It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age of Aquarius is hundreds of years away-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Man thats the craziest program ever.
I just spent like an hour watching it in fast forward seeing how the moon and sun goes round and round up and down.
But im confused how this thing works, like first where is this telescope located and why when I switch locations does it look like the same place on the ground? Also, how can I have the time counter change to match let's say, india, when im viewing india instead of having CST? There's a bunch of other things that I am really confused about too, but im a take some more time studying it first. I'm going to be thinking about this program all day now,
and prolly even dream about it tonight, Thanks Alot!
jk
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I know exactly where you are coming from. I think the best thing for your questions would be to Google a stellarium forum (I have seen one before and read through alot of it). Mabey even take your questions there (Im not the best at explaining the details). There is a page on the website that has questions and answers ect....and I read through it several times to find what I was seeking.

I played around with the different places and times too and not sure if I had it all working exactly to a 't' but I think I was pretty close. Close enough to see what was going on on both sides of the Earth.

The ground view is the same because its just a general scenery, will be the same no matter where you look (Im pretty sure, I have not searched enough places to know this is fact...but the few places I searched through did have the same ground scene).

My purpose for watching it all was how every 72 years...the Sun SEEMS to move 1 degree through the constellations, due to Earths wobble.

Without the wobble, we would not have the changing of ages. So to me...it is very important to truly observe from Earths perspective where the sun is from our view, WITH our wobble...because it changes the perspective over time and we should not ignore that we do wobble...that would be like ignoring that we have a great year of 26,000 years to get back to where the first point began. 26,000 years from today, will be when the Earth reaches the same perspective point that we are seeing today. Astrology follows the positions of 2000 years ago....when it became 'fixed' by man and the chaning became ignored more or less.

I had great experiences observing the cosmos...it was spiritual and it was an awakening in many ways with what I discovered....what I was a part of.

I personally encourage you to seek out Mars and Regulus while they are close together...in the real sky. It was doing things like this, being outside so the energies could connect with me through true observances....is what brought me so many grand things. The Sun, moon, and planets, I believe, are connected to us and there are energy lines from them all to us as well as from us to them. It is a electrical mystery, in my mind, at least, and I only share what I think for discussion...not facts.

I think it is AWESOME too....and hope you have lots of fun with it. I have put in my share of hours on there for sure and still do today. Its great for so many things.

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

By the way...you asked how it works...it is mathematical. It is all to do with the cycles of each sphere, the wobble of Earth, the path of all the cosmos to each other.

Astronomy reply's on the math of the cosmos...I cant begin to really explain that. But from observing it all....and reading the positions that were witnessed in teh past....it all looks pretty darn perfect.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I tried to save my Stellarium pages to show where the sun will rise in the years 2300, 2600, and 2800....but I cant get it to save the image for me. Could someone with Stellarium do this for me and posts the images

Here's the image for 2300
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2c3db433893.png[/atsimg]

Here's for 2600
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ecb6220c993.png[/atsimg]

And 2800
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3458e0b008c.png[/atsimg]

Hopefully that helps to illustrate the OP's point.

Perhaps it is just on the preview, but the image is too large to be displayed properly, and isn't scrollable, so be sure to right click to view image.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

YAAAAA.....

Thank you for your time...you are too kind for the help.

But I need more..!?!
pretty plzzzz

First...I need the view to sit more in-between Pisces and Aquarius...and I need to be able to show the Sun and its positions...on Spring Equinox, of those years. That way we can see the differences of where it is now...where it will be...and even where it will be further on.

I see planets...but I dont see the position of the Sun. You are showing a shot between Aries and Pisces..and the Sun, for the tracking of the ages...will actually seem to be moving from Pisces to Aquarius....through the years, according to its positions at Spring Equinox.

I know you are probably like geez...now she is just going to put me to work....I will appreciate it SOO much though! I have tried over and over to save screen shots....not one time have I got it to save them.

Is there a way to pay someone in ATS points or something, for their help?? I would...if I can.

So whatcha say....a little bit more of your time?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So what I am looking for, in short downrun....

