It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Beyoncé have so much illuminati imagery in her videos?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Beyonce, Jay-Z, Eminem they are all part of this leftist liberal attack on the values of the West. They are tearing apart families. They are pushing sexual degradation and drug abuse. They are pushing crime and violent revolution in the streets. It is no wonder that the leftist liberals ran a dark-skinned Jewish man for the Presidency. They knew that blacks would vote for him out of a sense of duty for their race and a hatred of whites. They knew that young whites would vote for him out of a sense of guilt and black pity. The young whites fell hook line and sinker for the balack trick. Barak is not Black, he is Jewish. He is a Jewish son of a Jewish mother. He is BALACK! The Democrats knew they could grab all the minority vote and enough of the young ignorant white vote. The white kids who hate their parents all voted for the balack man so they could correct the wrongs they think their parents perpetrated. The Democrats really took advantage of the current stupidity amongst the people.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Do you understand my high speed mag-lev ramble?

You asked... Why does Beyoncé have so much illuminati imagery in her videos?

The answer is to FOOL people, especially the youth. The people that produce the videos make the actors Beyonce and Jay-Z and Eminem,etc. act in this way to fool the youth into believing that the actors are really smart and special and really have deep understanding and are telling the truth. It is a trick!

Do you know how police catch drug people? They pose as drug people. Get it?
Police pose as drug dealers to catch buyers, and they pose as drug buyers to catch dealers.

When you see with these eyes, it will never be the same. There are no more questions when you see clearly.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
first off...rap, as a whole, is broadcast to the dumbest of the dumb as far as statistics are concerned. it is sent to either poor inner city black folk, or rich, under achieving white folk. it's the demographic, please do not read to far into that.

saying that, it's ridiculous to think that they are spreading the illum-you know what..i'm not even going to freaking give you the satisfaction of finishing this argument. its ridiculous.

beyonce is, and always has been a money hungry diva.

same with jay z

and eminem....of course his stuff is more dark...boy just got out of rehab. he is struggling with drug addiction.

and dark has, and will always be his bread and butter..

sometimes a gosh darn cigar is just a mother muffin cigar!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

PLEASE show me some screen shots of EXACTLY what is soooooooo GD illuminati about this crap? all i saw was what passes for dancing and CGI.

and that is in all seriousness. i saw zero things that would make me want to join the evil cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontbelievehype

Eminem has taken an especially dark turn - clearly he is a troubled person. However, if you're going to scream racism and double standards - think again. His songs are sounding uglier and uglier, he is obsessed by the notion again and again of being possessed and unable to get out.

what do you expect of someone who has just gotten out of rehab for a genuine reason.

have a drug problem, get out of rehab, and see if you are worried you will fall back into this evil.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Beyonce, Jay-Z, Eminem they are all part of this leftist liberal attack on the values of the West. They are tearing apart families. They are pushing sexual degradation and drug abuse. They are pushing crime and violent revolution in the streets. It is no wonder that the leftist liberals ran a dark-skinned Jewish man for the Presidency. They knew that blacks would vote for him out of a sense of duty for their race and a hatred of whites. They knew that young whites would vote for him out of a sense of guilt and black pity. The young whites fell hook line and sinker for the balack trick. Barak is not Black, he is Jewish. He is a Jewish son of a Jewish mother. He is BALACK! The Democrats knew they could grab all the minority vote and enough of the young ignorant white vote. The white kids who hate their parents all voted for the balack man so they could correct the wrongs they think their parents perpetrated. The Democrats really took advantage of the current stupidity amongst the people.

and finally..this is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard anyone say about anything...ever.
just when i thought ignorance couldn't reach a new level...buddy, you proved this guy wrong.

a guy isn't elected president because little white kids want to make up for their parents wrong doing.

and this is coming from a guy who voted for mccain.

you need to really start to think about what you are putting down here.

i haven't heard more crap spewed from a person in years.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
To address a few points made by a few posters:

the point re there is nothing in Beyonce's and Jay Z etc's videos to make you want to join the 'dark side' is Missing The Point. They don't want you to join them - they want to suck you in, laugh at you while you don't understand what they are flaunting, to show you just what an ignorant member of the masses you are while they promote even more control of you, your money, your mind by the elites in every area of our society.

