It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Obama's daughters got " VIP: adjuvant free" Vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I mean, honestly, if you want to get the public's trust at least allow us to know who did it and also if they got the special batch that doesn't have adjuvants that they gave only to politicians in Germany.

1. What doctor injected his kids?

2. Did he get a special adjuvant free vaccine?

3. Seriously, I doubt the Pharmaceutical company that manufactured those batches of special adjuvant free swine flu vaccines did it for just a few hundreds of politicians in Germany. This is blatant proof of something shady, I would expect that they had wasted their efforts only to produce a few thousands of doses for other " VIP patients" elsewhere.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Pocky]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I don't believe any of the four u.s. vaccines contain an adjutant. So yes there's did not contain this most assuredly. Whether they got one with all the other added ingredients, I would guess not. I'd be interested in which of the four they received.

It was also said that one of the girls had asthma, so there's some debate as to whether the vaccine would even be safe for her.

A long time ago I read somewhere, long since forgotten about the medical stockpile or military keeps for the elite in the case of a true pandemic. These would probably be closer to true inoculations, and not just the average consumer vaccine.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This doesn't make sense like one father said " I have to vaccinate my kids to protect you?"

Obama hasn't taken the Swine shot yet.

If people don't take the shot and get sick and die, then make them the ones who can't sue, because they didn't want to take it.

But why give immunity to the company that is making the vaccines, so that if the people who vaccinate themselves to protect the rest of the population get sick, they can't sue for the rest of their ruined lives?

Make those who don't want to take the vaccine, make their families the ones unable to sue, in the case of their death.

But why make those who will be good sheeple and take the vaccines, the ones who can't sue if they are injured?

Do you see the twisted logic here?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'd be willing to speculate there was no Vaccine in whatever shot they got.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes they did, or it was all a show, like almost everything else that goes on.

There's no way they would have received the vaccine for commoners. No way. Not ever. Anyone who says they did is a liar.

Sadly, the average citizen will think they received 'the vaccine' as in all vaccines are alike, or that the syringes actually contained anything (they didn't videotape it did they?).

Those ignorant don't know that there are two kinds of vaccines, the deluxe without the adjuvants and the technically free one chock full of experimental, classified, toxins.

And despite ordering millions of these likely worthless shots, there is an 'terrible shortage' of it with the media posting (heavily cropped?) pictures of people lining up for the vaccine, to create some sense of urgency or whatever convoluted reaction from their power playbook.

Stay tuned... Seems like something is happening in the Ukraine and there are large amounts of casualties- last I heard, 70,000 were infected.

Has a new strain has been released among the populace?

Prepare for worst strains to be released as the population control mandate draws ever nearer.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

The German politicians probably got the same thing, a fake innoculation.

Our president yet remains Swine shot free.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

From what I've understood, they have various flu viruses and their vaccines patented.

The worse thing they could pull out is the flesh eating virus.

That's going to be their cattle prod weapon, if people start rebelling, they are just gonna up the ante like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I have to agree with you, it was nothing but a propaganda campaign been funneled by big pharma and the various comments in the media about the first daughters vaccinations. The last time this same campaign was wagged was when Ford was promoting the mass vaccinations in 76.

So I am very sure they didn't got anything injected on them.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

What is quite hilarious now is that the major concern that the public is showing in the polls, with most people as one said 62 % unsure about taking the vaccine- The media is now saying that the Extremist and Conspiracy Theorist are causing this fear in people about taking the vaccine.

OK so now everybody who is concerned about the saftely of that vaccine and voices it with some pretty good points is gonna be labeled an Extremist and Conspiracy Theorist?

The fact that they have to stoop that low means that they are losing the fight. First of all, since when does major concern backed by good points, make questioners a conspiracy theorist?

So now they think half the population who is questioning the safety of a vaccine is an Extremist with unfounded conspiratical theories because they care about their physical safety and that of their kids?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I be darn, so what better way than making people divided on issues brought up by no the peoples government but the corporate run government, to see anybody that stands against mandate as the enemy of the state.

I tell you, I never will tell anybody no to take the swine flu vaccine but I be darn if I am not going to tell people why I am not taking it, if the ask.

After all I took my time to research and get informed, and if things go down the hill with the vaccinations I will be right there in the front saying "I told you so".

So if I am a conspiracy theory believer and that makes me a terrorist so beat it.

new topics

top topics

join