It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mother hid bomb manual in her burka and 'considered turning her children into human bombs'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Muslim mother hid bomb manual in her burka and 'considered turning her children into human bombs'

www.dailymail.co.uk

A mother of six tried to smuggle 'a mini encyclopedia of weapons making' into Britain by concealing a small computer memory stick under her burka.

Moroccan-born Houria Chahed Chentouf, who was obsessed with the idea of Islamic holy war, had tied the device into her sleeve.

The stick contained contained more than 7,000 files that might have been useful to terrorists.

She wrote: 'Myself and my children would seek revenge, we would be bombs for the sake of this religion, may Allah forgi
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thesun.co.uk

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is SOOOOOO Planted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pic was in her memory drive on how to make a phone a bomb
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb1f3f31b85.jpg[/atsimg]

And a pic of a training camp with black KKK looking people
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12bf0a9120d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Come on guys!!!

Doesn't this seem like bush himself(cause he's stupid) planted this stupid evidence?

I mean come onnnnn

*SNIP*

Terroists jump through wooden sticks often?
They going for the olympics?

I mean come onnnnn

This is soooooo false flag beyond belief
so stupid so fake

It's like comedy central

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit - Comment Removed. Please Review The Following:

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on Wed, 04 Nov 2009 20:29:58 -0600 by MemoryShock]

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I do not see why you would jump to the conclusion it was a plant. Who can say what a crazy person would value. These people are so crazy they would blow up themselves or their kids just to prove a point.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I agree. It's a bit too early to be calling false flags. Religion is the ultimate brainwash... so anything is possible.

Even if it was a false flag... what are 'they' trying to achieve? The banning of burka's in the UK? Hell... I'm all for getting rid of that oppressive Halloween costume!

IRM

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah I see where you are coming from. If I had to live around women that were always covered up, I would probably be an an angry, suicidal fanatic too.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The evidence is wayyyy too convinient to be real
you also have the BEST avatar on ATS and that's OFFICIAL

But this seems way too sureal to me all while me considering anyone so stupid to die for their beliefs.

why die for what you believe in when you can live for it?

I know some think differently, but this is way too planted for me.

Just like a passport falling of the plane during 911

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is impossible. A Muslim woman? Her children to be human bombs? For Islam?

Nah.

That could NEVER happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
so starring posts have become derogatory now?

I never star posts that just suit my beliefs, only intelligent posts
never sarcasm, some people's mentality are useless

back on topic, this just seems too easy
so conviently placed useless info for a terroist

that's what i'm talking about
not the fact that she would risk her life

can you understand my point now???????????

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The fact is unfortunatley is that those whom do fall under the sway of religious zealotry ( don't know if that is even a word...lol) generally aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack. Hence why religious e3xtremism will always exist. Is the story plausible? Yes. Is it possible some of the evidence is fabricated? Yes. However that last picture you showed is from a very publically known Al-Qaeda training and recruitment video. If this allegation is true I have nothing but sympathy for those children.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by djvexd]

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well, Jesus Christ! Look at her photo!

To make it worse, she was acting strange, nervous.

It isn't like many in law enforcement just fell off the turnip truck and don't recognize nervous behavior!

Let's see. She's dressed in a burkha, she's nervous, she's acting strange, she makes some furtive movements, and something falls out.

Not that any Muslims would ever do anything suspicious!

Yeah. I think I want to see what's on that stick too!

Oops. Bombing instructions.

What's the mystery here?

Oh. And if you have problems with folks getting stars, take it up with the Mods.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
But this seems way too sureal to me all while me considering anyone so stupid to die for their beliefs.

why die for what you believe in when you can live for it?

I know some think differently, but this is way too planted for me.

You're thinking way too logically. You have to get in the head of a brainwashed terrorist to even begin to understand their thinking process.

Apparently one reason they look forward to dying is the 72 virgins they will have after they die, they don't get those if they live. But more importantly they think it's serving Allah in some twisted way.

Could that have been planted? Possibly. But there is nothing "obvious" that it is a plant, none of that would surprise me to see a terrorist carrying around.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Chentouf had been stopped at Liverpool John Lennon airport in October last year and the USB memory device was found after it dropped out when she fiddled with the sleeves of her burka.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

LOL it droped out of her sleeves, hahahaha you have to be kidding me.

And investigators later found letters in which the mother of six admitted she had considered using herself and her children as suicide bombers.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

And a letter, how convenient? She basically did all the jobs for the anti-terror squad. Did she go abroad, write these letters then come back? Couldn't she write the letters at home? Why carry a USB?

Politically motivated, 2 years is nothing, they have killed thousands of innocent people, giving a lady 2 years in the anti-terror squad is doing a huge good, because it will being about a law which will allow the authorities to search through your personal files. It is a means of justification.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Let's see. She's dressed in a burkha, she's nervous, she's acting strange, she makes some furtive movements, and something falls out.

Not that any Muslims would ever do anything suspicious!

Yeah. I think I want to see what's on that stick too!

Oops. Bombing instructions.

What's the mystery here?

You forgot to mention her admission of guilt:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She was yesterday sentenced to two years in prison after admitting two offences of possessing documents likely to be useful for a terrorist.

If it was planted, why would she admit to it? She probably didn't have much choice because some of the documents she had were handwritten, and it probably wouldn't have been difficult to show they were in her handwriting.

There may be some false flags somewhere but this isn't one of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Apparently one reason they look forward to dying is the 72 virgins they will have after they die, they don't get those if they live. But more importantly they think it's serving Allah in some twisted way.

Yeah apparently, I guess you don't think Muslims are pretty enough to get 72 vergins in this life? Are you kidding me, you can buy women, hot women in the west easily, cheap price also if you have a good job, and the funny thing is alot of them are in the west. Think about all the 9/11 hijackers.

200 bux for 1 hour of sex, with any nationality, wow what a quality of service. Why go to heaven?

Apparently is the new word to look out for I suppose. Apparently they want to kill us because they hate our freedom, apparently they kill us because we are better than them, apparently they kill us because they are jelouse. Apparently they kill us because they want 72 vergins.

Apparently non of the hijackers were from Afghanistan, and yet apparently you invaded Afghanistan, and yet apparently correspondingly thousands of innocent Afghan lives were lost, and yet apparently they invade Iraq for its connection with Al-Qaeda, and Apparently WMD, which apparently was bu11sh1t, and sadly but apparently more than a million Iraqi lives were lost, apparently because of the invasion.

So apparently you can go and yourself.

And yes apparently that is a flam, because I'm angry, apparently.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

How does one tell that someone is nervous from behind a burka? What do we look for? Strange swaying of the material? Just wondering!

IRM

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I think maybe they busted her because she had a tick and an explosive temper.
Did you see her pic, she looks a tad peeved.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't see what she did wrong.

Where is the issue of free speech? What's so wrong with her carrying around bomb making instructions?

What's the difference between her having those files on a memory stick, as opposed to Google searching for them online?

The world has gone crazy...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

A.. maybe because they also found letters she wrote where she said her and her kids might blow themselves up for the great Allah!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How dumb do you got to be to blow yourself or your kids up. Didn't they ever stop to think if they just saved a few more bucks they could get a RPG and live to fight another day.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
A.. maybe because they also found letters she wrote where she said her and her kids might blow themselves up for the great Allah!

So she kept a private journal.

Did she act upon these letters or is she being persecuted for a thought crime?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join