Images of the space between Pisces and Aquarius, with the Sun in morning position (a ground view shot would be great), on the date of March 21st.....in this years time, 2300, and 2600. Any additional years inbetween those or even after the 2600 is also very welcome.

It would be so much easier for other readers to understand what is being said.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
To show my ignorance, based on the song from the musical Hair, I thought we were already in the age of Aquarius. Something that doesn't make since to me is the fact that we are in the age of Pisces. Shouldn't we be in Capricorn if we are moving into to Aquarius? Why does it move backwards? I thought Pisces was the end.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
So what I am looking for, in short downrun....

Images of the space between Pisces and Aquarius, with the Sun in morning position (a ground view shot would be great), on the date of March 21st.....in this years time, 2300, and 2600. Any additional years in between those or even after the 2600 is also very welcome.

It would be so much easier for other readers to understand what is being said.

As i explained in my post with the images, for some reason they are too large, and aren't being made scrollable in the forum. Simply right click the image, and select view image to see the whole thing.

The images are taken to be seen at 7 AM on Mar 20th at the yearly dates you asked for, 2300, 2600, and 2800.
The horizon is an imaginary line that runs through the compass headings.

I can provide more images if you still require them, just leave a message here. i think all you are asking for is a spring equinox shot of our current year as a comparison?

This image is zoomed in a little more, so you can see the distance between the sun and the 'cusp' of the two 'ages'. Again, you will have to right click, select view image to see the whole thing

So here's 3/20/2010 @ 7 AM
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a75eca4fbc7.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by And Why]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

My apologies And Why...I was in a rush when I logged in early and did not note your point of clicking on the pic to view it...my bad totally.

So on to the BIG...thank you!!! Again

For others who might not note this as I also missed the chance earlier to notice it...And Why posted images that you can right click on...and choose to 'view image'. This will show you on the spring equinox, where the sun rises in our skies...and the background of the cosmos the sun is in. If you notice, And Why also has the border lines marked for the constellation borders (this is the astronomical borders that are used) so you can see where exactly the 'cusp' is, which is the line that sits between the signs.

We are close....to Aqaurius....but not just yet are we there for our 'age'. And it will be a while yet.

Thanks so much for the addition And Why!!

My best to you and yours!
LV

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Interesting thread.
To show my ignorance, based on the song from the musical Hair, I thought we were already in the age of Aquarius. Something that doesn't make since to me is the fact that we are in the age of Pisces. Shouldn't we be in Capricorn if we are moving into to Aquarius? Why does it move backwards? I thought Pisces was the end.

Great questions calstorm...same ones I asked myself a few years back.

I would rather copy and paste a explanation for you, for Im not sure I can do it justice. Please forgive my copy and paste...I would ramble and say many things over and over again, if I tried to explain it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Firstly that the astrological ages are linked to precession of the equinoxes.[11] Secondly that due to the nature of the precession of the equinoxes, the progression of the ages proceeds in reverse direction through the zodiacal signs.

] Normally during the course of the astrological year, commencing around 21 March at the vernal equinox , the Sun moves through the zodiacal signs commencing with Aries, then Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and finally Pisces. After Pisces the Sun enters Aries and commences the cycle all over again. However, the astrological ages proceed in the reverse direction. Therefore after the Age of Pisces, the next age is the Age of Aquarius, followed by the Age of Capricorn, and so on.

There is much dispute amongst star lovers and astrologist about how to determine the 'age'.

Many astrologers find ages too erratic based on either the vernal point moving through the randomly sized zodiacal constellations or sidereal zodiac and instead round all astrological ages to exactly 2000 years each. In this approach the ages are usually neatly aligned so that the Aries age is found from 2000 BC to 1 AD, Pisces age 1 AD to 2000 AD, the Aquarian age 2000 AD - 4000 AD and so on.[23] This approach is not consistent with the precession of the equinoxes. Based on precession of the equinoxes there is a one degree shift approximately every 72 years; therefore a 30 degree movement requires 2160 years to complete.

