It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headless calf found on Webster-Claiborne line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Headless calf found on Webster-Claiborne line

www.shreveporttimes.com

MINDEN — Webster sheriff's deputies and local Livestock Brand Commission inspectors are questioning whether a headless calf discovered earlier this month is part of a ritual killing...

The head appeared to have been surgically removed, and some of the entrails were taken from a slit at the back of the stomach. There was no blood at the scene, leading authorities to suspect the cow was killed elsewhere.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is a story from my neck of the woods and I hadn't seen anything on ATS about it. The owners of the cattle have not been found.

Earlier this month in Gainesville, FL there was story of mutilated cattle. That story can be found here:

South Hall farmers lose cattle to mysterious mutilations
www.gainesvilletimes.com...

Both stories involve surgical mutilation of the animals.

Considering that no one in the Parishes has come forward to say they have any cattle missing, makes me wonder if the cattle weren't from here and may even be related to the mutilations in Florida.

www.shreveporttimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I suspect that Lord Stern and Al Gore are directly involved in this.

They'll go to any lengths to stop the threat to the planet that cow farts pose.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I suspect that Lord Stern and Al Gore are directly involved in this.

They'll go to any lengths to stop the threat to the planet that cow farts pose.

ATS is still interested in Forteana? Or has ATS become a political temper tantrum forum?

Considering that no one knows where the cows came from in two different Parishes ( or Counties for the non Louisiana folk) is fairly significant.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some years back, military helicopters wearing a fake UFO body were spotted in an area where cattle mutilations were taking place out west. Wanna bet they are mixed up in this current event?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

ATS is still interested in Forteana? Or has ATS become a political temper tantrum forum?

I agree with you there... Star and Flag for that one!

It's amazing that they actually think that maybe it was done somewhere else. The would be one hell of a job to do just to get a calf's head and some entrails.

Thanks for bringing this article to ATS... This is where I get most of my "Breaking News" because the MSM doesn't always air the local stuff unless they think it's going to sell...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Doesnt sound like the type of wounds associated with ufo related mutilations.I would guess local pychos.And maybe a local rancher hasnt realized one of his calfs is missing yet.Just a hunch.

new topics

top topics

join