It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and USOs - Underwater alien bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

USO - UNIDENTIFIED SUBMERGED OBJECT

ALIENS FROM THE OCEANS

they look like this

Underwater UFO Bases Bill Hamilton writes “What secrets lurk in ocean depths? Are there alien forms of intelligent life that occupy the vast volumes of water that constitute our oceans, seas, and lakes?” The largest of our oceans, the Pacific, covers 64,000,000 square miles and reaches a depth of 36,198 feet, a depth that no ray of sunlight ever reaches. Could these depths hide alien submarine bases? Underwater UFOs have been sighted on many occasions lifting out of their submerged depths and taking to the air. In an article entitled "UFOs - at 450 Fathoms," UFO Reporter Ed Hyde told of the sighting made by Dr. R. J. Villela, a Brazilian scientist, who saw a UFO smash through an estimated 40 feet of ice at the South Pole and soar into the sky at amazing speed. It was author and researcher Dr. Ivan T. Sanderson who suggested that aliens could remain undetected by building their bases beneath the world's oceans. Dr. Sanderson found that by actual count, over 50 percent of the UFO sightings had occurred over, coming from, or plunging into or coming out of water. This includes oceans, seas, lakes, and reservoirs. Of the oceanic UFOs (some term them USOs or Unidentified Submersible Objects), one was tracked by the U.S. Navy near Puerto Rico in 1963. Of course many of these objects have been tracked over Puerto Rico since that time. On a training maneuver, a sonar operator detected a sub aqueous object traveling at over 150 knots! The technicians tracked this object for four days and it maneuvered down to the incredible depth of 27,000 feet. Submarines of 1963 could not dive further than a fraction over a mile into the ocean deeps. What kind of submersible could withstand the tremendous ocean pressures? And how could it overcome the tremendous resistance of water moving at such incredible speeds? Scientists still have to find irrefutable evidence proving the existence of UFOs. Hundreds of new reports on UFOs appear everyday. One percent of those reports remain a mystery unraveled though 99% of them could be explained by natural or man-made factors.

Let us assume that aliens exist and visit Earth on a regular basis. What would be the best place for them to build a secret base? Seabed would be the best option. The oceans cover two-thirds of the planet. The ocean remains virtually unexplored. We have a much clearer picture of processes that occur on the Moon; our knowledge of things that happen deep under the surface of the sea is scarce. As it turns out, reports about certain mysterious undersea incidents arrive steadily. Those incidents are reported by naval officers who normally have good technical expertise and composure. The Navy officers are subject to annual medical examinations. Submarines have no skylights. Maintaining radio communication under the sea is not easy though a radio wave passes through the water a lot better than it does above the sea surface. That is why submariners largely report incidents related to strange acoustic signals. As far as we know, Earth is the most watery of planets in our particular system. Perhaps in some form water lies in or under the clouds of Venus or in the gaseous layers of the outer planets. To a small degree it is almost certainly present on Mars.

What is AUTEC? AUTEC stands for the Atlantic Undersea Test And Evaluation Center. This may not mean much to the average person out there. Let me explain. AUTEC is a government facility that deals with undersea testing. I am sure most of you have heard of Area 51, but in case you haven’t, that is another government facility that is top secret and is said to house top secret aircraft and ufos. Why do I mention this? The reason that I had to mention Area 51 is that AUTEC is said to be the Area 51 of the ocean.

But large deep bodies of water such as ours seem definitely unique in our solar system. Presumably, therefore, if our space visitors came from a neighboring planet, they would approach our lakes and oceans with wary respect. Without such watery expanses of their own, they would never feel at ease on or in ours, no matter how advanced their technical development. But the striking fact is that, where water is concerned, UFOs appear far more at home even than ourselves. They seem to regard it as an element barely distinguishable from air and, except for an apparent interest in sampling it, they treat it with indifference. They have been seen flying into it and emerging from it at full speed. Observations of strange subsurface luminous discs suggest they may even live under it. Personally, I’ve just returned from a long Caribbean cruise and during I found myself mindlessly peering out to the endless sea many times as days go by without ports of call. I’ve always known most of the earth is water, but until you are at sea, you never really can wrap your mind around it. If it was my duty to come to planet Earth to study for instance and keep yourselves out of site, the oceans are the obvious choice. If bases do exist here, I can bet they are right under our wet noses.

they are in the air , they are in the seas...

i think that many UFO researchers say that many of the Gray alien species are essentially amfibian creatures....

what do you think?

its mind boggling, i heard about UFOs exiting seas, lakes and rivers...is NAVY on it?