One issue with the variable length age method based on the zodiacal constellations is that many of these zodiacal constellations overlap. For example by 2700 the vernal point will have moved into the constellation of Aquarius, but due to the overlapping stars from the constellation of Pisces, the vernal point will also continue to point towards the constellation of Pisces.[16] This overlap is a problem if this literal approach to the zodiacal constellations is adopted.

Robert Hand[20] adds another point of view about cusps in that the stars of the constellation of Pisces overlap the stars of the constellation of Aquarius. Technically the vernal equinox enters the constellation of Aquarius in 2691 but does not leave the constellation of Pisces until 2817. Therefore between 2691 and 2817 the vernal equinox is pointing towards both the constellation of Pisces and the constellation of Aquarius.[21] This approach has no effect upon those astrologers that utilize twelve equal sized ages based on the sidereal zodiac. Albert Amao Ph.D. states that the transition period between any two ages is based on one degrees either side of the point of intersection of two adjoining zodiacal constellations. As one degree is approximately 72 years, Amao has a transition period between ages of 144 years.

In graphical terms, the Earth behaves like a spinning top, and tops tend to wobble as they spin. The spin of the Earth is its daily (diurnal) rotation. The spinning Earth slowly wobbles over a period slightly less than 26,000 years. From our perspective on Earth, the stars are ever so slightly `moving' from west to east at the rate of one degree approximately every 72 years. One degree is about twice the diameter of the Sun or Moon as viewed from Earth. The easiest way to notice this slow movement of the stars is at any fixed time each year. The most common fixed time is at the vernal equinox around 21 March each year.

So that all had to do with determining the ages and how we do that...how we seem to watch the sun move in reverse...but really, it does not.

The monthly observances of the sun in the signs is a different observance.

en.wikipedia.org...

During the course of the year, the sun moves in a larger circle in sky. This circular motion of the sun is called the ecliptic. The term zodiac refers to the thin band in the sky on either side of the ecliptic. The zodiac is divided into twelve different signs.

Throughout the year...we can observe the suns background being Aries, then Taurus, then Gemini, then Cancer, then Leo, then Virgo, ect ect....and over a years time, we will have the sun within the background of each sign (there are 13 signs actually the sun goes through over a years time). Now every 72 years, the sun seems to move backward of these signs....so over a couple thousands years...this can be noticed. We can look and see today that the Sun rises on the Spring Equinox in Pisces....its on the edge..but still in Pisces. Give it another 400-600 years...the Sun, on the Spring Equinox, will be in front of the sing of Aquarius. In another 2000-2600 years (give and take a bit)...the Sun will be seen in the sign of Capricorn on the Spring Equinox.

So not only do are ages chance...this affects birth signs as well. If I would of been born 2000 years ago...on my b-day...I would of been born with the Sun in Virgo. Today though...on my b-day...the Sun rises in Leo.

This is why I have beef with astrology...and the fixed wheel. I dont think we should fix something that does change, but better yet, we should take the time to observe the true positions.

A great example of this is right now...all over the web...there are people saying that Jupiter and Uranus are in Aries and just entered Aries...and that there will be world catastrophic ect.....

Now mabey there is affects from planets changing signs...but if people would just truly observe....Jupiter and Uranus just entered Pisces.

So it can all be a bit confusing. We have the figuring of the ages....we go the opposite way through the signs to observe birth sun signs....and then we hae astrology who is telling positions of things of a couple thousand years ago...that dont match todays true positions. This is why...so many thing we have entered the age of Aquarius, mainly, due to astrology. Which is why I say...use astronomy to observe the true positions. Dont just take anyone's word for it these days.

Ill try to find a video that shows these movements...I remember finding some a couple years ago when I was searching for this stuff.

Read and re-read...observe the wheels....to go one way, determines our yearly path of the sun....to go the other way...determines the ages of our wobble (which takes 26,000 yrs, give or take).

Pop out some more thoughts or questions...I will do my best to help.

My best
LV

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey! So I have been reading and thinking a lot about this topic, and it seems to me you are correct! So my questions now are (you may have already answered), how/why does every, or at least 99% of astrology charts have this wrong? And since the sun was in the Gemini constellation when I was born, not the cancer like I previously was told, why does my personality generally fit the cancers description more so than the gemini's? The last question may not really matter as I have a feeling I already know, these modern day astro charts are set up to generalize and fit everyone?

