It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mother hid bomb manual in her burka and 'considered turning her children into human bombs'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I guess you haven't seen innocent people confess before? She has a kid, they could have played around with her life and her kid's life for the confession.

Go watch crossing over, good movie in relation to this story. Forced confession is nothing new to the anti-terror squad (whether it be through torture, or using the victims situation), and the Islamaphobia guaranties it stays around for a long time.

That being said, we don't know the full story in regards to the OP. We don't know everything about the suspect at hand, we don't know about her situation, we don't know about her family's situation, all we know is that she has been caught with a USB, which apparently fell from her sleaves. We need to know more before comming to an absolute conclusion.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

So I guess you want to give her crazy ass a chance to blow up a bunch of innocent people. That is such a great idea.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I don't think we had Islamaphobia until a bucnh of Muslims started to blowing themselves up around a bunch of innocent people, including their fellow Muslims.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by oozyism

I don't think we had Islamaphobia until a bucnh of Muslims started to blowing themselves up around a bunch of innocent people, including their fellow Muslims.

Why Islamaphobia then? Why not anti-violence?

And are you talking about Iraq? or the 9/11? or the london bombings? Your kind is very good at generalizing, I will give you that

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Those types of thoughts represent a clear and present danger Tezz. There are some things that are simply 'wrong'. It's hardly the line of thinking we should be promoting.

If there is proof of intent and an admission, then to hell with them! That's not a person I'm prepared to give the benefit of the doubt... or get all PC about!

IRM

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I am not against violence under the right circumstances. I was talking about a group of people who attach bombs to themselves or shove them wayyyyyy up their rectum in order to blow up innocent people for no good reason. You know those whacked out Jihadists who loose their mind everytime someone pisses on a picture of Mohammed.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I didn't see the burkha. Just going by what the reports said.

You're right though, as generally these burka clad women are UBO's. Unidentified Black Objects.

Pat Condell thinks the Burkha should be banned anyway:

Even before this incident I thought the Burkha was a security threat because it could be used to hide someone's identity (like bank robbers use masks). I must say this incident hasn't increased my feeling about the security of Burkhas or those wearing them.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
:::sigh:::

There are people no matter what their faith is, who just should never be parents.

This woman is no different from a Christian woman who drowns her children because God told her to.

Sadly, mental illness is a cross cultural, cross religion sickness.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I am not against violence under the right circumstances.

Yes that is what anti-violence means, once again, why Islamaphobia? Why not anti-violence? Anti-violence doesn't mean no violence, it means violence for dumb purposes, like let's say drop an atom bomb in a city filled with innocent people? And like let's say bombard a village, killing everyone and everything. And like let's say the suicide bombers who target civilians? Once again, why Islamaphobia?

I was talking about a group of people who attach bombs to themselves or shove them wayyyyyy up their rectum in order to blow up innocent people for no good reason.

Once again don't generalize, which incident are we talking about? 9/11? The Iraq civil war? There are many incidents, choose one as an example.

You know those whacked out Jihadists who loose their mind everytime someone pisses on a picture of Mohammed.

Yeah like those whacked out Americans who loose their minds for pissing on an American flag.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
:::sigh:::

There are people no matter what their faith is, who just should never be parents.

This woman is no different from a Christian woman who drowns her children because God told her to.

Sadly, mental illness is a cross cultural, cross religion sickness.

Unfortunatly people like princeofpeace somehow came tot he conclusion that it is all Muslims ^^

I don't wish you die princeofpeace, because I want you to learn your lesson slowly and painfully.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yeah like those whacked out Americans who loose their minds for pissing on an American flag.

Well at least we don't spontaneously explode everytime we see some one degrade our flag. We are smart enought to kill our enemies and still live so we can go back to the bar and brag to all of our friends how we protect the world from lunatics.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Well at least we don't spontaneously explode everytime we see some one degrade our flag. We are smart enought to kill our enemies and still live so we can go back to the bar and brag to all of our friends how we protect the world from lunatics.

I guess you are not mentally capabile of having a discussion, flamming is easy, we can go to below top secret to do that, they have a flamming section, we can see who can mock who better. Yankee

Yes that is what anti-violence means, once again, why Islamaphobia? Why not anti-violence? Anti-violence doesn't mean no violence, it means anti-violence for dumb purposes, like let's say drop an atom bomb in a city filled with innocent people? And like let's say bombard a village, killing everyone and everything. And like let's say the suicide bombers who target civilians? Once again, why Islamaphobia?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Today is the anniversary of the take over of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran that started the Islamic Revolution there.

We all know how the Powers that Be love dates and anniversaries. I bet their wives are the happiest people in the world on Birthdays and their wedding anniversaries. These guys sure never forget a date!

