It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

I can clearly, and remarkably amazingly explain to you why, you can't remember the dreams, but the message in the dreams, is what intrigues me?

Do you care to elaborate on them?

Certain messages, or characteristics of people in them?

It is just the wording I can't remember exactly. I remember that it seemed to happen really quickly.. The part I remember clearest is being told I can ask whatever I want, and then myself immediately thinking, "What should I ask?"... And then I just all of a sudden.. got the message. And came to the understanding. I think that because of the way the information sort of came in all at once, is what makes remembering exactly difficult. That, and the fact that it was just a dream, I guess.

The entity was just that.. an entity in a completely dark room. No characteristics. We were just there.

I don't understand what you mean by the first sentence/question.
You can explain to me?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yes i have had dreams that solved problems for me or give me better ideas about different things.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

And LCD, I was meaning probably quite what you meant.

What did it read, what did it say, enough to 'impact' your life?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Republican08]

Lot's and lots of derisive foul language about being a worthless pile of excrement and other not so nice things (the essence of the suggestions). It is impacting my life. Some that are at least partially responsible for it are now confessing their defeat in interesting ways. Their opinions now mean jack to me. So, some freedom is gained and a weight is lifted off my psyche.

I can't find my way into your psyche, except for a being looking in at an adulterer.

Which I assume is false, or wanting to be false, through the text on the page.

Savvy?

Could it be you are having dreams about things, that you don't tell anyone about, the dreams in which your closest mate, or you're love of your life. The thing/s you're not even telling them, and could you imagine the burden lifted if you infact just told them, regardless of if they even knew, already?

Things we hide, are rarely things, that we hide good!

Dreams can observe things, that we fear, and things we are fearful of... Realistic, or Unrealistically.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

You can explain to me?

In which sentence?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

reply to post by elocin

You can explain to me?

In which sentence?

"I can clearly, and remarkably amazingly explain to you why, you can't remember the dreams, but the message in the dreams, is what intrigues me?"

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yes, i've had dreams where i'd wake up saying," ah, so thats how it is." but i've forgotten all about them because i've had no use for those answers.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by elocin

reply to post by elocin

You can explain to me?

In which sentence?

"I can clearly, and remarkably amazingly explain to you why, you can't remember the dreams, but the message in the dreams, is what intrigues me?"

What?

I cannot tell if you're quoting what in response to what,

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by elocin

You can explain to me?

In which sentence?

What?

I cannot tell if you're quoting what in response to what,

You said that sentence, and I don't understand what you mean by it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by elocin

You can explain to me?

In which sentence?

Oh okay I see it now.. If you were to name and describe, in detail your dream, I could detail it to the detail of your life fairly well.

Just as well as anyone else, I'm simply looking for in this thread, the '___' guy for DNA, and such, Perhaps, happily without the drug use

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well, I gave you all the detail I can... and you can tell me what you think.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you read this post?

Second line.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Did you read this post?

Second line.

Yes, I read it. I think we're misunderstanding each other.
Or, I'm just misunderstanding you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Did you read this post?

Second line.

Yes, I read it. I think we're misunderstanding each other.
Or, I'm just misunderstanding you.

Alright, since I'm the OP.

Let's try to start back to the beginning, Ok, what is the Question to the OP now, I'll try to look back and try to find an answer.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I can't find my way into your psyche, except for a being looking in at an adulterer.

Savvy?

I can't be an adulterer since I'm not married. But besides that, there's been no such activity. And, she probably wouldn't care as it would keep me from annoying her when she's busy. I guess she doesn't care about polyamory too much and has mildly encouraged it (ala those girls like you, why aren't you talking to them more?). I dunno, maybe I'm feeling guilty for being less than cooperative. I'll have to think about that.

I'm far too blunt. She knows all my perversions and such. It's all no big deal. That's why it has lasted, well, that and not complicating it with government documents.

Since when was ATS a confessional?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Savvy?

