It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. I wish stuff like this was in the mass media. Remember back when they helped the public to make informed decisions? Those were the days.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yet more H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine

This one is about the bird flu.FLU MIST
I just get this feeling they are trying to do us harm.
So this was there first try to get us am i right

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Yet more for you.

Who knows? We, at iPIG, have not yet found anyone who can (or will) tell us exactly what's in the Novel H1N1 vaccine. The complete ingredient list is a guarded industry secret Here are a few known ingredients:
Live Virus
The main ingredient in the GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis vaccines contain a LIVE VIRUS, an attenuated virus meaning it’s a weakened form of the swine flu (H1N1) virus.

FROM ipigtexas.info...
Amasing they want to give you the virus i will take my chance without the shot.

THANKYOU

All vaccinations contain the underlying virus.

That's the whole idea. Inject a portion of it so you build up anti-bodies to defend yourself without actually getting sick.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I thought i whould throw this in.
CDC accused of obstructing H1N1 data and not releasing it.

I think it's from 24 October or that's when it went on youtube.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

His point was that common vaccines do not usually contain a LIVE virus, usually a greatly weakened sample

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Thanks you are right remember this.
Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries
FROM www.naturalnews.com...

You will not find this on the news or in the papers.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry to be that proverbial skeptic, But i decided to pop in over at factcheck.org to see what they had to say.

They explained that there real risks with the vaccine but they aren't any different than the seasonal flue vaccine. The only difference between the two is the actual virus contained in it and the presence of Thimerosal, (This substance is only present in the multidose version of the vaccine) which is that evil substance that contains ethyl Mercury which is related to methyl Mercury which some have claimed to contribute to mental disorders in children (like autism).

A 2001 report by the Institute of Medicine found that the idea that thimerosal exposure could lead to developmental disorders was "biologically plausible" but "is not established and rests on incomplete and indirect information." A 2004 report went a step further and recommended rejecting the hypothesis that thimerosal caused autism. The biological mechanism that would account for the causal connection is theoretically possible, IOM said – but only theoretically. Numerous other studies also find no link between thimerosal and developmental disorders. Ironically, thimerosal is added to vaccines to keep them from being tainted. Multidose vaccines require repeated needle insertions, which can push bacteria into the vial. Thimerosal prevents bacterial contamination of vaccines, which can cause illness and toxic shock.

Full Article

Just throwing this out there for you to take how you please. I recommend reading the full article because it goes into a little more detail than my summary of it does.

And for what it's worth, I personally will probably not get the vaccine. Though its still claimed not to be dangerous, I'm definitely skeptical to inject foreign substances into my bloodstream to stop me from getting an illness that is less severe than the seasonal flu. I prefer the old fashioned way of preventing disease as discussed in the OP's video. If I catch the bug, then I catch it and I trust my body will deal with it as it knows how, but why spend the time, money, and risk to get the vaccine? Just my input.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would just like to make a comment to the videos that have been posted.

All these videos are crazy, there is no evidence that support that the h1n1 vaccine is bad for anyone. With all medicine there is always a risk of a reaction or long term health effect with getting them this is including a vaccine.

The h1n1 vaccine is made the same way the seasonal flu vaccine, just made with a different strain of the virus. There is no way you can judge if if it is safe or not it just came out. There are a lot of different bodies out there.

And since the public option of thimerosal it has been taken out of most childhood vaccines. TDAP and some influenza and some non- childhood vaccines still have it.

Table of vaccines with Thimerosal

www.fda.gov...

Quote from the CDC
"Today, all routinely recommended licensed pediatric vaccines that are currently being manufactured for the U.S. market, with the exception of influenza vaccine, contain no thimerosal or only trace amounts."

Not all h1n1 vaccines will have thimerosal in them
The muti-dose vials will have thimerosal to stop contamination of the vaccine because you can get more then one dose out of it.

There will be single dose syringes of the h1n1 that don't require it thus thimerosal free

The flu mist will be a single dose as well

www.fda.gov...

Everything is waiting to be expected CDC never states that it is safe there is no data to support it yet. But expect it to be just the same as the seasonal flu which has a very good safety track record.

www.cdc.gov...

