It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the USAF Help pull off 911?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I think it is hilarious that all three of you OS supporters have not put a dent in my thread or even bother to show any evidences to support your OS. All you have done is unsuccessfully tried to destroy my creditability, and trap me into a corner.

Of course, you are entitled to have "this" opinion too.

By the way, returning to the subject matter:
On one hand you claim to have found “evidence” to suspect the USAF might have had something to do with the 9/11 events.
Then, after having said “the USAF” you correct yourself and talk about a small group of Dick Cheney loyal “mercenaries” who would be inside the USAF.

Could you please provide some shred of evidence to this outrageous claim??

Part of the info. You have used to arouse this suspicion is derived from an “INFORMAL” interview done by a couple of guys (In Seattle I believe) with Mr. Mineta.
The guy making the questions (in a “matter of fact” sort of way) throws the line in there about a “stand down” order, not Mr. Mineta. He starts to say -well... and the guy cuts him off, doesn´t even let him elaborate his answer to say YES or NO to that claim, totally biased interview.
Mr. Mineta never acknowledges this order, and he is confused with the hours and minutes values.
His problem actually is, he doesn´t agree with the times shown on the 911 commission report, but that is VERY FAR from Mr. Mineta saying there was a “stand down” order EVER GIVEN.
No sir, the point remains, as it is much clearer to see to anybody, that in the commission questioning video which is OFFICIAL and FORMAL, what is being discussed is a SHOOT DOWN ORDER, there is never even a mention of a “stand down” order by anybody.
The “stand down order” is a fiction created by truthers and the like.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It is so funny how the OS believers are now so desperate to want us to prove an “opinion ,” I love it.
Now, people who dare to questions the OS are not allowed to have an “opinion” this is where the OS believer lack logic because, sometime an “opinion” cannot be proven, but it does not make it untrue either.

Then again, no one has dared to answer my OP two main questions, I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Now, people who dare to questions the OS are not allowed to have an “opinion” this is where the OS believer lack logic because, sometime an “opinion” cannot be proven, but it does not make it untrue either.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Freakin' change your story to whatever fits, don't you?

First you whine about my posts. "That's your opinion!!" Now suddenly, opinions are valid, as long as they support your thread. What a joke.

I value everyone's opinion. Might not be right, I might bust on it, but everyone is entitled to one (sorta like an ass......nevermind).

Then again, no one has dared to answer my OP two main questions, I wonder why?

Everyone is cowed by your firey intellect.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
First you whine about my posts. "That's your opinion!!" Now suddenly, opinions are valid, as long as they support your thread. What a joke.

Kind of like murdering people in a foreign country and justifying it by saying, "they were shooting at me!," but then if you were here in the US and the tables were turned, suddenly your philosophy would be a little different eh?

Good thing you aren't one of those kinds of people, jerico.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Actually you just stopped responding to it...

No, I did respond to it. Do you actually read these posts, or just waiting for your turn to write something down???

All I see in this thread is a murdering hypocrite calling someone else a hypocrite. Who has room to talk again? Yeah, not you.

Again with the name calling. I'm neither a murder or a hypocrite. But you do seem to get your jollies acting like a d-bag, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

No, I did respond to it. Do you actually read these posts, or just waiting for your turn to write something down???

Actually I got off ATS and missed your post, but I dug back 2 pages and found it, and responded to it on the other thread.

Again with the name calling. I'm neither a murder or a hypocrite.

I wouldn't know what all native citizens you've murdered or yet to murder for defending their country, but you stated yourself on the other thread that you would defend the US if another country invaded us on BS terms. So the fact that you can fight on either side of a bullocks conflict and justify it either way as you kill people proves that yes, you are a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't know what all native citizens you've murdered or yet to murder for defending their country, but you stated yourself on the other thread that you would defend the US if another country invaded us on BS terms. So the fact that you can fight on either side of a bullocks conflict and justify it either way as you kill people proves that yes, you are a hypocrite.

The military doesn't murder during wartime, they kill. There is a difference.

And your question was, "Would you fight if the US was invaded". That simple question. Nothing about "invaded on BS terms". And I said, yes, I would, just like most people would.

Now, your example and what happened in Iraq are two different things. Comparing apples to oranges, which makes you a no-go at this station. Please try again, and yes, you may have a copy of our home games.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The military doesn't murder during wartime, they kill. There is a difference.

Nope, sorry. Killing people who have done no wrong is murder.

You remind me of a thief saying, "I wasn't stealing it, I was just borrowing it!"

And your question was, "Would you fight if the US was invaded". That simple question. Nothing about "invaded on BS terms". And I said, yes, I would, just like most people would.

So if we were invaded on "legitimate" terms (according to the enemy, of course), you wouldn't fight, you would just let them take us over?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Nope, sorry, genius. Wrong again. But I don't expect you to understand that concept.

So if we were invaded on "legitimate" terms (according to the enemy, of course), you wouldn't fight, you would just let them take us over?

Actually, I'd hope to be able to pave the way for my new overlords.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Nope, sorry, genius. Wrong again. But I don't expect you to understand that concept.

So if I lay out two fresh corpses on the ground for you, you would be able to tell me which was "killed" and which was "murdered"?

Don't tell me such a macho man has never heard of "rhetoric."

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

As I said, you'll never understand. Don't worry your pretty little head over it.

Impressme is going to be pissed at how far his thread got dragged off topic!
Glad he has me on ignore.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

As I said, you'll never understand. Don't worry your pretty little head over it.

Do you understand it, then?

Can you or can you not tell the difference between a dead body that was "murdered" and a dead body that was "killed"?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Here is two questions: how many of you think that handful of corrupt military pilots using remote controled airplanes, loyal to Dick Cheney and a handful of corrupt officials in the Bush administration planed and carried out 911 also using demolitions expert in our military to blow up the WTC and covered it up by using the FBI to hide and lie about all the evidences.

