It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridnapper

Any child 6 months to 24 years of age are at high risk no matter what they have.

www.cdc.gov...

And there are mercury (thimerosal) free h1n1 vaccines they don't have to get one with it.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by darknirvana]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
So the president of US is right down the line for the shot and i just found this.

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

FROM whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...
Now what dose that mean based on there risk

But its ok for other people's kids to have it no thanks.

THANKYOU

based on their risk means the possibility of dying from the soft kill ingredients. you knew that didn't you?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

So the president of US is right down the line for the shot and i just found this.

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

FROM whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...
Now what dose that mean based on there risk

But its ok for other people's kids to have it no thanks.

THANKYOU

based on their risk means the possibility of dying from the soft kill ingredients. you knew that didn't you?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

I always count on fox "news" blog sections for accurate information

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darknirvana

Well what about Obamas kids

And thanks for that

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Amasing they want to give you the virus i will take my chance without the shot.

THANKYOU

Do you lot actually think h1n1 virus is a hoax? why not ask some other ATSers on here that have had exposure to it, and people in your local hospital about it verses hide in your room and read every paranoid blog about how the gub'ment is trying to poison you.

The problem is that we're giving up ALL kinds of rights, living in fear, over something that 99.9% of the time does LESS damage than the common flu.
Deaths from Malaria: One million in a year
Deaths from the common flu: 100,000 a year
Deaths from Tuberculosis: 13,000 in one year
Deaths from H1N1 flu: 4,000 in a year

Fear agenda, plain and simple.

Added: By the way, my wife is an ICU nurse in a major hospital, in a major metropolitan area in California. They've seen four cases of H1N1 in the last year.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

Actually the only vaccine that has "live" virus is the nasal mist vaccine. The other injected vaccine does not contain "live" virus.

The 3 countries that I know of that contain any adjuvant are UK, Australia and Canada. The adjuvant is called AS03 a proprieatry adjuvant owned by GlaxoSmithKline who are providing the vaccine to the above noted countries.

Link: www.digitaljournal.com...

"Except for 1.8 million doses, all of Canada's H1N1 vaccine doses will be boosted with an unspecified adjuvant, which is a substance used to make a vaccine more effective. The vaccines without the booster will go to pregnant women. Canada's H1N1 vaccines are being made by GlaxoSmithKline at its labs in Quebec. "

The "unspecified" adjuvant is called ASO3

Here are the 3 key ingredients of the adjuvant:

Squalene
Tocopherol
Polysorbate 80

AS03 is the same adjuvant that was in the Anthrax vaccine given to the soldiers that has been linked to Gulf War Syndrome, but this H1N1 vaccine contains much much more squalene.

product sheet:

www.hc-sc.gc.ca...

I do not believe that anything you recieve in the US contains any adjuvants which makes you one of the lucky countries. Vaccinations started today in my area.

I will definitely NOT be getting this poison injected into my body.

Also, can someone point me to information where it states that there is also a Thimerosal free vaccine?? I have not seen this anywhere and from what I have read ALL flu vaccines contain Thimerosal even the regular flu vaccine has it. It is used as a preservative. I think some people are confusing this with the adjuvant free vaccine which is available for young children and pregnant women. Everyone here gets to have the Thimerosal regardless. And like I said Thimerosal is in ALL flu vaccines not just the H1N1 vaccine.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by nepafogo]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Thanks for that bit of info

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Swine Flu Vaccine: Is It Ethical to Say No?

Does Americans' right to determine what is best for themselves and their families trump the federal government's efforts to head off what it believes could be a flu pandemic?

That is perhaps the primary ethical question at the heart of the controversy surrounding the government's swine flu vaccination campaign, and the answer is deeply contested by those on both sides of the issue.

FROM abcnews.go.com...
Well what do you think will happen when it is forced on people

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My whole family and I got the vaccine, and we did not drop dead or have any problems at all! This is ridiculous, and maybe even a murderous mindset!

Here is something to ponder.

A. There has been a decrease in Medicare claims this year for the first time in history. Why?
B. The Media will not report unconfirmed cases or deaths. Media Blackout during the last great pandemic
C. The 1000 confirmed dead may just be the tip of the ice berg of the true impact right now, and we are just getting started. The swine is already as widespread as the normal flu at peak levels.
D. This flu is a killer, I personally know people who got sick and its not a mild illness. A child died at my nephews school in Texarkana TX.

How many of you are die hard Fox News fans? Are you really so amendable to rhetoric? Let me guess Obama is the anti christ and Bush was one hell of an American right?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

Posted this in a few threads but seems pertinent here again:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a365721ff90e.jpg[/atsimg]
From the European Medicines Agency
This is from the UK version.

Do you happen to know if Thiomersal is the English spelling or equivalent of Thimerosal? I'm wondering if the media just spelled it incorrectly to begin with...

Edited to add citation

[edit on 26-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
just get sick and build your immune system.

if you happened to die, remember... you were the weakest link!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousaboutsky

if you happened to die, remember... you were the weakest link!

LMAO - ya, just man up and take one for the team!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
My whole family and I got the vaccine, and we did not drop dead or have any problems at all! This is ridiculous, and maybe even a murderous mindset!

Here is something to ponder.

A. There has been a decrease in Medicare claims this year for the first time in history. Why?
B. The Media will not report unconfirmed cases or deaths. Media Blackout during the last great pandemic
C. The 1000 confirmed dead may just be the tip of the ice berg, and we are just getting started. The swine is already as widespread as the normal flu at peak levels.
D. This flu is a killer, I personally know people who got sick and it not a mild illness. A child died at my nephews school in Texarkana TX.

