It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pure energetic awareness of the "Power of the Nine" realization.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm writing this as a follow up on a point raised in a Secret Society Forum thread by ATS member IX-777.

The story of how I got access to The Power of the Nine is pretty long, so I'll start with what it is first, then on second post go into the story.

The Power of the Nine is a mental game, per se, that allows a great amount of pure energy to fill your mind. It energizes you similar to a huge adrenaline rush, but without any negative side effects or shakiness, etc. The amount of power is greater than almost anything I've achieved through meditation and I would assume this is similar to coc aine, although I've never tried it.

The realization of the power happens by visualizing a certain pattern in your mind similar to one of those triangle peg games with the jumping pegs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03d3c1184f38.jpg[/atsimg]

As you notice each peg the energy increases slightly. When you get to 8 the energy is buzzing and white (in your mind). When you get to 9 the entire puzzle has disappeared by all pegs becoming one and then expanding out to fill everything: your entire awareness!

When I first did it I felt very buoyant, alive, and as though creativity and intelligence were part of me and require no effort to know anything, instantly. I was literally in a different plane of existence as no normal material things were present and I felt as though all stars and planets could be within my being.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I had been working at a large company and was aware that the upper management was a VERY close-knit brotherhood of all men. They had an unusual closeness and warm extroversion about them and were nearly always full of energy.

I have some unique abilities including being able to astral travel at will and envision auras in my mind’s eye. I noticed something odd about the Vice-President one time and decided to check it out. He was speaking from a stage in front of around 1,100 people; I was very near the back. I “rose up” to take a look at him from an astral level and the exact moment I did he looked directly at me and paused his speech mid-sentence! I was a few hundred feet from this guy and my actions drew his awareness as if I had turned a siren on! He was very aware of me on an astral level, as I was of him. I noticed he had something I had never seen, and have never seen since: a full second self, like a twin brother astrally but not in real life.

That night I had a “dream” which involved several of the people from the management team, many of which I had never met but had seen pictures). The dream is as follows:

I was in a beach house with unusual architecture as though there was a bar in the center of a single large square room. It had a few small rooms attached to the square. I appeared in the room as the dream started and the VP I spoke of earlier was standing at the bar with a full-tails black tuxedo, top hat, and cane.
He mentally offered me four shapes held in the air; I chose the third from left which happened to be basically triangular shaped. The shape was then in my mind and I focused on the spots. At this time my live-in girlfriend appeared in the dream and acted VERY out of character. She hid under the sink in the bathroom which, trust me, this is something she would NEVER do.

The shape appeared again and I instinctively knew what to do, and was aware that it was a test and a gift. I was being “invited in”, as it were. As I described the use of the puzzle above I won’t repeat it all here, but when I attained the 9th space the energy was beautiful and more powerful than anything I had felt since being a full time meditator, living the lifestyle of a Tibetan Buddhist monk years before.

A few days later the VP happened to stop about 10 feet from my desk and converse with another manager. He made a point to catch my eye. There was a split second telepathic feeling between us and basically I felt he said, “want in?” and I replied “no.” I nodded, he nodded, and nothing ever was mentioned or communicated in any way again. There was no hard feelings either way and I have always respected the group’s privacy. It’s been over 10 years, don’t think they’d mind me sharing at this point.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What am I supposed to do with the "pegs" again? I just see the whole lot of them all at once. Somehow I think there's more to that.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I believe count through them, and visualize them in 3-D.

Interesting story and mantra, thanks will give it a try.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

It's a sort of bizarre thing. Once I decided against joining the group I didn't really get much energy from the exercise. I can force it to provide energy but I could do that anyway in different ways.

So, not really recommending it as a tool, I was just wondering if anyone had heard of the Power of the Nine, or other similar tools.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wonder if this has any relation to this thread?

I am intrigued by your claim to be able to astral travel at will. I admit, I don't believe in that ability. Is there any way to could convince me by traveling to somewhere I could verify? I am not calling you out or anything, I just think if I am wrong and it is possible, it would be an amazing possibility to open my mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

About your 3-D number 9 theory....I just thought of something.

There is something I read about pineal gland here on ATS. It is supposedly our "third eye". Also, its mentioned, it is present somewhere at the botton of our brain, behind our eyes.

Ok..now to your theory. When we visualize the numbers 1-7 on the same plane, then all of a sudden look at the number "8" infront, we have to look back (or look opposite) to look at "9". Now, this means, we are looking at the spot behind our eyes......"third eye" possibly?

