It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure commercial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

For your first video it wasn't bad at all!

Well, not exactly the first but the first one that was for anything more than family.

Honesly, I'm really surprised that a group like The Disclosure Project has not explored this idea already.

Me too. In truth, this has led me to wonder if some of the negativity about TDP and PRG may not have some substance.

Still and all... it seems a worthy path to pursue and I intend to do that just to see where it leads.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Again, clean this subject up, take the stage away from the ignorant fools who have been representing you THEN launch your PR campaign.

Not to reduce your whole post... was following ATS advice on quotes, etc...

I agree with much of what you said. If this would work, it would be because there was some capital behind it and it could get air time in the times when people were watching.

That kind of goes back to what I was just saying about TDC and PRG and xEphon's question of why this hadn't been taken up before now...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

One thing that this kind of reminds me of, id just how strange it is that more people with the capabilities to accomplish messages like this, don't.

You know, why is Charlie Sheen "rare" in his viewpoints and direct presentation? I find it strange that we aren't ALWAYS seeing commercials that wealthy people make to push some topic or whatever.

Yup... and so when you do see Charlie or another Hollywood type fronting for a product or cause, there is that little voice that goes off in the back of your head... warning you about trusting it.

Personally, I would rather have an astronaut or... cartoon character than a politician or movie star plugging for this, lol!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I love this idea....
I think the commercial would need to be "1" truly compelling video.
One that no matter how much skepticism or debunking still surfaces
with new observations. Superbowl would be the ideal stage. The wording could be as followed.

"What's the biggest lie you ever told"?
"What's the biggest lie you ever believed"?

"Demand Disclosure Now".
"You Deserve the truth".

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What a great idea S&F. good to see someone actually coming up with a proactive idea instead of partaking in the back and forth we all fall victim to. Pure genius. So how do we get this idea going? Who do you need to speak to to get the ball rolling? I suggest people who know the right contacts get this happening asap.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

If it is going to come from somewhere, why not ATS?

Great idea!

Mark what do you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think that a good next step would be to find some good footage and photos. The battle of LA and the Washington lights were a damn good start. Both cases are pretty much undeniable, but there is a lot of stuff out there that may not be definitely Alien spacecraft, but are still unknowns. Take away the known fakes and there is still a lot of damn good material out there, some of it is pretty darn impressive.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

WHY isn't this on the ATS media portal?

Springer...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Pard... I have been registered here for several years but because my time here come in spurts, due to life commitments elsewhere, I am still learning the ropes. I would be proud for my vid to be posted here under the ATS banner, if that is what you're saying.

-R

(How do I do it and where?)

[edit on 6-11-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My luck... the first time any of the gods speak to me in public and I don't have a good answer.

For the sake of not allowing the subject to stray... how do I transfer my vid (either from my PC or YouTube) to ATS media portal?

Yeah... I'm headed off to read about it... just never imagined I'd ever need to know

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
wouldn't it be great is hundreds of different ufos just dropped down from the sky and the aliens came out to ask for directions?

what i don't understand is that the possibility of intelligent life on other planets is so high that it's literally IMpossible for us to be all that's out there and yet people laugh when you say you believe in aliens. i don't believe, i KNOW there are aliens out there and i'll be the one to have the last laugh when the american government discloses the ET case.

i think a few astranauts, astronomers, and people from the white house should get together and make a commercial of their accounts and/or call up every news station around whenever they hold a ufo meeting.

or someone rich should pay the news to talk more about ufos kind of like how the rich guys now are paying for the news to talk about the swine flu vaccine.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Make it so...

Withholding first-gut caution of ultimate success for the moment - I applaud the effort and spirit.

Good luck - I hope it works as you've all envisioned it AND it gets the attention of the right people in the right way for the right reasons.

Carry on...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thats a great idea!

If this hasn't been mentioned yet, there could also be funds raised for billboard disclosure advertisements. It'd maybe easier to get around big brother.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think keep it simple. Date and official explanation. Show the picture(s)/video(s). Any extra facts (eg eyewitness reports). Repeat.
Upload to videa sites everywhere. Then go viral.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well as much as I think the whole disclosure movement is lame - what I do love to see is ATS members actually willing to get proactive about it.

This is MUCH better than the ones who sit around flagging every disclosure "prediction" thread and then cry for someone to spoonfeed them everything they want to hear.

So I'm all for it

As for the ads themselves - here's some humble suggestions:

1. Don't focus on pressing the Government for some sort of official disclosure, because you'll probably come on too strong and most likely the message will just appear very...er..."eccentric" (to put it politely
)

2. Instead I would focus on pushing a message that it's "ok" for people to really believe something is up. I think MOST of them already feel this way but are just too embarrassed to admit it.

When you see anonymous online polls these days they usually reveal something like ~80% of respondents "believe", or at least don't trust what the government is telling them. James Fox said it himself in "I Know What I Saw" - most people openly laugh the subject off, but when the laughter stops - they all wanna know in hushed tones "are they real!?"

So I say create a campaign that softly encourages people to open up and ask these questions out loud.

3. Following that up - give everyone a little something to talk about around the water cooler. Leave a web address at the end of the ad and give people a place they can go to get more information. We could either set up a brand new website or preferably...

4. Do it right here at ATS --- BUT --- and this is REALLY REALLY important - we need to make sure we present only the absolute best evidence and weed out all the crap!

I think we should have a sort of "Hall of Fame" page for the absolute cream of the crop threads from the UFO forum - I'm talking about the ones put together by jkrog or internos, etc. Then we can point people to this page and get them started on the right foot.

Finally,

5. TV ads would be great but are probably way too expensive for the time being. I say start with a more grass-roots approach and make use of the vast global network we have here at ATS. Get people to volunteer to put up posters in their area. Guerrilla advertising and street campaigns work great as long as they're done properly. I have a lot of personal experience in this field so if anyone at ATS wants some help with it just U2U away!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I made a disclosure video myself. You can see it here.

The media portal wouldn't let me upload the good version of my video (so the music was off) I'll flirt around with it until I'm able to figure it out though. For now its on youtube.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
I made a disclosure video myself. You can see it here.

The media portal wouldn't let me upload the good version of my video (so the music was off) I'll flirt around with it until I'm able to figure it out though. For now its on youtube.

Wow even something simple like that goes a long way. But I also like the idea that we should be telling people that it is okay to believe in these things.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is a brilliant idea!!!

Absolutley inspired genius!

Why hasn't this been done already? Let's get this done for real.

Nothing gets people going like good old fashioned propoganda, and at least this is propoganda for and from the people with the least power. The least to lose and the most to gain.

Disclosure propoganda commercial movement go!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Hmmm...(launches Adobe Premiere Pro & loads fresh batteries into video camera).

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is WHY I LOVE ATS!!!

This is one of the reasons why I am a proud member of this website. A group of intellectual's with free thinking open minds can all come together and produce something that can actually make a difference!

I don't think we should stop here though! Were like captain planet in a sense... so let all of our powers combine!

I have a dream...

Let's make it happen! Tell me what you need me to do!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join