It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Palestinians have nukes - Kadhafi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

According to Turkey's PM Erdogan in the Guardian. This is a ridiculous assertion, and I doubt very much that Israel's FM would ever have made such a threat. That would be like Belgium nuking Luxumberg, catastrophic for both regions. And Lieberman wasn't even FM during Cast Lead, so it must have been a public announcement - so, where is it?

Erdogan is playing an interesting game at the moment, and Turkey seems to be moving outside the Western sphere of influence and towards the Islamic sphere.

The idea that Palestinians having nukes would bring "balance" is ludicrous. Israel cannot, will not, and have no reason to drop nukes on Palestinians. They're not that stupid. Are Hamas? Yes, probably.

Considering that Gadaffi is trying to present himself as some kind of African King of Kings, he comes out with some very stupid and dangerous comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
By the way I've found the speech by Lieberman which Erdogan is referring to, it's here:

"We must continue to fight Hamas just like the United States did with the Japanese in World War II," Lieberman added. "Then, too, the occupation of the country was unnecessary."

No mention of nukes.

Lieberman on Gaza

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Just take Israel's away and you've got the equality.

What makes you think israel will go nuke-free?

Without nukes it will be GAME OVER for israel.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Those lovely female body guards can protect me any time and can give me a bodysearch and frisk me over whenever they like

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join