Anyway, this stuff really interests me now and I have also been reading a lot about Ancient astrology beliefs. You should write a book or start a blog, or something, stating your beliefs and evidence! I'd be willing to help in any way I can if you decide to do so, I think a lot of people would be interested and appreciate this correction and knowledge.

Thanks again!

mmm...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Thanks for that posts! It really uplifted me. The hours I have spent searching this stuff was a passion, but it is much more then that, when I have helped another see what I am saying.

Do you believe in reincarnation? If so, this is my theory on why the Cancer attributes fit you well. In your last life, you were likely a true Cancer. Is it possible, that the true sun sign you found out you are, could offer you a look at what you are in need of now, in this life. A change mabey that you are ready for...to see the new sign within you? I was very content being Virgo....but I also discovered, the Leo sign that I found out I really was, offered me things I had within me, but didnt work with. I have become a more sure footed person, being a Leo. I feel my last life I was true Virgo....which is why the attributes of Virgo did resonate with me through my younger times. It wasnt till I was able to mature, that I could grip my new sign by the reigns and allow many great things to take place in me and around me. Course, this is just a theory.

My other thought is....we all carry each sign within us. For all signs are like a path of mankind as a whole. Its possible that all the signs before your sign now and your past sign, can resonate with you in some way. Its possible that all the signs ahead of your signs, could be your future selves of what path you must still walk and find.

I also think, its much more then the signs. I think something of importance is the direction of Venus, Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter...as ones birth. I think another thing that is important is the season we are born in. I think the energies of the spheres at our birth are like a map of our life. I also think, we can choose what the path of the sun is when we are born. Incarnating through a gate that will awaken us when we seek it.

I had a huge awakening after I found out the direction the sun was in at my birth. Life changing event forever happened shortly after I found this out.

The only way I can describe it, when I actually went out and looked up in the sky for the first time to face the direction of the cosmos that I was born through....was as if the Universe said' hello' to me. It was like me fining Leo..and saying, 'oh, there you are, hello'...and the Universe right back at me....said ' there you are, hello there'.

Some of that may sound really crazy I know...but I am only bringing honesty.

My mother is a true Taurus. If she was born 2000 years ago, it was through the gate of Taurus. And today, on her birth, she was born again through that same gate. To me, this is telling her, she did not learn what she was meant to learn in the last life.

If you dont believe in reincarnation...then disregard this posts

I dont think the cosmos are really for horoscopes and attributes...but more of a map, showing us where we are and what we are in need of in this life. What are intention was, when we incarnated.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this...I havent shared that much detail with others about what I think.

I actually think fixing the zodiac a couple thousand years ago, is a conspiracy. I think the ones that fixed it knew its repercussions of causing a person to not connect to their true self. How can we connect to those energies...but going outside, learning about the direction of your gateway when you were born...facing it, and showing awareness to your knowing out into the Universe. When I discovered mine, and showed deep awareness to the cosmic energies of this discovery.....many dreams and experiences of other worldly understandings just seemed to fall in place. It was like no other time in my life, and was very intense for about a year after that.

Instead of trying to understand what astrology says about Gemini...seek within you of what Gemini might mean to your personally. Put aside what people tell you about Gemini, and seek inside of what it might mean to the deeper you.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hello there...

You crossed my mind today and I wanted to share why with you. I dont offer anything as YOUR truth...but what I am seeing, may indeed be a sign for you.

Is it just happenstance, that you just found out that the sun rose in Gemini on your birth....and that you have discovered this, right as the Sun is moving into your true sign, of Gemini? Summer solstice was yesterday, while the Sun sits on the cups of 3 signs! Taurus, Orion, and Gemini.

This is the closest Orion ever is, to being a sign for the sun. During your time of becoming aware of the 'cosmic' energy pertaining to you....the Sun sits above the gate to Orion, and sits between Gemini, your true sing, and sits on Taurus....very possibly, showing a future leap for you right now. It could be, that through seeking this and your cosmic connection, is just what you need to not just take steps...but leaps, in this life.

