since I've never seen any. But I sure sure as hell don't wanna blindly listen to anything said by people who show up on conspiracy-related websites just to tell us conspiracies don't exist. I mean, if I didn't have enough of an open mind to believe in the possibility of real-life conspiracies (i.e. due advanced & higher brain functions that belong to us newer & more evolved species? lol), I'd only bother posting here if I was on a CIA payroll or my physical longetivity depended on being a predator of younger & more evolved species. Like the guys that always say things like orgone energy, psychic powers, & clairvoyance don't exist.

I remember reading a thread last year on ATS where somebody suggested people slould stop starting topics about dinosauroids, chupacabra, & other mythical predators on the UFO section. Because he thought they just originated right here on Earth.

Anyway, I don't belive. But I don't disbelieve anything either. I just don't like the idea of preachy, pushy, stalkerish weirdos telling people what to think.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by killyou]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by killyou]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Wild speculation !

- the reports of non-human appearing occupants with strange powers.

- the "never been seen before" flight characteristics and propulsion methods.

- abductee testimony where they have been informed directly that the occupants are not of this earth.

I would say that any theory other than that they are extra-terrestial in nature is wild speculation.

Please don't reply with the "show me the actual evidence" argument. That is what is in this excellent thread.

But evidence in itself is only a pointer, you obviously have to draw your own conclusions and if using reasonable doubt then each of these individual components in their own right can be said to be flawed.

However, taking into account the whole wealth of evidence available reasonable doubt takes on a different context.

Using the same argument show me where there is any evidence that these descriptions and effects have been produced by advanced human technology ?

PS I imagine the conclusive physical evidence is behind a very big locked door unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join