reply to post by Pilgrum
you seem very keen to rubbish the idea of a false flag... why is that?
you said IQ is irrelevant to shooting people in a cafe? trying to put it nicely but: do a little research please, when an act shows quite high levels
of planning and thought going into it, and insanely high amounts of skill, blaming it on a mentally disabled guy is ridiculous. eg:
The shooter shot off all but one bullet in his magazine(!) in quick succession
scoring more 'hits' than bullets fired (managed to kill or wound more people than the bullets he fired(!!!!) because two(I think) of the bullets
went through someone and hit someone else),
the majority being headshots scored one after the other(!!!),
shooting ' from the hip' (meaning he/she didnt even raise the gun to aim, just held it at waist height and had enough skill to still basically never
He had deliberately not fired the last bullet, so it stayed in the gun, ready to fire, while he changed the magazine!!! DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE
THOUGHT PROCESS OF a person of IQ 60?
he also managed to not leave any fingerprints and sabotaged at least one gun so ballistics matching couldnt be (and wasnt) done..
other examples of EXTREME skill and EXPERT 'special forces style' training shown:
- the inverted killed to wounded ratio (more killed than wounded, find me another mass shooting where this happened? even in cases of complete gun
nuts, with lots of shooting experience opening up in crowded spaces, has never happened.)
- taking out the moving car with a 'beirut triple': sighting shot, shot through the engine and shot through the driver. this is an anti car bomber
tactic from the middle east. (did this happen twice? some one mentioned two cars being taken out)
- many more but that will do for that. this is not the work of a guy with iq 60. psychopath? yes, but a smart one.
examples of extremely suspicious coincidences, one of which would be suspicous, this many being down right hard evidence of high level
- unexplained massive hearse purchase/sale. excelent for getting bodies safely away so they dont lay about provoking unwanted questions.
-police decoy drug cache, The shooting started within 5 minutes (!!!)of the officers radioing in to say they were safely all the way on the other side
of the peninsula. no other examples of fake drug caches had been found before and no explanation was ever given that I know of.
- staff conference thing, first and last time organised, no clear objective/purpose
- 'lucky' nearby location of many 'gunshot wound' trained medical people and huge amounts of media people due to 'convenient' conferences
- 'mass shooting in tasmania' pre-knowledge gun laws comment
- Gun laws IN EFFECT in 2 weeks !!! HAD to have been already drafted (not so suspicious by itself but to be expected if a false flag)
- the fact that the shooter(s) basically didnt miss at the cafe, yet fired off hundreds of bullets without hitting a thing at the siege, if it was the
same shooter and they had been trying to kill the surrounding forces, there wouldn't be a cop alive in the area (ok slight exaggeration but you get
- The guns found missing vital components or damaged making them completely useless, components never found !!, damage to one gun caused by an
exploding bullet that should have blown of MB's fingers, or at least left some damage. none found, no gunshot residue found on him. it was convenient
that the barrel was damaged so no bullet matching could occur, because:
- MB's guns were not matched to bullets via ballistics
- MB stumbled out, burns on his back not his forearms as you would expect from someone shielding himself from fire, more indicative of someone knocked
out and awoken by fire on his back. very 'out of it' claimed he was the hostage!!
- police have his mum in a police station before MB is a suspect(!), yet DONT later get her to talk to her son on the phone to try to talk him out of
the seige (cos it wasnt him talking and she would know?)
- witnesses DONT identify martin bryant, real shooter was probably wearing a wig to match MB but different facial features/skin tone
-MB DOESNT 'confess' for a LONG time, apparently (this may not be true, cant remember where I read it) untill he is told (untruthfully by those
holding him) his mum wont ever talk to him again unless he does...
- laws changed to freeze his money/assets before trial (ie while he is still 'innocent') so that he cannot pay for a good lawyer. much shenanigans
with his first lawyer dropping the case and neither lawyers doing anything to free him even though there are so many illegal/irregular things/counter
evidence in this case any half skilled lawyer would have had a field day getting him free.
- all the conflicts between the witnesses stories and the official story
seriously I could keep listing this stuff for many more pages, and each point deserves a big writeup/investigation, yet you try and say that all is
normal here? this is one of the most obvious false flags I've ever seen (aussie here btw, I remember this when I was younger). I wouldn't doubt one
or two of these things might be just 'lucky' coincidences or mistakes, but the majority aren't, and there is NO WAY they are all