Is it just a happenstance, that while you discovered and sought out the your cosmic connection...that Venus, the light bringer, sits in your Cancer, your 'old' sign?

I will leave the rest for you to ponder, I try to not say too much to others about what I see in their energy that awaits them, the opportunities that is there.

I can remind you though, when I discovered that Leo was my true sign, it was during the time of year that the Sun was entering Leo. Is this happenstance, for us both?

What I bring here to you today, is beyond horoscopes, its what I find in the true purpose of our connection with the cosmos. To me, its how the stars can speak to our spirit. I think the Universe is saying hi to you.

(Going now, already making too many suggestions)

My best to you
LV

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Wow, all I can say is, wow.

I do believe in reincarnation, and I think your first explanation makes great sense! As a child I most definitely identified with Cancer, I was very compassionate towards others especially the less fortunate and was VERY passionate and emotional about certain things. I was always very quite, and would rather just observe and listen and be alone, then to speak my own mind and always surround myself with others, although when I made friends with someone I had a sense of connectivity that made me very loyal and defensive of them, so I made a lot of close friends. As a child I had a few different people, like friends of my mother who were spiritually inclined, and even a few psychics who stopped us in the streets, tell me I was an indigo child and that my aura was that of a true cancers. I never really paid attention to any of this though, I think because my father thought that stuff was nonsense and I was striving for his acceptance. However, as I grew into a teen, a lot of those strong emotions turned into anger and resentment for the way my family life was. Also my strong sense of passion led me into a heavy love for music. Both of these things pushed me towards falling for the evils of life, and I became engulfed in crime and gangs. As of a few years ago, now 27, I went through a really tough time as my past had caught up with me. I lost two business's and all my money then went bankrupt, lost all of my material possessions (cars, electronics, studio...), broke up with a girlfriend of 4 years who I loved dearly, lost many of my friends (who were in jail or on drugs or consumed with sexing women), went to jail myself, blah blah blah....

anyways, after I hit rock bottom I spent a lot of time in solitude just thinking and studying. It's been an amazing few years of finding my inner self again and my life has totally changed. Looking back, I think I came to a point in my life when the Gemini in me was beginning to come out, but the Cancer in me was still prevalent and I wasn't aware and I didn't know how to balance this properly, and this is why I was having such a difficult time. It was like my Gemini-self was aching to speak out and begin teaching people everything that I had learned from my Cancer-self, but the emotions and passion of my Cancer-self was making me susceptible to anger and confusion when they rejected what I would say.

It is still a challenge for me, however, studying, learning about Buddhism, meditating and keeping to myself has helped me find this balance a lot more and I have become more accepting of the truth of spirituality. I'm going back to school and planning to one day unleash my true Gemini-self by leading some movement that changes this world for the better. What that is, I have yet to find out, but with the help of people like you who are aware of their own inner-nature and self, I feel I am working towards that. So again thanks! And again, you should really write a book or article about this! If you ever need help or want my opinion, just ask!

mmm...

Oh, and about the conspiracy thing. I have a strong feeling you are right and that it does not just end with things like astrology, but also religious books amongst other things, but that is a subject most don't like to talk about and get fairly violent and aggressive over so I keep to myself about it for now. One thing I have learned is, there is truth in everything even a lie. That is why I made my user name LifeIsEnergy, L.I.E.
sometimes we have to step back and see the picture as a whole to understand it's truth, and sometimes we have to read between the lines to see it. Unfortunately, it seems most of us do neither, and just accept wherever the heard is leading them.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Also, I forgot to mention a few other things. (I kind of went of on a rant about myself, sorry
) What you said about the sun being in the same position kind of confused me and then when I realized what you said, kind of freaked me out
JK but during my birth and now when I have found out that I am a Gemini your right, the sun is in the same place,

Also, Mercury was very close to the sun during my birth and the crazy part about that is, my mom told me long ago that she had almost named me Mercury Morris because of a football player she was attracted to, lol. But my father didn't like that so she decided the first name I have now instead. I kind of wish she had though,
Another funny thing I just found out is, is that football player was born in the same city as my father in the same year. And he was a drug dealer who turned his life around and became a motivational speaker, wow, crazy similarities.

