It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Neutron Star Found Inside Supernova Remnant [AWESOME]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
According to the ether pressure wave theory of the lighting of gases,
see Tesla "Experiments..", the star must be continuing to vibrate and
light up gases far away.

Bases on UFOs around atomic plants, I suggest ether disturbances
due to the atomic activity and the ether riding UFOs enjoy a roller
coaster ride.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I always love those pictures of space, far better than any art we have on earth, through my eyes anyway.

Beauty is something that is different due to the person, but the most beautiful pictures you can see are the ones of space, for me. Also looking at earth from space.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What a breathtaking photo!! Its so stunning! S&F!

kix

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If the crust is made of carbon, most probably the whole atmosphere is a BIG DIAMOND, since they form at tremendous pressures and temperatures so I guess the whole star is diamond covered.

AMAZING

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.webelements.com...

Carbon is number 6 on the element table and iron is 26.
The Carbon should be long gone by the time the pressure
from fission of iron stops and the star collapse.

The numbers look like atomic weights which reminds me
of aw 18 or below elements or gases that exhibit radioactivity
under UV radiation.

Thus one of the UV dangers we are not told is the air around us
becomes radioactive. Thus damaging our shin and cause
lung cancer. Not good for the outdoors man but offering
survival for the office worker under UV lightning or possible
X Rays from filament Edison bulbs.

UV out and out damages DNA.
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Behold, the supernova of omicron Leo, the time Lion, comes on December 10, 2009 to kill the Earth star system. Ivory Coast takes a beating. Electrical grid goes down for much of the Earth.

Codes were broken to get ahead of time and Nostradamus prophecy II 41, when Earth is scheduled to die. Absent this code breaking from one man Earth shall die on December 10, 2009.

The 1908 Tunguska event was a supernova blast wave of 1.00 Tunguska in magnitude. The supernova came from within a hypernova expanding plasma wave so it was not seen.

Blast furnace heat at ground zero in Ivory Coast, nuclear fission of stable elements, a downburst of wind strong enough to knock down airplanes, the ground becomes electrified from the nuclear reactions in the Earth and this is strong enough to take down the electrical grid many thousands of miles away.

The count down clock starts at 3797 days till Earth is no more, the Sirius star system goes prompt supernova with the roar of the time Lion there.

What shall we do? March 200 million men into Galactic Federation starships to go prevent the Sirius triple supernova or maybe we build the big machine here on Earth to keep the big dog from biting. If we do nothing then the clock at the end of time simply runs out and we die. Building the big machine takes all of the time remaining.

Imagine ring electromagnets 400 miles in diameter at the Earth's magnetic poles to strengthen Earth's magnetic field during the 20 seconds the big dog bites. Or maybe the big machine takes Earth into subspace where the Sirius supernova blasts cannot find us for three days of darkness.

Today is November 14, 2009. This is a prophecy about to occur in less than one month. I am the messenger at the end of time. Ignore this message at your great peril.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
absolutely stunning images, thank you for posting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join