And thimerosal with autism heres a scientific report on autism: by Immunization Safety Review Committee
books.nap.edu...

Vaccine safety: how they are put on the market
www.cdc.gov...

I'm not picking sides I'm looking up the information not watching a youtube video.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by darknirvana]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by darknirvana]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dienekes

Thanks i value opinions that's what threads are about the point is the government would not put any of this out to the public so that falls on us to do it we must keep ourselves informed.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yet more for you.

Who knows? We, at iPIG, have not yet found anyone who can (or will) tell us exactly what's in the Novel H1N1 vaccine. The complete ingredient list is a guarded industry secret Here are a few known ingredients:
Live Virus
The main ingredient in the GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis vaccines contain a LIVE VIRUS, an attenuated virus meaning it’s a weakened form of the swine flu (H1N1) virus.

FROM ipigtexas.info...

THANKYOU

Just to let you know, MANY (if not all?) vaccines are actual samples of the virus/disease/whatever. Plus everything else...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

everything else

So would you take it what is your opinion

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

Yet more for you.

Live Virus

FROM ipigtexas.info...

I found the ingredients here

www.fda.gov...

And only MedImmune LLC make the nasal spray which has the live weakened virus no one els.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dark nirvana

What about BAXTER

And i would still like to have your opinion on this vaccine i like overs opinions instead of just me posting.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
In the Obama video,he says that the first in line to get vaccinated will be children "with underlying neurological vunerabilities"

WTF??? Does swine flu target the brain now or what?

Or did the pres make a mistake-or does he know something else about the flu?

That sparked my interest as well - gotta get all those pesky Indigo children out of the way...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Can anyone please explain why children with "underlying neurological vulnerabilities" would be at greater risk of H1N1 than a "normal" child. It sounds to me like he was trying to say children with autoimmune disorders in a round about way.

From what I learned from the OP, I would think that injecting squalene into a child with neurological damage would cause wreak havoc on his/her CNS. And, lets not forget the pregnant women. We need to make sure the next generation gets a nice healthy dose of mercury and aluminium.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well there is always going to be a risk with a vaccine. I will be getting it. People have already started getting it and a lot of people are living there lives just fine after it.

As for Baxter and the H5N1 vaccine only Sanofi Pasteur Inc has been approved for a vaccine.

www.fda.gov...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul about the Swine Flu People die from the Vaccines not from The Flu.

This is from 27 April 2009

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yet more H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine

This one is about the bird flu.FLU MIST
I just get this feeling they are trying to do us harm.
So this was there first try to get us am i right

THANKYOU

This did not seem accurate to me, based on previous research so I checked a little further. Live viruses are how they make vaccines! Nothing new, although there is a mix of more than 6 types of animal DNA in the H1N1 vaccine.

Here's what I found about Rima Laibow, M.D. from the video.

She has practiced drug-free, natural medicine for 35 years by seeking the underlying cause of every illness and ailment.

Dr. Laibow is the President of the NeuroTherapy Certification Board which she helped establish in order to strengthen and develop the field of NeuroBioFeedback and bring it into wide-spread use as a powerful, non-toxic tool for modern medicine.

Seems like she may know what she's talking about, although doesn't show any specific qualifications for Virology or immunology. She also delves into the whole Doom agenda of wiping out the population. I'll personally take her word with as a 'maybe' and go on...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridnapper

Sorry i can not answer this i hope someone on here can help out because that is strange.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

THANKYOU

Thats typically what vaccines are...weakened opened up versions of themselves so the body recognises what it is and builds immunity up.

Basically, getting the flu shot in general is just that...a very minor bug that has the same signatures as the flu, so your body becomes immune to it...therefore when the real bug comes into your system, you have already been exposed and your immune system makes short work of it.

All this hype is gone overboard...what exactly do you (general, not you specifically) think the government is trying to do anyhow? population reduction? well, it would be hard to collect tons of taxes with less people.

Do you lot actually think h1n1 virus is a hoax? why not ask some other ATSers on here that have had exposure to it, and people in your local hospital about it verses hide in your room and read every paranoid blog about how the gub'ment is trying to poison you.

Ultimately, its your choice...get it and not suffer the massive effects of this new flu strain, or dont get it and feel like death warmed over for a week...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join