Also, this isn't really relavent to you, I don't think, but on 9-11-01 the sun was between Leo and Virgo,
I don't know, just made me think of you when i seen it. lol.

mmm...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Hello there...

You crossed my mind today and I wanted to share why with you. I dont offer anything as YOUR truth...but what I am seeing, may indeed be a sign for you.

Is it just happenstance, that you just found out that the sun rose in Gemini on your birth....and that you have discovered this, right as the Sun is moving into your true sign, of Gemini? Summer solstice was yesterday, while the Sun sits on the cups of 3 signs! Taurus, Orion, and Gemini.

This is the closest Orion ever is, to being a sign for the sun. During your time of becoming aware of the 'cosmic' energy pertaining to you....the Sun sits above the gate to Orion, and sits between Gemini, your true sing, and sits on Taurus....very possibly, showing a future leap for you right now. It could be, that through seeking this and your cosmic connection, is just what you need to not just take steps...but leaps, in this life.

Is it just a happenstance, that while you discovered and sought out the your cosmic connection...that Venus, the light bringer, sits in your Cancer, your 'old' sign?

I will leave the rest for you to ponder, I try to not say too much to others about what I see in their energy that awaits them, the opportunities that is there.

I can remind you though, when I discovered that Leo was my true sign, it was during the time of year that the Sun was entering Leo. Is this happenstance, for us both?

What I bring here to you today, is beyond horoscopes, its what I find in the true purpose of our connection with the cosmos. To me, its how the stars can speak to our spirit. I think the Universe is saying hi to you.

(Going now, already making too many suggestions)

My best to you
LV

Wait, I must of missed this post while writing my first response, but wtf! please continue.

Is it just happenstance, that you just found out that the sun rose in Gemini on your birth....and that you have discovered this, right as the Sun is moving into your true sign, of Gemini? Summer solstice was yesterday, while the Sun sits on the cups of 3 signs! Taurus, Orion, and Gemini. This is the closest Orion ever is, to being a sign for the sun. During your time of becoming aware of the 'cosmic' energy pertaining to you....the Sun sits above the gate to Orion, and sits between Gemini, your true sing, and sits on Taurus....very possibly, showing a future leap for you right now. It could be, that through seeking this and your cosmic connection, is just what you need to not just take steps...but leaps, in this life.

I don't know anything about Orion, maybe you can fill me in, but Taurus is special to me as I named my dog who passed away a few years ago, Taurus. I named him when i was only 13 and I think it was because, although he was the runt of the litter i felt his spirit was still strong, like a bull (Taurus).

So my question to you is how do I seek this and find my cosmic connection, I feel I am ready to take gigantic leaps in whatever direction I am headed in, but I do not understand this astrology stuff well enough, could you help me by explaining this further? How do I find what direction in the cosmos is this area?

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Hello there LIE (

Just like all things in life, the truth comes from within. Your deepest truest nature, is of Spirit, is what we are all ONE with. The Spirit of life, being within all life, from every being, all life of Earth, the Suns/Stars, the planets, the spiral in our galaxy, the elements of the Universe, and the forces of the laws of nature of all things in the physical experiences, is connected through the Spirit of life, I do consider this Holy. Something I was seeking deeply, while seeking the Universe for my connection, I realized, in Spirit, I was ONE with all of this.

I don't know anything about Orion, maybe you can fill me in, but Taurus is special to me as I named my dog who passed away a few years ago, Taurus. I named him when i was only 13 and I think it was because, although he was the runt of the litter i felt his spirit was still strong, like a bull (Taurus). So my question to you is how do I seek this and find my cosmic connection, I feel I am ready to take gigantic leaps in whatever direction I am headed in, but I do not understand this astrology stuff well enough, could you help me by explaining this further? How do I find what direction in the cosmos is this area?

