It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry David Blasted for 'Curb' Episode Where He Urinates on Jesus Painting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I'm not a Christian, but I find this very disrespectful. Its one thing to not believe, but being out right disrespectul is completely uncalld for.

Larry David needs some class.

By the way, this show is hilarious.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Let the world have its scum, americans can only use these shows to laugh at there victims.

Nice.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Who cares about what image is on the painting. I'm sure he would have done it on whatever painting was there at the time.

Larry is my type of guy. Doesn't give a rats behind about non-sense such as what image is on a painting and he says it like it is.

Go Larry!

Another thing to add, he's peeing on one of his boys....I do believe JC was a jew.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Who cares about what image is on the painting. I'm sure he would have done it on whatever painting was there at the time.

Larry is my type of guy. Doesn't give a rats behind about non-sense such as what image is on a painting and he says it like it is.

Go Larry!

Another thing to add, he's peeing on one of his boys....I do believe JC was a jew.

sorry for the double, page wouldn't load so I hit refresh.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

I am a Christian and I am not offended by this at all. He has a right to freedom of expression. People in this country need to learn to take a joke and grow up. We have become a nation of cry babies and it disgusts me.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That's the entire POINT of the show. He offends EVERYONE at one point or another, that's where the comedy comes from; if you're getting offended by it, you're missing the point. I love the show, and thought this episode was actually the funniest one of the season so far.

It's comedy, get over it.

Also, I'm not surprised to see this coming from Fox.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Core90]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, turnabout is fair play. Jesus gets to piss on David.

Next, I don't think David would get away with pissing on Mohammed's painting.

Third, keep bashing Christianity on ATS and not caring about preserving it. Then you will have nothing but a Moslem majority in America. See how your wife likes Sharia law, and see how you will like the death penalty for pissing on Mohammed.

Either fight for Christianity, or lose to the Moslems.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The guy is scum. He needsto be removed fom television.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That is funny, I will have to catch it on reruns.
A bs image of what might have been the Christ meaning, its an artist rendition and images should not mean anything.
It should be in your heart.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

That's a little harsh don't you think. I can name some real life scum on T.V. that I would like to see gone.

Larry is a comedian.
If you don't like his brand of comedy, change the channel.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
While on a road trip, I had to take a stop to piss. To avoid a ticket (pissing on the side of the road that is), we stopped at a Church.

Oh, did I let it loose!

But God wants me to be happy, so he would understand where I was coming from. Why would he want me to piss my pants or risk getting a ticket?

This is why Churches were built...

Hell, that is actually a good story - time to tell some more people!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought this was in poor taste.

I doubt if he'd take a crap on the Koran.

I think that it's easy to do something offensive towards Christians because they tend to turn the other cheek.

Let him try it with Islam and see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thats an image of Cesar Borgia, the fake white washed Jesus.
It should be pissed on and burned.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

People are so blind to what the christian faith has brought society.

Geezer just let the world have its scum, and america loves doing this, they target anyone they want, because they are the biggest bully in the world.

For me this is not comedy, it is just breading the apathy that all you are moaning about in that rape thread. Heck as long as its happening to someone else, its ok.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I thought this was in poor taste.

I doubt if he'd take a crap on the Koran.

I think that it's easy to do something offensive towards Christians because they tend to turn the other cheek.

Let him try it with Islam and see how it goes.

Give me any book, and I will gladly take a crap on all of them to show how much I care for them, and to show how much others care for them.

Funny how "my action" will end up with so many others pissed off...freedom of speech/religion my ***, no one should care if that was the case. They are free to express their opinion, but what does it matter to them what I believe?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Man I sure do love Larry David. And things like this just help to reinforce that love.

It was a picture, he could could pee on a picture of my mother for all I care. I wouldn't let him actually pee on HER though.

Wish I could give Larry a star and a flag.

I don't have cable anymore, but I like the description the article gave it. That the episode was a 'dig' on people who see anything and claim its some sort of miracle.

About the same as the majority of people here, saying OMG a conspiracy at every_single_thing_that happens.

And I love how some of the same people on here would just cry out CENSORSHIP if one of their threads was removed, yet want Larry removed from the air.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well pissing on a picture in the street is disgusting yes. But he pissed on a picture of someone that never existed. So that part is ok.....lol

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I saw the episode and it was hilarious. he also pissed on a woman, should all women be offended?

BTW, both were unintentional

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Well, turnabout is fair play. Jesus gets to piss on David.
Next, I don't think David would get away with pissing on Mohammed's painting.
Third, keep bashing Christianity on ATS and not caring about preserving it. Then you will have nothing but a Moslem majority in America. See how your wife likes Sharia law, and see how you will like the death penalty for pissing on Mohammed.
Either fight for Christianity, or lose to the Moslems.

Right....well you just summon him right on down here and I'm sure Mr. David will gladly stand still while the almighty relieves himself on Larry's leg. Come off your high horse would ya? Muslims are taking over America...see how your wife like Sharia Law.... wow!! Your one scared reactionary dude. Relax. You know what might help? A little light humor...maybe a sitcom to calm you down...you know when your not online protecting America from the Islamic Revolution. I know just the show: CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If I was a Christian I would be proud of the fact we are big enough to take a joke, instead of crying about how they wouldn't do that to the Koran.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join