It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US breakup is immiment in 2010 according to prof. Igor Panarin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am sorry if this was already posted else where. Having come across some links which I didn't get a chance to view before, I therefore decided to sum them up for the rest of the ATS readers to view.

Mind you I am in no favor of such prediction coming to reality thinking about the job loses and strains on the families would be disastrous should this theory come to life.

Basically for those of you who have not heard of prof Igor Panarin, he claims that USA is on a verge of spliting into 6 areas or independent countries, such as:

1. Alaska
2. Californian republic
3. Central North republic
4. Texas republic
5. Atlantic America.
6. Hawaii

For more information on en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Imagine that.
A Russian predicting the fall of the US.

His prophecies have been posted a few times here at ATS.
Here are a couple of links to previous posts. There are plenty more.

There is even a map someplace here at ATS that has been posted of what the breakup would look like. With Texas going to Mexico?

That just sealed the Prophesies fate to failure for me.

Russian analyst predicts decline and breakup of U.S.
Russian Professor Predicts Fall of U.S. in 2010

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Honestly I can not imagine it, I tend to think due to a global economic crisis this individual might have taken the trend to his reputation as a benefit or hypothesis to his theory.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Since he missed 1989 disintegration of country he served as a secret service guy - i doubt that his predictions about US are anything but a means to sell his books.
From what i read in wiki he appears to be typical Stalinist who hates US for winning cold war. So not only accuracy but objectivity of his predictions is questionable too. And he is not alone in his imperialistic views, so financially his books are sure success in Russia.
I am not American but i fail to notice quarrels between people from different US states.
So financial problems aside, US will surely join other non-existing historical great powers in limbo of dusty history books (or dusty historical hologram crystals). But something tells me that it is not soon and anyway Russian federation would be there long before it happens.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've seen a lot about this guy's "prophecy" of an imminent breakup of the United States. When he "first" came out and said this in January, I think, I read that he's been making the same prediction every year, for many years now. I remember reading too that he predicted that the Soviet Union was going to outlast the United States. And we know how that turned out.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This guy was just quacking away on Russia Today. Any and all doom and gloomers, as long as Russia isn´t mentioned, get airtime with them. RT is only a hairs breadth higher in journalistic credability, than Press TV.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Unless I am mistaken I think this guy is way off track.

I have traveled and lived and worked in many US states and everyone I work with loves their country.

American Flag tattos and all.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've spent quite some time on a few Russian fora. It looks like predicting gloom and doom for the US is a favorite pastime for some of that country's population, -- really, to the point of ridiculous. Sensationalism seems to sell well there, and there is no shortage of prophets who predict the date and the modality of the US' demise. Bleh.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
if we split, the Atlantic America won't get stuck with the @ssholes in DC will we? I sure hope not.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please!
This country is nowhere near civil war, despite the delusional right wingers.
He's one of those guys that makes a living off of people appetite for doom and suffering.
By the way, I think it's pronounced "Eyegor".
Har har.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

He has been saying this for a while. I can say I am going to win the lottery until I am blue in the face...does not mean it will happen. There is no way TPTB would let us split into more countries.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Seriously.

The guy really needs to start looking in his own backyard for the boogyman. China wont even need to fight a war.

They'll just buy the territory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be6b40ada258.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In 2018 Russia will celebrate the 100th anniversary of Russian schholars predicting the imminent demise of the US and capitalism.
But their scholars aren't fee to criticize their own system openly.

Americans scholars don't bother with these predictions. They just watch it happen.

Russia is losing 3/4 of a million in population. A Mafia runs the country and robs it blind. Their infrastructure is badly deteriorating. A constant brain and financial drain as the most ambitious and entrepreneurial flee.

M

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In all do respect, I don't believe by any chance that China will gain any new territorial grounds within the next century. I do not believe China has any ambitions for such attempt, hence the state it is already facing controlling the current population cultural diversities and geographical management of the country.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Oh I agree.

But isn't it fun to play... [What if?]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Please!
This country is nowhere near civil war, despite the delusional right wingers.
He's one of those guys that makes a living off of people appetite for doom and suffering.
By the way, I think it's pronounced "Eyegor".
Har har.

Well if war is predicted by the end of 2009, someone better get busy. As far as the "delusional right wingers" comment you made, clearly your a "delusional left winger" and both you and your buddies on the right all need to be sent to the same island! We are sick of all of you!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Never trust the fox

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

In all do respect, I don't believe by any chance that China will gain any new territorial grounds within the next century. I do not believe China has any ambitions for such attempt, hence the state it is already facing controlling the current population cultural diversities and geographical management of the country.

Even as we typing this at our computers, scores of the Chinese are crossing the Russian border to join their brethren who are legalized immigrants, started businesses (notably furniture businesses), garnered some local influence, and most importantly, are engaged in highly entertaining and rewarding activity of procreation, being quite prolific at that. It's a matter of time before they'll be a major part of the electorate, and you don't need to conquer the land with tanks and infantry, or even buy it.

top topics

join