It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base in Tycho Crater? (Kaguya, Jaxa HD image)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IDontKnow

I want to be absolutely real.
Then, How do you explain this huge difference of a landscape?
This photograph shows land formations that are not in the new JAXA/SELENE/Kaguya image. Only Shadows?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Hello Imagir
I just sent you a message about Tycho.
d

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A tunnel and a strange device that exits from the inside...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I like the analysis. Your analysis rings possibilities of them being some form of bases, even though the image being highly pixelated.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
A tunnel and a strange device that exits from the inside...

Yes, I have seen this image on google moon. Don't know what it is but to me it looks artificial. It could be part of the pumping system for the hydraulics. I wish there was a 'History' function to go back in time and see the changes like there is on google earth...lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

I think what you are calling 'pixelated' (and there is some of that) is just the lousy resolution at low elevations. The images are very blurry and you have to take that into account.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
I like the analysis. Your analysis rings possibilities of them being some form of bases, even though the image being highly pixelated.

Agreed, but even pixelation can't do this.
I don't know what these things are. I call "ANOMALIES". However not natural formations, because nature is really strange but it have its rules. Even on the Moon and in Tycho Crater...

Hydraulic pumps?

Notice the shadow

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
its unquestionably a moon base, i mean, i dont know much about moon bases, or earth bases... but i know one when i see one. its so obvious!

god knows what they are using this base to do, it looks so active and the structures are so an example of structures that can withstand the bombardment of meteorites that bombard the moon on a minute by minute basis. its a good thing its in a crater, because we all know meteors never hit the same location twice.

--

i want to see more expert analysis on those images, coordinates, conspiracies, enhancements, funny looking rocks and the like.
where are the expert image analysts, wip out your downloaded copy of photoshop!

*grabs some popcorn

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Those pumping tubes are 800' in length (400 to the 90 deg angle, 400 to the output) according to GM ruler

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There are many "tubes" in that crater and some of them.... leave shadows on the ground.... and are at squared angle (90°)...

A CLOSER VIEW... NOTICE THE SHADOW...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
One thing I forgot to ask you, Imagir, is if you are looking at those images in Google Earth with the terrain option activated, because that option distorts the image to try to give a 3D look to the scene.

Also, it's useless to zoom in like that on the photos, you are seeing more the result of the zooming algorithm then the original data.

I have downloaded two images from Kaguya but I haven't been able to see them (they are in a format that I cannot use, yet
), only these low resolution versions (the originals are 12288x12288 pixels instead of these 512x512).

Evening view
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/442354cd2a69f813.jpg[/atsimg]

Morning view
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/17fd4598fd8f0362.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by IDontKnow

I want to be absolutely real.
Then, How do you explain this huge difference of a landscape?
This photograph shows land formations that are not in the new JAXA/SELENE/Kaguya image. Only Shadows?

Comparing your image to the ones ArMaP just posted, I really don't see much difference, other than illumination. The angle of the sun isn't exactly the same, but it's close in one of ArMaP's images.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Disactivated terrain option.

Thanks for your advice, friend.

But however I found this: THEIR MINE?

A closer view

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is my first attempt at embedding a pic... hope it works. If it does I will put up more. It is water being pumped.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Second attempt at an actual image. This is also water being pumped.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e77391c569d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That worked pretty good. here are a few more images of some structures in Tycho.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dennisdvx
Second attempt at an actual image. This is also water being pumped.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e77391c569d.jpg[/atsimg]

Congratulations, your second attempt worked!

Now what is it about that image that might lead someone to think water was being pumped? I don't see indication of pumping.

Here's a picture of a water pumping station on Earth:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You failed to mention that the download for the 266MB takes a couple of days!

It started out saying an hour for me, then it actually dropped a little, I got it in about 50 minutes.
snip

I downloaded it last night. I have Time Warner cable, as good as it gets, and it took approximately the 38 minutes it showed at 138KB/Sec. It ended at exactly 3AM! I previewed it and I knew I was going to be in for one hell of a 2-minute trip! Sure enough, today when I got on the web, I viewed the video and it is so beautiful and on my 19" monitor screen it was just glorious. I stopped it at the beginning when it zooming in to the central peak so that I could get my NAT'L GEO. page to compare and I'm mystified. No explanation, so far, makes sense to me. It's a mystery. Can you imagine someone with only a phone connection waiting for 2-minute video to download. God, I could hear my beard growing!

It took over a half hour to download 2 minutes but I had forgotten that I watched a similar video at youtube which is not the same flyover as the one I downloaded but I thought it was almost as good and you don't have to download it, just click on:
www.youtube.com...

Then if you want to view a ton more similar flyovers on other lunar feaures go here and select your trip (in my email page it's an active link so you don't have to sew the URL together):
images.google.com...://i2.ytimg.com/vi/u1AAe52beiE/hqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list%3Fp%3DDA9C6AA8 E11F7E56%26sort_field%3Dviewcount%26page%3D2&usg=__4TPsONOHGHPySmSC4Li2Z4qD4pg=&h=360&w=480&sz=16&hl=en&start=20&tbnid=1tSSUB0H97CvMM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=12 9&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtycho%2Bcrater%2Bjaxa%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't know what the hell it is...
The only thing I know is that these structures are NOT NATURAL.

The "MINE" from adifferent perspective.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
About pixels not having shadows.

Craters often have a bump in the middle of them. This phenomena can be found in craters on Earth as well. If you look at geological links about crater formation you can find examples of this and why it happens.

There is a shadow. Of the hill created in the middle of the crater.

The squaring effect is pixelation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join