Question: how many of you believe the OS is true and what “conclusive scientific evidences” that has convince you that the OS is true, and please post sources and links to back your claim.

Still waiting for the OS defenders to answer my questions? Out of 16 pages, not one of them can answer my question, I wonder why? They claim the OS is one hundred percent true, yet they can’t give us any real evidences to support their fairytales.

Here is another questions for you OS believers, is it possible for our government to pull off a false flag operation? If not, state why? This question is safe to use an opinion for an answer.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by impressme]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
OK. So let´s see if we can get it right.
There were no flights hijacked on 9/11. Those flights never existed. Some mercenaries who worked for Mr. D.C. by using remote control equipment flew airplanes that just looked like AA, UA airplanes.
They were probably doing this from the newly renovated wing of the Pentagon, which was hit by a missile painted on AA livery.
After the "faked" 93 terrorist attack simulating repairs at the WTC towers, the cutter charges and a few tons of "new generation" explosives were installed and programed. (New generation because they make NO SOUND when they explode.)
The crew members and passengers that we have been told died on 9/11 were kidnapped and eliminated by secret agents working for Mr. D.C., or they are living in a secret island somewhere. Or maybe they were all taken to the newly renovated wing of the Pentagon, or they were being given a tour of the upper flors of the WTC towers, or maybe they were invited to a special lunch at WTC 7.
So, at the determined time, the special "top gun" RC pilots, flew their assigned disguised bomb planes to each of the WTC towers which had been previously "tagged" with the "visible" invisible laser from WTC 7 or from the International Space Station.
At the same time of the crash of each "drone", a part of the explosives and cutter charges was set off, and much later, the rest of the "silent" explosives was detonated with the help of a secret "space beam" fired from the International Space Station. This might have been done from WTC 7 also, we are not completely sure of this.
All this was in the plan so all the rescuers that went into the towers were people that Mr. D.C. and friends wanted to kill.
While the towers were burning, the missile was fired at the Pentagon. It was carrying inside it, some parts from a scrap B757 and DNA, blood and samples from AA77 passengers and crew.
At the time of this crash, a group of super fast, secret agents construction and road maintenance crews that also have an invisible cloaking device broke some light poles on the highway next to the Pentagon in just a few seconds. (For them who work in a different dimension it was a few hours work, but for the people on the highway, it was just an instant, they didn´t even notice them because they were distracted by the explosion.)
All the eyewitness testimonies that we have seen since then supporting the OS are from people in Mr. D.C.´s payrol, all of them are false.
Mr. D.C. was running things all the time and he ordered all the defense forces to "stand down" as it has been thoroughly shown everywhere.
I´m sure there´s more, but I´m going to rest a while now.
I hope I have gotten all the "proven facts" right.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by rush969]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by rush969]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Yep, they did all that, and kept the 100K + people that were in on it from ever saying a word…

This from a government that could not keep Abu Ghraib, or Clintons sex life secret.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969

While the towers were burning, the missile was fired at the Pentagon. It was carrying inside it, some parts from a scrap B757 and DNA, blood and samples from AA77 passengers and crew.

I forgot to mention that this missile was also carrying a FDR (Flight Data Recorder) with incriminating evidence that was made available to the public by the same Government that is responsible for the whole thing. They are just "SO MEAN" this way. Also this same data would show that the cockpit door of the plane had not been opened in the 11 previous flights, (and neither on 9/11) some of them lasting more than 4 hours. This either proves that the 12 last flights of the plane were all remote control, or that the pilots who flew them were special agents who don´t drink, eat, or go to the bathroom. We owe this discovery to the P4T web site who in their allways professional non-biased ways have deciphered the info. with a special australian member who possesses skills beyond anyone´s comprehension.
I´ll try to remember more stuff later. Thanks for reading.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here is two questions: how many of you think that handful of corrupt military pilots using remote controled airplanes, loyal to Dick Cheney and a handful of corrupt officials in the Bush administration planed and carried out 911 also using demolitions expert in our military to blow up the WTC and covered it up by using the FBI to hide and lie about all the evidences.

Question: how many of you believe the OS is true and what “conclusive scientific evidences” that has convince you that the OS is true, and please post sources and links to back your claim.

Still waiting for the OS defenders to answer my questions? Out of 16 pages, not one of them can answer my question, I wonder why? They claim the OS is one hundred percent true, yet they can’t give us any real evidences to support their fairytales.

Here is another questions for you OS believers, is it possible for our government to pull off a false flag operation? If not, state why? This question is safe to use an opinion for an answer.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by impressme]

\

Wow i see how your logic works you make accusations then expect other people to prove you wrong. By the way this isn't an opinion you literally accused the air force and then when that didn't work the Bush administration. You throw this out there with no evidence to back up your claim (again not an opinion) then you expect people to prove you wrong!

You cant prove a negative obviously you never took debate if it didn't happen theres no proof.You should be proving that your accusations are true by presenting facts to support your conclusions.If you have non then your simply running your mouth and here in lies the problem with the truthers keep pitching accusations hoping something sticks.My god man grow up!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Still nothing but ridicule, when are some of you going to answer these question?
You all have done a wonderful job of voiding, deflecting the OP questions people are not interested in your insults and ridicule, you now have lost all your creditability.

Some of you who been on ATS for a long time defending the OS lie cannot explain to the ATS casual reader why you even believe in the OS nonsense . It is obvious some in here have other motives than trying to look at different ideas, and perhaps different theories to discover the truth. 16 pages yet not one single OS defender cannot answer the questions, I love it!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join