It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE DISCLOSURE ~ Sun. 11/22/09?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Anyone here, hear news that the EBE DISCLOSURE date is set for Sun. 11/22/09? If so, whats the source?

BOC

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

Where did you get this date from?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoardsOfCanada
Anyone here, hear news that the EBE DISCLOSURE date is set for Sun. 11/22/09? If so, whats the source?

BOC

With the greatest of respect, that sort of opening post will win you no favours here.

No detail, no research, no data, no links, simply stating a date on which something will happen and asking others to provide you with source material is not really going to ingratiate you with the masses on ATS!

You could have at least given us something to work on by advising us of your source for this date.

Can you expand on you opening post in anyway?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I dont know, but I am curious about where this date came from, in a google search its this thread that is showing up first. Mind you if this is programming the matrix, good, I'm all for it.

This turned up: www.governmentsecurity.org...

Could somebody explain what this site, government securtiy is all about.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I believe someone had mentioned it in a thread on this website regarding David Wilcock and his discussion about disclosure b4 end of '09. I searched that thread where I saw the date, but it's not there and I cannot find any other thread where that date is mentioned. Looking for people who have also heard about this date being THE DAY.

BOC

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I believe the OP is referring to the information being discussed in this thread here: 21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

Also this one:
David Wilcock: Full Disclosure and Introduction to ET by years end?

It is nothing but hear-say and likely will not come true, as all the other "predictions" did not.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Isn't it true that 99.99 percent of the time when a specific date is given it most likely passes without anything happening?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Was it not 27th of November? (wilcock supposedly first date) before he retracted.

No I'v not heard nor believe.

link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
Isn't it true that 99.99 percent of the time when a specific date is given it most likely passes without anything happening?

link   
Given the track record of similar predictions, I would not recommend anyone hold their breath.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by korats
Was it not 27th of November? (wilcock supposedly first date) before he retracted.

He retracted?

Wait...why am I even asking. Of course he did...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Normally, I wouldn't even post to a "disclosure" thread, but I've seen so many lately, I decided to.
The US government has no intention of "disclosing" what people consider evidence of ET.
If they have any, they won't release it, because they are convinced it would cause panic.
If they don't have any evidence, then there is nothing to disclose. Period.
This response applies to all disclosure threads.
There. Now I'm done with disclosure.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by korats

He retracted?

Wait...why am I even asking. Of course he did...

Well retracted might be too big of word but when from 27th to.. before the end of 2010.. lol

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have a prediction to make-

Based on my "inside sources" I have very credible information that nothing, I repeat, nothing related to 'disclosure' will happen on November 22nd or 23rd 2009.

On November 24th we'll see who's more reliable and credible- my "inside sources" or David Wilcock.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ProfEmeritus:

Yes, well those were all just anti disclosure statements, and I have counter that with this affirmation:

"I am free from the matrix, the people are free, awake, aware and happy, they are healed, and filled with joy, peace and unity. Disclosure is now, we are being taught by our cosmic friends and family. A new utopia is beginning for humanity and earth. We are healing mother earth and nature and she is being restored gently with humanity safe and powerfully protected. Divine Mother's Plan has been achieved, and the earth and its people ascend and evolve."

Since we need to co-create this by pulling it in, and be careful of our absolutes and statements, for the combination of this is why the world is so messed.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
ProfEmeritus:
"I am free from the matrix, the people are free, awake, aware and happy, they are healed, and filled with joy, peace and unity. Disclosure is now, we are being taught by our cosmic friends and family. A new utopia is beginning for humanity and earth. We are healing mother earth and nature and she is being restored gently with humanity safe and powerfully protected. Divine Mother's Plan has been achieved, and the earth and its people ascend and evolve."
Since we need to co-create this by pulling it in, and be careful of our absolutes and statements, for the combination of this is why the world is so messed.
[edit on 29-10-2009 by Unity_99]

I dont think you are talking about the same type of disclosure as most people are thinking

Spiritual Enlightenment does not mean alien space ships from planet crazy people

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Im not anti disclosure. Im simply fed up after decades of Bull$$$$ and people predictions never coming to pass. After 3 strikes, you should be out. That goes for Web Bot, Willcock you name it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

haha you should start a 3 strikes your out thread and just keep adding to it

baseball conspiracy scorecard ftw

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
haha you should start a 3 strikes your out thread and just keep adding to it
baseball conspiracy scorecard ftw

I'm down with that, and I have a few names from the top of my head that should be added.

One in particular: Steven Greer. And not just because of the strike outs, but for obvious use of steroids.

Ha!

[edit on 29-10-2009 by converge]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just in time for my birthday.
I just hope it pans out for real this time.

It would be nice to finally see aliens for my 37th birthday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join