If it is the third eye...maybe thats why you feel the momentarily high???

IDK...just a thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Am I allowed to build an animate a 3d model to help me visualize this? Or do I have to do it all in my mind? I have a real problem with "seeing" things in my mind. I keep getting interrupted and what I want to see does not turn out like I wanted. I have tried doing in my mind what I am able to do in 3d modeling programs, but it does not work out the same. Which is odd since I have worked may jobs which require drafting, modeling, and geometry.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
By working these shapes in our minds, are we drawing the glyph name of some demon? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is an interesting way to look at the directions of the universe. Essentially the universe is a cube, up down, left right, forwards backwards. Within this cube there are three principles, expansion, contraction, and rest.

This to me is what makes up the 9 points of this diagram.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
By working these shapes in our minds, are we drawing the glyph name of some demon? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm about 100% "No" on that one - you can never be too sure though

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I wonder if this has any relation to this thread?

Not sure, but looks interesting.

I am intrigued by your claim to be able to astral travel at will. I admit, I don't believe in that ability. Is there any way to could convince me by traveling to somewhere I could verify? I am not calling you out or anything, I just think if I am wrong and it is possible, it would be an amazing possibility to open my mind.

Astral travel is really hard to verify and I think MANY people who think they are doing it are actually just in their head somewhere. One of the problems is that the "reality" in the astral realm is not the same as what we think of reality. I've done some energy healing on the astral level, and aura levels, that people could feel and verify.

I used to live near a Target store. I'd test myself by astral traveling to the target parking lot (not visible from my house), try to look at the arrangement of cars, then run over and check it out

I wasn't 100% accurate but I really proved to myself that I was somehow sensing the lot. For example once I saw a 70s white van, next to a gold 70s Cadillac, and then a red 90s toyota. I walked over and all three were right where I thought.

Can I prove it to you? Not really, although one of the experiments I'm working on in school (getting my Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology) involves this exact thing! I'll post results when we publish.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Feel free to do whatever you like. I think this is something that requires an initiation, or some way of accessing it. I don't think any harm can be done by playing around with it.

I compare it to a psychic reading tea leaves. A psychic can gain psychic info in numerous ways, if someone chooses to read tea leaves they are just using that tool to gain access to the same info as someone else. One might use tea leaves, another Tarot cards, etc.

This Power of the Nine just seems to be one way, among many, to connect with consciousness or pure energy.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fynshine

I'm no expert in this area but from what I understand the pineal gland is part of the limbic system. So, a vision would reach the eyes, then the visual cortex, then stimulate the limbic system [emotion centers]. Theoretically any specific visual-spacial pattern could cause the reaction you speak of.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If you had actualy convinced anyone that what you were saying is real i would thank you for creating another pitfall for ignorant people in the search of power they dont deserve.

Unfortuantly you failed and this thread contians no logic and the only testable experiment is as well thought out as a childs finger painting.

May the pegs expand and fill every corner of your heart with joy.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Looks like you were offended and hurt by the material posted here.

No, I can tell, by the way you responded to it.

The only part of your post that was even worth posting, and thus didn't fit with the rest, was the last line.

Btw, thanks for posting this, OP.

I've been thinking it over and probably will continue to think it over for some time. Including the exercise. Which I intend on looking more deeply into.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Not everything in this world can be tested scientifically (yet).

Before challenging my integrity from one post maybe check out my, Science and Etymology of the H1N1 Virus, if you're looking for something more meaty.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Use caution. The little-known secret to someone like Wertdagf is they require constant attention like needy babies. Deny them that and they will wither, die and fall off the collective organism but not before a final chaotic spasm. The earth rejects them and denies them sustinance thus they must feed off others through conflict.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You mean like scientificly testing throwing salt over your shoulder for good luck?

If i were to make a post about throwing salt over my shoulder and how it gives you amazing energy and focus it would be stupid no matter how many novels or nobel peace prizes i had won previously. Even if i somehow convinced people that it worked and they convinced themselves they felt better what good have you done? ... give an illusion of controll built from a foundation ignorance.

All religion and mysticisim is like our current economic situation its all falling apart and people are gonna keep pumping up the bubble beacuse thats all they know how to do.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

When you write a thread on anger and transference let me know; I'd love to know your views on it.

I'm not selling anything here, I even mentioned:

Originally posted by notreallyalive
So, not really recommending it as a tool, I was just wondering if anyone had heard of the Power of the Nine, or other similar tools.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join