Orion is a constellation, popular sign that personified in many beliefs and religions. I can add more on this later. But again, seek it for yourself as well....for what you find importance in your searching may be different from mine, from astrologers, ect. I think these are the things that we must walk that path of self, reach within, and learn what resonates with us.

Interesting you had a dog named Taurus! Ironic mabey. But Orion and Constellations, being as signs made by man, what they personified in the stars, are, in my personal opinion, not as important then the spheres in the sky. Venus, being in Cancer while you discover this is of more important. The spheres are what holds the energy lines that connect every other sphere, even Earth, which connects to us also.

For now, to 'seek this path' of your connection...catch as many sunrises and sets as you can for the next month, for there you are facing, your gate way. Plus, I would step out often looking towards the west after sunset, to catch Venus in your Cancer.

I look at the sky as divided into equal parts, for nature shows me geometry so I use this in looking at the path of the Sun. I look at each segment of the path of the Sun, as having a gateway. I think the book of Enoch was highly all to do with astronomy. I think most beliefs have a hidden personification for the stars within them. The ancients held the positions and understandings of the cosmos as very precious to them.

The path of self, is a seeking, through your inner nature, as a guide. Depending on your purpose of seeking, depends on what you will be ready to understand.

Gotta go for now....all my best to you
LV

[edit on 23-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

I edited some things out of this posts, for I felt it was too preachy about my own beliefs of things. I can get too passionate sometimes, about explaining my own thoughts.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey, no I read it before and liked what you said, just didn't have time to reply. I enjoy reading your posts as they are very well wrote, so don't hold back on anything, I am here to learn from you and I can decipher what I feel is most helpful to me.
Most of it is very helpful actually!

I have a post I will write here in a little bit, after I eat some food, about some things I have learned that you may be interested including Leo, Sphinx and "secrets". It may be a long post but maybe you can help me sort it out and grasp it better.

How did you find the part of the cosmos that related to you the best, did you just search? Did you have a general idea of where Leo was before hand?

mmm...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Would love to hear any ideas or thoughts you have.

I have many thoughts about the sphinx as well. I believe it was built in the age of leo and is showing us when the present great year began....if this is so, that puts us at half way through a great year right now.

How did you find the part of the cosmos that related to you the best, did you just search? Did you have a general idea of where Leo was before hand?

I was not really into constellations much...I was more into the moon and sun. I started noticing there was different energy when the moon was 'dark moon' or sometimes called 'no moon'. It was a more pure energy, it was subtle, and it seemed to be when I had very deep dreams. I started to notice a great pulling to observe spring equinox and to observe the first new moon after the spring equinox....for this seemed to be the first true day of a seasonal year. I felt a need to even fast from meats, a couple weeks before the spring equinox and continued the fast until the first new moon was observed after that. This began in 2008 for me. The moon thing was noticeable in 2007. I just felt pulled to find it and observe it ever night.

I started to do some searching because I wanted to start observing some constellations....my main reason though was I was trying to figure out the working of the cosmos with Earth. I was very into observing the big dipper and watched it for a years time, and noticed it works like a clock, all year long, circling the north star. As I was trying to understand the path of the sun, I started to notice that what some astrology sites were telling me about a certain planet being in a certain sign...was wrong. Ive been on a crazy path with the cosmos ever since.

My mother had a NDE shortly after this discovery...it lasted 9 hours and was on the Summer solstice. One of the things in her NDE was her being taken below the Sphinx and her seeing star charts in books of Orion. What it all means, I do not know. I think that the solstices and equinox's carry energies too....and I think that being on the solstice, was one of the reasons her NDE had so many things for her to experience, like the gate was wide open for her to experience and share.

Some things are just assumptions...but I really feel like that the solstice had a lot to do with her have such an amazing experience. I have posted her experience here at ATS, there are videos of her and I talking about it.

One thing she told me, when she was talking with the angels...was 'dont ever stop seeking your stars....and to keep a eye out for 3 of them'. Course I dont know what that means...but I defiantly keep watching the stars.

Its not so much the 'Leo' that I focus on, but the star Regulus within Leo. Its just a feeling, within me. This is why I say, I can offer suggestions, astrology can offer suggestions of what something should mean, but within each of us, is a higher voice that will have resonation with certain things.