Sure they want your money - they want you to buy their cds, ringtones, alcohol, over priced clothes, over priced accessories, over priced shoes etc. In one sense they are glorified salespeople.

In another sense they are behaving in the way their masters want them to - selling Lucifer/Baphomet/the Left Hand Path/mind control/the so called uselessness of those without material wealth/the idea that the 'useless eaters' are to perish and be replaced by 'new' humans etc. They are the useful idiots who don't own the industry - they are the public face of it.

You'd be surprised by the anti Jay Z feeling among a lot of ordinary Black people. Of course he and his propaganda helpers dismiss it as 'hating' but there's a perception among a growing number of Black people that far from representing 'them' he sides with those who encourage minorities to consume what they can't afford, chase possessions at the expense of growing intellectually, who'd love to depopulate Africa so its resources can be looted.

Music companies are part of film companies are part of other companies - you'd be surprised to find out what is merged with what when you do the research.

Hiphop is not for the 'dumbest' - whoever said that is confusing hip hop with the garbage that has been presented as gold since the music industry really degenerated and degraded hiphop in the process. It's no coincidence that Jay Z helped take it into the hyper materialistic, shallow bling era after artists with depth like Tupac were murdered.

As for Obama - he's probably a Muslim. That explains the missing birth certificate (the document saying there is a birth certificate just aint good enough and no it's not just right wingers who think so), the missing Christian baptismal certificate, the genuflection to Muslim princes (truly a horrendously embarrassing incident which wasn't publicised as much as it should be), his claim that as US President it's his duty to defend Islam, etc etc.

I don't care that he's Muslim - I care about his lies and his contempt for us.His mother was a Stanley (English family with aristocratic roots) but may have been Jewish since many Jewish people have family names that don't sound Jewish. I don't think that's relevant.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by dontbelievehype]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontbelievehype
To address a few points made by a few posters:

Sure they want your money - they want you to buy their cds, ringtones, alcohol, over priced clothes, over priced accessories, over priced shoes etc. In one sense they are glorified salespeople.

In another sense they are behaving in the way their masters want them to - selling Lucifer/Baphomet/the Left Hand Path/mind control/the so called uselessness of those without material wealth/the idea that the 'useless eaters' are to perish and be replaced by 'new' humans etc. They are the useful idiots who don't own the industry - they are the public face of it.

Hiphop is not for the 'dumbest' - whoever said that is confusing hip hop with the garbage that has been presented as gold since the music industry really degenerated and degraded hiphop in the process. It's no coincidence that Jay Z helped take it into the hyper materialistic, shallow bling era after artists with depth like Tupac were murdered.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by dontbelievehype]

you just proved, as far as i can see, that hiphop IS aimed at the dumbest. he helped make it that way, and lets be honest, what is the percentage of people that really listen to hiphop/rap for any positive message, or message beyond what a good beat is?

and i'm still waiting for proof that THAT video..or hell..lets see any screen shots from any jay z or beyonce video that shows some undeniable illuminati/TPTB reference. or for that matter..some lyrics...put in FULL context. not cherry picked.

i repeat...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

i heard that jay z in his blueprint III album supports some nwo agenda...listened to it...still don't see it.

i would really like to figure this out, as i am a listener of mr z. i want to know if i'm being "brainwashed".

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dontbelievehype

and i love tupac as much as the next guy...and he may have had depth, but it wasn't past his own personal problems.

still the hyper narcissistic agenda that rap is. i'm not knocking it..because that's what makes rap rap, but tupac was still focused on him. and look at it..a lot of his work was bitches hoes and money.

he had potential..but it was cut short.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm going to market a Beyonce litter box with a Jay-Z poop scoop.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

sooo..that's your response...not showing where the imagery was?

i'm being serious...i want to see the imagery. if i am "blind" and just missing it....show me. i'm asking to be enlightened...lets not just make some smart assed comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

PLEASE show me some screen shots of EXACTLY what is soooooooo GD illuminati about this crap? all i saw was what passes for dancing and CGI.

and that is in all seriousness. i saw zero things that would make me want to join the evil cause.

White apocoalyptic horse in the background at 0:38, almost looks subliminal.

Beyonce grabs a triangle for no apparent reason at 2:20. Also, she forms a triangle image with the two backup-dancers throughout the entire vid.

Beyoncé also dons apocalyptic armour, and there's the whole dove/levitation sequence at the start, which looks satanic. Why would she include so much apocalyptic imagery for a song with little if any thematic relevance?

