It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Doctors speak out about vaccine dangers this is good i would rather listen to them than any government.

I think i will take the advice from these doctors thank you.
There seems to be some bad things in this vaccine.
What do you think there seems to be no come back to these companies if it were to harm you that is a very bad thing.

THANKYOU

[edit on 073131p://2009-10-26T07:48:44-05:002610 by mars1]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
S+F, thanks for posting this.

Another great peice of info to put with the others ive been collecting.

Great stuff

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is so weird Obama is acting strange and looks like he dose not know what to say when asked about getting vaccine.

What did you think of that very cagey

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
This is so weird Obama is acting strange and looks like he dose not know what to say when asked about getting vaccine.

What did you think of that very cagey

THANKYOU

Ew. That guy right there is my president?

Oh wow.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So the president of US is right down the line for the shot and i just found this.

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

FROM whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...
Now what dose that mean based on there risk

But its ok for other people's kids to have it no thanks.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i was told last month, that we may get the H1N1 flu mist in for us, i'm in the reserves and they line us up and shove it up our nose. i am gonna ask them if it has all that junk in it, and if it does i'm half ready to refuse to take it, i just hope it doesn't get me kicked out of the military.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Hey mars1. It is clear, especially with what information you have provided, that the president is fully aware of the audacity of these events.

Even beyond that, because there are people that are so informed, it proves that the people who are in charge of making sure this stuff takes place are not uninformed, but they are hardly short of evil.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

It's obviously better for you if it DOES get you kicked out of the military.

No offense, and I know it sounds drastic, but if the military, which claims honor and integrity as a few of their mottos, decides that you are required to shove mercury up your nose, then your military ain't what it was cracked up to be, now was it?

If that's how the military treats their friends, how does it treat their enemies? Well... in America, friends get crapped on and enemies are given more leverage. I am sure that militaristic operations ain't too much different these days.

You know, I watch "24" all the time. I'm addicted. A lot of the times, EVEN during Season 5, "Boy. I wish America were REALLY like this. I wish people were REALLY like this. Even the bad people are agreeable! And, I could be Jack Bauer."

Go figure.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well it just gets weather makers of vaccine refuse to take H1N1.

How safe do you think the vaccine really is

I would have a long think before making up your mind.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Quite right but you would think the most important person in US was the president he should be first to have it then his family followed by the rest of the government after all the US would collapse without the gov.
Or the people would find out what real freedom is with them out of the way.
Ever way this vaccine dose not sound safe to me.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A little bit more to add to this topic.
Health workers who shun vaccine are 'hugely misguided'

THE decision by some health workers not to have the swine flu vaccine is "hugely misguided", Scotland's chief medical officer has warned.

Concerns have been raised that NHS staff, who are included in the first priority groups for the jab, will not accept the vaccine, putting both themselves and patients at risk. Only about a fifth of NHS workers have the seasonal flu jab, and surveys

FROMnews.scotsman.com...
Well my wife works for the NHS and she says she will not have it and some of the doctors she has spoke to say they will not have it.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm sure I saw some edit cuts when Dr Warren Levin was talking, anyone else see it?

Same with Stephen Marini, definately a cut there, couldn't be bothered watching anymore

[edit on 26/10/2009 by spitefulgod]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In the Obama video,he says that the first in line to get vaccinated will be children "with underlying neurological vunerabilities"

WTF??? Does swine flu target the brain now or what?

Or did the pres make a mistake-or does he know something else about the flu?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This one is very intresting.

What's in H1N1 vaccine? Russian roulette with children vaccine campaign

"Children are receiving high concentrations of aluminum in their shots. This well-documented neurotoxin may be more dangerous than mercury," according to Miller.

Vaccines containing high concentrations of neurotoxic aluminum were added to the child immunization schedule when several vaccines containing mercury were removed

FROMwww.examiner.com...
So what dose everyone think not many comments in this thread

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Check this out,In germany the government will not be getting any nasty additives in their vaccine-Oh no,the adjuvant and mercury etc is only for the masses.

Damage control is the name of the game in Berlin on Monday as politicians rush to deny that they are receiving a better, safer swine flu vaccine than ordinary Germans. The first of 50 million doses arrived in Germany on Monday. One might think that the arrival in Germany of the first of 50 million doses of swine flu vaccine on Monday might be cause for celebration. But with news breaking over the weekend that top government officials in Berlin will be injected with an alternative vaccine -- one widely seen as safer -- a debate about an alleged two-class medical system has erupted.

www.spiegel.de...

So they will expeiment on our kids but if you are a member of the elite,you get a nice "safe" vaccine.

I bet all the governments are doing this,but Germany is the only one who let the info slip out.

Still think YOUR vaccine will be safe? ? ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yet more for you.

Who knows? We, at iPIG, have not yet found anyone who can (or will) tell us exactly what's in the Novel H1N1 vaccine. The complete ingredient list is a guarded industry secret Here are a few known ingredients:
Live Virus
The main ingredient in the GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis vaccines contain a LIVE VIRUS, an attenuated virus meaning it’s a weakened form of the swine flu (H1N1) virus.

FROM ipigtexas.info...
Amasing they want to give you the virus i will take my chance without the shot.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Thanks for adding this to the thread i just hope people think before getting this shot.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
In the Obama video,he says that the first in line to get vaccinated will be children "with underlying neurological vunerabilities"

WTF??? Does swine flu target the brain now or what?

Or did the pres make a mistake-or does he know something else about the flu?

I was wondering about that myself. You would think that children with neurological vulnerabilities would be the last ones to get a vaccine (In a sense that it may harm the child further). A slip up referring to a more sinister purpose of the vaccine perhaps? Though I would imagine something such as that to be edited out. I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Thanks for adding this to the thread i just hope people think before getting this shot.

THANKYOU

No problem buddy,heres something else to go with it:

THE GERMAN Medical Association (BAK) has advised against giving young children and pregnant women the new swine flu vaccine Pandemrix, containing an immune system-stimulating compound. “We know the effects of the various ingredients in adjuvant vaccines but not the combined effect. It’s understandable that people are wary of getting jabs of drug cocktails.”

clareswinney.wordpress.com...

Sounds sensible doesn't it?

But wait! What are my (UK)government doing-Thats right they are giving those very same vaccines to the "vunerable"-you guessed it...that means pregnant women and children!

WTF!!

Well they are not giving squat to my pregnant sister or my neice,I can tell you that much.

This topic really makes me want to swear...which I am doing now(off the forum).

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That is so true my friend this sort of thing makes a lot of people angry they mite say i am fear mongering but that in so not true i just want people to see this vaccine for what it is.
There is a lot of info in this thread that is not from a government mouthpeace give's people something to think about.

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join