We simply WON'T know until later if there's something nefarious going on. They're pumping people (who take the vaccine) full of Squalene and various other things which overtax the immune system. Because of this, if the virus becomes a true pandemic and kills a bunch of people we will never know if it was because of the vaccine or due to mutations in the virus.

Good luck. If I'd gotten the vaccine this is the last thread I'd want to be reading LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

I am not the least bit worried! Thank god I was able to get the vaccine before my kids got sick.

Have you been sick yet? I have family members who had it my sister in law passed out while driving, when the cops got there she was speaking nonsense. She said for a week she laid in bed talking to God because she thought her time had come. Good luck I do hope you have a mild sickness.

I was vaccinated in Missouri which has the highest vaccine standards in the nation by the way. You would be surprised no mercury a lot of the preservatives are banned as well. I do however get the annual flu vaccine which is full of the stuff you fear. I am fine and healthy as a horse.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

THIS IS VERY BIASED.

I am a practicing physician at Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA.

There is a hysteria over the vaccine and the H1 strain - not entirely

misplaced - but entirely overblown. I spent some hours last week scanning a normal

a 30 year old academic hospital RN who got the H1 vaccine and due to very

protean symptoms for 1 day, thought she had Guillan Barre syndrome,

but her neurologist ordered all the tests to calm her nerves as she did not

fit the clinical picture at all. Even health care staff are scared, and many times

underinformed. ICU RN friends of mine were still wavering over getting H1

vaccine as little as 2 weeks ago, and they are 1st line folks who know

more than average, but not quite enough....hysteria always breeds fear.

Dr. Levin* piqued my curiousity - he has quite solid credentials , even went

to the same medical school i did in Philadelphia (which is known for training

good, practical physicians) but looking closely you notice his slant - holistic medicine,

and alternative medicine. These aren't bad things at all, in fact they are very likely

"on the right track" compared to our misguided conventional medicine juggernaut.

But, the vaccine is fairly safe so far - my daughter got it last saturday, and

somehow i doubt she will become autistic years from now or paraplegic in 2 weeks

either. A few people get complications. The vaccine for H1 is made the same

way as H3, and no one complained about this year's seasonal flu vaccine being

tainted or toxic. I know full well the spectrum of conspiracy surrounding vaccine

programs, especially through this site. From inciting autoimmune disease to

toxic additives in the vaccine, to the recent controversy over German troops

and government staff getting a 'different version'. Thimerosal's Mercury content in single dose

vials is miniscule - and my more recently trained family physician friends from Jefferson (class of 93, 94)

tell me not to worry about this whatsoever. If the government wanted to wipe

us out, do you really think they would put crap into a vaccine? A SMART micro

biologist would goad the media to fan public hysteria over the flu (check),

not enforce mandatory flu shots for the public (check), and hope the majority

of the public avoid the shot (check??) The evil scientist could conceivable gene

engineer the virus to be tamiflu resistant (neuraminidase immune to cleaving) antigenically shifts to a spanish

flu lethality, it DOES wipe out the unvaccinated....but cmon.

Become informed, read up on the h1 vaccine (check out pubmed especially the article

by Christy et al. 2008-2009 re: asthmatic children and seasonal flu vaccine), and make

your own WELL INFORMED DECISION - and make it soon!

PS_ It wouldn't hurt to get swine flu now either, as a natural vaccination,
depending on your state of health...

*Warren M. Levin, MD, FAAFP (ret), FACN, FAAEM relocated to Vienna, Virginia from New York City and Wilton, Connecticut.

He is recognized as the "East Coast Dean of Alternative Medicine" ---establishing the first alternative and integrative medical practice in New York City (1974).

He received his medical degree from the Jefferson Medical School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Dr. Levin has been Board Certified by the following institutions; Warren M. Levin, MD, FAAFP (ret), FACN, FAAEM
American Board of Family Physicians (ret), The American Board of Chelation Therapy, The American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology, The American Board of Environmental Medicine, The American Board of Advanced Longevity Medicine, American Board of Environmental Medicine and The American Board of Bariatric Medicine. He is a Fellow of The Academy of Family Practice [ret], a Fellow of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine and a Fellow of The American College of Nutrition, Board of Directors of the NoVA Chapter of the NAA [National Autism Association] - Chairman of Biomedical Education.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by drphilxr]

[edit on 10/26/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

No to the fox news thing im from UK as for the Obama Bush thing they are both the same no difference what so ever.
Good for you that you had the jab as for me i will take my chance without it there is no real proof it works yet or what the long term effects could be.
It's up to people to make up there own mind and nobody else.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

It is good to see some rational input on the subject. Hopefully enough people will get the vaccine to bring this flu down to levels like we see with the yearly flu strains.

I saw a poll on Fox News asking if you would take the vaccine 57% of those who polled said no. It is just downright ignorant in my mind, why would you not protect your family or yourself? I am still worried because my 4 year old has not had the second dose yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No to the fox news thing im from UK as for the Obama Bush thing they are both the same no difference what so ever.
Good for you that you had the jab as for me i will take my chance without it there is no real proof it works yet or what the long term effects could be.
It's up to people to make up there own mind and nobody else.

THANKYOU

Well and that’s your prerogative.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Look i see your point but why is it ignorant not to have it if you so choose i have kids too this thing gets to me and a lot of other people.
We all have a choice you made yours nobody called you ignorant
And why did you say its a murderous mindset
to me its informed.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

By that was a long read i have no problem about anybody posting things for the other side of the vaccine debate sorry if its biased that's just the way this thread is thanks for the post but i do not trust this vaccine.

THANKYOU

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join