It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron surrenders to lisbon treaty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I think Britain has passed the point of no return in regards to it's political system,MP's,parties and the EU. Flame me for saying it but what Britain needs is a benevolent dictator to completely take over the country and rebuild it brick by brick for a good few years. That's the only way imo it will be fixed now...course that won't happen. I think we better get used to the fact we are in hole that is getting ever deeper. Sorry for being so negative.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You needn't apologise for speaking the truth, but having a negative and hopeless attitude is probably what got us into this mess and it certainly isn't going to get us out of it. What I don't understand is why most people feel powerless to do anything. Is everybody scared of these gutless cowards like Gordon Brown, Tony Blair and Peter Mandelson who probably spends all his time shagging the ass off Russian oligarchs. The fact that people seem to fear these people is the biggest insult of all. It's time to grow a backbone.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

When Ireland succumbed to this horrific "treaty" I knew there was no stopping it.. any opposition left would be destroyed..

I hope you guys get what you deserve for allowing this to happen.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

We've all made mistakes we are not proud of, but I bet those mistakes don't compare to those in power. Lets face it, the house of Parliament looks more like a whore house and our Prime Minister is nothing but a pimp. Ain't that the truth, and don't we know it!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join