I agree with what another user said; this seems more like an 'in-joke' or public taunting more than anything else. Maybe Jay Z influenced with her with his idiotic masonry beliefs.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

the theme of the video has something to with dreaming....

so i saw a mash of vaguely dreamlike images backed up by a bad song.

and dancers often for lines and shapes. it's part of the art.

and it's called a wardrobe...artists have crazy things in music videos all the time.

i hate beyonce and what she has helped do to music...but again i contend that it would be a blatant waste of time to use the music industry against us...if they cared about that, then the gov wouldve let napster live as a free site, insuring more people would hear their messages.

plus, why try to brainwash people who would believe anything you say anyway?

it's all these topics that point to symbolism when no one really knows what the symbols are....do you think they would allow that blatant imagery if they are trying to be subliminal?

also....doomsday is cool now...5 movies coming out on 2012? V starting tonight...if wearing pink jumpsuits with purple tails was cool that's what we'd be seeing.

but i do find it interesting that people who think these artists are so nefarious seem to have a knowledge of their body of work..either ur more of a fan then you make yourself out to be..or it's all baseless.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
A good example is this video; www.youtube.com...

Rumour has it that Jay Z is a member of some underground illuminati society or whatever. Despite being on the ugly side of the fence, Beyoncé marries him (following the very suspicious death of Aaliyah), and then starts putting illuminati imagery into her videos.

Now, of course I could be blowing this out of proportion. But let's assume Jay Z and Beyoncé are not members of any secret society, and do not have an agenda to dumb down the masses with their music and videos...why the hell are they putting this kind of imagery into their videos? For fun?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by VergeofObscene]

All I see is her throwing up the sign for ROC LA FAMILIA THE ROC SIGN which is the sign her husband carries highly.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I don't want tobe a killjoy or anything, but I personally find it a bit strange that people continually suspect pop stars of being members of shadowy secret organisations (for which there isn't even any evidence for their existence).

Isn't it possible (and much more likely) that the imagery was included for artistic reasons?

In any case, why would anyone advertise their membership of such a (supposedly) secret organisation?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
Maybe Jay Z influenced with her with his idiotic masonry beliefs.

Please define 'idiotic masonry beliefs'. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't see any mysterious imagery ... maybe I am missing something.. or perhaps I am looking from a Masonic perspective, and I don't see anything remotely Masonic. "Illuminati" .. being a figment of your imagination, I suppose those symbols, gestures, what ever, can be Illuminati. Since Illuminati is anything and everything anyone in the World doesn't understand.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

sooo..that's your response...not showing where the imagery was?

i'm being serious...i want to see the imagery. if i am "blind" and just missing it....show me. i'm asking to be enlightened...lets not just make some smart assed comment.

I'm not Cabaret Voltaire but I can refer you to two fascinating websites that articulate what some of us are talking about. These are www.thevigilantcitizen.com and www.theindustryexposed.com

Check em out - you'll enjoy reading the articles and watching the videos because they are articulate.

Obviously I believe Jay Z, Beyonce etc are useful idiots who believe they have power whereas they are simply people who are willing to be controlled by the various realpowers that be in the entertainment/other industries (these corporations are linked in surprising ways).

All this labelling of 'Illuminati' is misplaced - Jay Z wouldn't begin to be admitted to the inner sanctum, not if he lived a thousand years more.
He is promoting the Luciferian agenda without being part of the real control area.

I agree with some key points of both websites. However, I believe both the guy who writes the articles on vigilant citizen (which are well researched, give proof and are very readable) and the guy who has done the industry research, at times tend to confuse artists reflecting on the unseen world etc with them being actively involved in it. Exploring duality like good and evil is a timeless theme and it doesn't make all the artists who do it in league with the dark occult.

At the same time there's enough there to form a logical case. Have fun!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by dontbelievehype]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I do not know that but i do know beyonce is one of my favoriet female singers.I could never meet her as she is just too beautiful.Her eyes were made in heaven.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dontbelievehype

i'll take a look, and get back here and let you know what i think.

thank you for providing a source or two. it really helps the debate.

edit to add:

The first one didn't work in the URL...but i'm going to try to find it, and the video series i will have to watch at a later time, can't get a good wireless signal right now.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by iamsupermanv2]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join