I find it no happenstance that when I found out I was a Leo...that Saturn was conjuncting Regulus, and that I could easily go outside and observe this. It was not long after this, the Sun was rising in Leo. From the time of my mothers NDE....until my birthday in August...I actually thought I was a year older then what I was. I can only describe it as a time slip of sorts. It was the most craziest year of my life. I felt I had taken a 'leap' that year...and this leap reached far past the bounds of Earth. I have had many strange dreams and experiences sense then....but I was willing to learn, I was willing to seek, I was willing to offer myself...to the Spirit within all things. I actually made this offering, with my mother, 2 weeks before her experience, we made it together. Mabey that is why she went through what she went through, and I was the witness by her bedside for 9 hours....to be the 'scribe' of what she saw and did.

Mabey....

Its been great sharing and talking with you!!!

All my best
LV

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

So I have been reading about Ancient 'Mystery Schools' and a lot of it talks about their teachings of how the cosmos directly influence/cause the process of evolution on earth. Here is something very interesting I thought you might like.

Between the Lion Paws of the Sphinx at Giza, gazing eastwards, is a large stone that carries the inscription 'This is the Splendid Place of the First Time'. The First Time, or Zep Tepi, was a mysterious phrase the Egyptians used to allude to the beginning of time.

While standing between the paws of the Sphinx, Robert Bauval managed to determine the date of Zep Tepi. In Egyptian mythology the Phoenix, or Bennu Bird, is the symbol of the Sothic cycle of 1,460 years (which is the time it took the Egyptians' 365-day calendar to resynchronize with the beginning of the yearly cycle, marked by the heliacl rising of Sirius).

The synchronization of these two cycles, the yearly and the Sothic, took place in 11,451, 10,081, 7160,4241, and 2781 BC. Bauval noticed that these dates coincided with the commencement of some of the great building projects up and down the Nile.

Trying to figure out which of these cycles might have been the 'first' one, he was initially attracted by the idea that it might be 10,081 BC. Then Bauval worked out that on the earlier date of 11,451 BC, the Milky Way - which had immense significance in ancient cultures around the world as the 'river of souls' - was lying directly over the course of the Nile, so that they mirrored each other.

Moreover, it struck him that on this very early date of 11,451, the Sothic and yearly cycles coincided with a third cycle, the Great Year - the 25,920-year-long complete cycle of the Zodiac - in a most meaningful way. Because on that date the Lion-bodied Sphinx's eastwards gaze would have taken in the dawning of the Age of Leo.

The Sphinx embodies the four cardinal constellations of the Zodiac, the four corners of the cosmos - Leo, Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius, the Four Elements that work together to make the material world. The Sphinx, according to the secret history, is a monument to the first time the Four Elements locked into place, with the result that matter finally became solid.

The Sphinx, therefore, has a very special place in history. It marks that point when, after wave upon wave of emanations from the cosmic mind, solid matter as we know it today was finally formed. The laws of physics as we know them today were only then set in motion, and from that point on the dates can be firmly fixed, because the great clock of the cosmos was finally set in its complex pattern of orbits.

If this late solidification of matter (when the spirit world and the physical world were finally completly seperated) were what actually happened, it would, of course, invalidate dating methods, such as Carbon-14, conventionally used to establish early chronologies. Modern science makes an assumption in its calculations that the ancients did not, namely that the natural laws have held true in all places and at all times.

So the Sphinx marks the end of the Age of Metamorphosis, the fixing of the biological forms we know today, as well as the fixing of the laws of nature. It also bars the way back.

According to esoteric doctrine, not only was matter precipitated out of mind a short while ago, but that it exists only for a breif interval. It will dissolve again in just over nine thousand years, when the sun rises again to meet the gaze of the Sphinx in the constellation of Leo.

In the teachings of the secret societies we live on a small island of matter in a vast ocean of ideas and imagination.

So what do you make out all of this?

edit to add: Great story! I like so much of what you say, that is why I again encourage you to write a book!
Please feel free to share anything else with me, I am all ears!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join