This is propaganda, the Israelis intercepting a supposed Iranian arms shipment to Hezbollah is propaganda.

Brace yourself people they are about to turn the propaganda machine up big time in the lead up to a December deadline for Iran to blink on the Nuclear Talks or yet another Middle East War.

Expect a lot of news about “Terrorists” and what a danger they are, and all the threatening things they are doing and an increased presence of the “let’s kill them all crowd” as they try to set the right mood in the population to support yet another costly war in the Middle East.

It’s looking like it’s about to get real ugly soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Yes that is what anti-violence means, once again, why Islamaphobia? Why not anti-violence? Anti-violence doesn't mean no violence, it means violence for dumb purposes, like let's say drop an atom bomb in a city filled with innocent people? And like let's say bombard a village, killing everyone and everything. And like let's say the suicide bombers who target civilians? Once again, why Islamaphobia?

Islamaphobia can be blamed on a small faction of extremist Muslims that use violence to hurt and murder innocent people. This is comparable to Anti-Christian sentiment where a small faction of extremist Christians use religious ideology for the same purposes. The difference is that the number of extremist Muslims that will carry out violence in the name of Islam is far greater than Christians willing to do the same in the name of Christianity.

It is unfortunate that a whole populace has been demonised by the actions of a small faction. The average Muslim is like the average person of any faith, race or religion. They just want peace, security and prosperity for themselves and their families. This labelling is not exclusive to Islam, though. The existence of Jewish bankers (again a small faction of a populace) gives Jews as a whole a bad name. In countries outside the USA Jews are given a very hard time because of the actions and social standings of people from the same religion.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just a reminder good people...

COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS…

The bottom line is that no member can post content that communicates a threat towards another member, or to person(s) beyond ATS. This includes the ATS Chat, and U2U System. There is no joking about it, nor is acceptable for any reason. Put this issue in the same category as saying “bomb” at an airport.

Not going to be tolerated...

Thank you

Semper

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A.. maybe because they also found letters she wrote where she said her and her kids might blow themselves up for the great Allah!

And how convenient is that?

isn't this the holy grail for DHS?

so convenient and so well placed?

Even CSI episodes are more complex than this
And this is real life bro

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Islamaphobia can be blamed on a small faction of extremist Muslims that use violence to hurt and murder innocent people. This is comparable to Anti-Christian sentiment where a small faction of extremist Christians use religious ideology for the same purposes. The difference is that the number of extremist Muslims that will carry out violence in the name of Islam is far greater than Christians willing to do the same in the name of Christianity.

Is it wrong to hold your beliefs while you are fighting, it is called moral support(since we all know they don't have millitary support)? Yes no one agrees in the deaths of innocent people, but hey who isn't doing it these days for political means? Are you telling me America is not responsible for the deaths of thousands of Muslims? Innocent Muslims? Are you telling me Europe isn't responsible for the deaths of thousands of Muslims? Innocent Muslims? For political means?

..can be blamed on a small faction of extremist Muslims that use violence to hurt and murder innocent people

Yes and those kinds of people exist in every society, including Democratic, should we demonize all Democracy sympathizers? Communists have already been demonized in the West, and thousands have died in response, thousands of innocent people, because of that Demonization. Should we continue an idiotic cultural behavior which has caused more harm than good? You can't blame Islam or the whole Muslim population for the actions of some bad seeds.

It is unfortunate that a whole populace has been demonised by the actions of a small faction. The average Muslim is like the average person of any faith, race or religion. They just want peace, security and prosperity for themselves and their families. This labelling is not exclusive to Islam, though. The existence of Jewish bankers (again a small faction of a populace) gives Jews as a whole a bad name. In countries outside the USA Jews are given a very hard time because of the actions and social standings of people from the same religion.

The difference between my view and yours is clear from what I can read, you believe Muslims are being demonized because of some in their population willing to kill innocent people to accomplish their goals, but don't care to mention that there is something more sinister at hand, for example the middle east situation, and the colonization of middle east by America.

You can't expect to get away with colonization. People will fight, and people are fighting, with any means necessary, whether that be suicide bombing, or roadside bombings. They are fighting back, and they want to bring the fight to your land, as much as you want to take the fight to their land.

Does anyone ask why? Why take the fight to their land? Because then who dies? Not your people, but their people. Innocent people.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I usually agree with you, but I just can't on this one. Why would they bust her if she wasn't guilty. She is a woman with a bunch of kids, so now they had to pay out to try her and held her in prison. What would they gain from this if she wasn't guilty. It isn't like Britain isn't already chalk full of Muslims already. Now if she was the first one coming over to live there or visit then you might have a case, but truth is the Muslims are about to overrun all of Europe by reprouction and democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join