I can't be an adulterer since I'm not married. But besides that, there's been no such activity. And, she probably wouldn't care as it would keep me from annoying her when she's busy. I guess she doesn't care about polyamory too much and has mildly encouraged it (ala those girls like you, why aren't you talking to them more?). I dunno, maybe I'm feeling guilty for being less than cooperative. I'll have to think about that.

I'm far too blunt. She knows all my perversions and such. It's all no big deal. That's why it has lasted, well, that and not complicating it with government documents.

Since when was ATS a confessional?

AA

American ATSer.

LMAO

I'm not talking to them, unless 'needed' for necessary reasons.. ya know.

I'm going to guess you have a son...

Just guessing.

I'm curious though, about Gov't docx, are you considering visiting somewhere, and supposing you can't? I'd suggest trying, if you're 100 years old, you're much to young to be giving it a 10 year olds thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I guess this is a question thread.

Nothing more then that really...

Has anyone here, had a dream that answered a question in their lives?

Such as had a dream 'really' without interpretation answered a question, you had?

For me I`ve never had a question answered, abut I`ve never really experimented tho. I find that dreams have alot to do with what you see in everday life from day to day. just one example- researched hard buying and learning to fly a paraglider. reading ads and web sited for hours one day. later that night dreamed of fling in one.
I suppose if you wrote a question on a piece of paper. Then read and study about that question thru out the day, there is a good chance you would dream of it and also an answer. But the answer might be silly as alot of dreams sometimes dont mirror reality or even make alot of sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alltogethernow

Such as had a dream 'really' without interpretation answered a question, you had?

For me I`ve never had a question answered, abut I`ve never really experimented tho. I find that dreams have alot to do with what you see in everday life from day to day. just one example- researched hard buying and learning to fly a paraglider. reading ads and web sited for hours one day. later that night dreamed of fling in one.
I suppose if you wrote a question on a piece of paper. Then read and study about that question thru out the day, there is a good chance you would dream of it and also an answer. But the answer might be silly as alot of dreams sometimes dont mirror reality or even make alot of sense.

Their are those of course, the few and far between, who have found, answers to questions in their lifetimes, in a dream.

Nasa scientists have even admitted to this, and explained.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'm going to guess you have a son...

Just guessing.

Not one that I've been informed about.

I'm curious though, about Gov't docx, are you considering visiting somewhere, and supposing you can't? I'd suggest trying, if you're 100 years old, you're much to young to be giving it a 10 year olds thought.

As far gov't docs, I don't see why we need their blessing to be with each other. We've not bothered. That's all it's about really.

If I'm 100 years old I'm hiding since I do not wish to be experimented on for anti-aging properties.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes.

What I do sometimes, when I'm having a hard time deciding on a problem, or need an answer....I go to bed, and state an intention for my dreams. For example, I'll say: Please give me an answer to the problem I'm having about this.... Or, please tell me what I should do about this.

Then, I'll have a dream about it, and when I wake up, I write it all down as much as I can before I forget it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
I always have very clear and frequent dreams. Usually they help me to realise problems in my life and areas i need to improve in.

I've even had a dream within a dream, which was very strange. In my dream I was was dreaming and woke up, then woke up for real. That felt very weird!

The strange thing is that i have recurring zombie dreams. Usually at least once every couple of months. They're never nightmares, but feel like they should be, and they are intense. Running, fighting, surviving, constantly on the move, having to watch friends and family turn. Man, my cat even appeared as a zombie in one of my dreams just 2 weeks after he died
I can remember consciously thinking 'How low can this go!' before having to take him out.

With these zombie dreams I can wake up, then fall back asleep and go back into the same dream 3 or 4 times in a night. When i go back into the dream i consciously think 'Not again!'. These are the only dreams I have that this happens with.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Nammu]

Yes I have had the same experiance. I must admit it scared me to death, I was even scared about going to sleep the next 2 days. just incase i had the dream again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join