AUTEC is said to be a joint alien / military base, much like AREA 51 or Dulce...actually, it is called the SEA AREA 51....

this subject is really big and i tried to put some light onto it here on ATS

thanks

[edit on 30-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
And?

Though I am certain your posting of the video and texts is an endorsement of this theory, perhaps you could tell us your thoughts on the subject. Refer to Jkrog's post in your "We HAVE been contacted" thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
well my thoughts on USO s are that many, if not all UFO cases are connected to thid theory, a big percentage of the planet is underwater, so it would be an excellent place to make UFO base there....

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
wow another spam type blasted out thread. Why not just post a video or two and some thoughts instead of highlighting and copy pasta every UFO thing you read?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They are probably not from the oceans... then they wouldnt be aliens.

But its the best hiding place.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ok zaiger, you are now criticizing EVERY of my threads.....

and as i said to you before, THEY are VERY GOOD....

thanx ZAIGER

geesh....

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
ok zaiger, you are now criticizing EVERY of my threads.....

and as i said to you before, THEY are VERY GOOD....

thanx ZAIGER

geesh....

Yes "every of your threads" well it would not be a porblem if you did not copy paste 4 threads a day.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
i think that many UFO researchers say that many of the Gray alien species are essentially amfibian creatures...

AUTEC is said to be a joint alien / military base, much like AREA 51 or Dulce...actually, it is called the SEA AREA 51...

Who says these things? What evidence do they have for such claims?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ok zaiger

i post 1 - ONE- thread a day at max...

so...i dont understand?

back to the thread everyone

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Hey Zaiger... doesn't bother me if he is a little enthusiastic on the posting. As a recent new member I appreciate seeing posts on topics that I may not be familiar with yet. If I’ve seen the info before I just move on. I do agree though, quality over quantity is best to strive for.

I also see you can’t help but take a shot at his grammer/spelling…just curious, how’s your Serbian?

Thanks for the info deejayiwan….while hearing about USO’s, I hadn’t come across much info yet, thanks for the start.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Since this thread is about USOs I will repeat this one again. I have a close friend who was a Master Chief in the navy. His job was non-destructive testing. He did a lot of work on submarines. He told me there was a large underwater base in the Atlantic near Brazil which had been constructed of the pressure hulls like used on Nuclear submarines. Said he had to go there to do testing on the welds and while there observed Aliens working alongside navy personnel. It was one of those whatever you see here stays here moments.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
on one suppposed USO it show this:

en.wikipedia.org...
look to the right hand part of the screen and you can enter the goole map coodinates yourself
it is a japan atoll, and the round object is the concrete base for a lighthouse that was never finished due to the 2nd world war. but the UFO hunters youtube clip on USO's seems to indicate that it is a USO. of course that comes with a question mark after it.

this is the problem with the show UFO HUNTERS, and it is why i no longer watch it. they do not filter out the crazy from the sane. they are simply not interested in getting too close, and they don't give a damn whether what they show is true or not, when all it would take would be a little research.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Deejay, Buddy!

Nice OP. I hate to be the bearer of bummer news to ya. I already have a thread on this topic going. The Search Function will keep you on top of things and help you not to double up on repeat posts, Friend!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
USOs fascinates me. Just we can only seldom witness this stuff in deep water. Puerto Rico has everything to do with it. And they know it.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Agreed the search function is handy, so we don't triple up on threads...

USO Research

new topics

top topics

join