It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Palestinians have nukes - Kadhafi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Let Palestinians have nukes - Kadhafi

www.heraldsun.com.au

ARAB nations and "even the Palestinians'' should be allowed nuclear weapons as long as Israel's nuclear capabilities are tolerated, Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi said in an interview today.

Israel is widely considered to be the Middle East's sole if undeclared nuclear state, and Khadafi told Sky News television that the international community should also allow its Arab neighbours to develop nuclear weapons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
He's got a point. For a warpig at least. If one can have them (nukes), then so should all. Too bad the Team America, World Police think otherwise.

Anyway, it's more sabre-rattling from an irrelevent man living in his past glories, trying to prolong manufactured hostilities and patriotism.

Let the entire Middle East have nukes. Australia should be safe enough from the fall-out! If you haven't read it, there's a document called Fortress Australia floating around on the internet. Between the obvious crap, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few truths in there as well.

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Better that's the only way the Israeli stop all this nonsense whining about Iran having nukes

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is it "Khadafi" or "Gaddafi" ?? The article has two spellings..and the thread has "Kadhafi"..

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

There is an unbalance of power which means inequality in that region. An independent country shouldn't rely on other powers to protect it, if it does it isn't an independent nation.

That being said, if Palestinians have nukes, there will be a more fair negotiations between the two groups in this conflict, the only reason why the conflict hasn't been solves is because one side has over whelming power, and the other side is left in the dust. That is the reason why the Palestinian authority asked help from the US, if you seek help from the US, the US will ask you something in response, and we know Palestine has nothing to offer, except to fight Hamas. And one more thing, to forget and forgive Zionist atrocities hence the Gold Stone report which the Palestinian authority was one way or another against it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As usual Gaddafi plays the fool. HAHA!!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

When my country, South Africa made peace with itself during the 1991-1994 period it de-activated four nuclear bombs. Only afterwards did white soldiers realize how they were being used by a Cold-War in Angola instigated by the CIA. Of course the liberation movements had their influences from communism as well.
For a few good years under Mandela it was all peace and reconciliation, and then the same thing again. An arms deal for 60 Billion Dollars! Now these weapons are standing around and nobody knows how to operate or maintain them.
All that weapons do is reinforce inequality and make certain people rich. An arms race solves nothing either way. I bet you the Iranian weapons eventually lead back to the CIA and Mossad in any case. Just because people are fighting in public doesn't mean they're not doing business behind our backs. That's the nature of the beast.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
As usual Gaddafi plays the fool. HAHA!!

He certainly is an eccentric, to say the least. Check out his all-female bodyguard squad:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

He plays the fool, but he ain't no fool at all.

About these bodyguards.

He can be almost 150% sure of their loyalty. If he is overthroned by islamists or anybody else, these cuties are done....They know it damn well.

Khadafi, is bright.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Reminds me of that line from Charlie Wilson’s War where the guy comments on how all of Charlie's office staff is all female , then the secretary replies " you know what Charlie always says (about men) , you can teach them to type but you can't teach them to grow bO.Ob 's "

No wonder in every pic you see of Kadhafi he looks SOOOOOooooooo relaxed and stress free

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So his comments are not important but his character is, makes you wonder doesn't it. Every post I seen talks about his character overstepping the comments he made which is very relevant to the current Middle East situation.

Personal attacks won't prove your points, that is all I have seen throughout this thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
He's insane. The 1 hour rambling he had going on was ridiculous. No-one takes him seriously and its clear how ignorant this man is. He has theories and ideas that aren't logical in any way. There's no reason to spread more nukes. Bottom-line.

I always thought he was on something.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

hey ooze, didn't kadafi give up his ability to make nukes not too long ago?

Guess he didn't feel nukes were that important after all.

On a side note, that body guard on far right second pic is mucho caliente.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You may be right , or perhaps the rest of us are simply giving his comments all the due its entitled to .

Anyone recommending that the Palestinians be given Nuclear arms must hate the Palestinians as much as the Jew's .

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by oozyism

hey ooze, didn't kadafi give up his ability to make nukes not too long ago?

Guess he didn't feel nukes were that important after all.

On a side note, that body guard on far right second pic is mucho caliente.

No not Africa, no African nation has nukes...

List of States with Nuclear Weapons

We are talking about the middle east situation. How Palestinians are stepped all over in the negotiation process due to the over whelming force of Israel.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We need LESS nuclear weapons in the world, not more. Increasing the number of nations with nuclear weapons, increases the odds that one will be detonated, and detonating one, means many more will be detonated. Please, no more insane ideas from an insane person such as Quack-a-Daffy, are needed!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

" no African nation has nukes... "

I am not so sure about than , nudge nudge wink wink you know what I mean ? Cough South Africa .

Please correct me if I am off on this but it's my understanding South Africa has them and it's a similar thing as you see with Israel .. Kinda a don't ask don't tell type of thing .

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by oozyism

" no African nation has nukes... "

I am not so sure about than , nudge nudge wink wink you know what I mean ? Cough South Africa .

Please correct me if I am off on this but it's my understanding South Africa has them and it's a similar thing as you see with Israel .. Kinda a don't ask don't tell type of thing .

South Africa produced six nuclear weapons in the 1980s, but disassembled them in the early 1990s. In 1979, there was a putative detection of a clandestine nuclear test in the Indian Ocean, and it has long been speculated that it was possibly a test by South Africa, perhaps in collaboration with Israel, though this has never been confirmed (see Vela Incident). South Africa signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in 1991.

Wiki

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Nice find and thanks for posting that !

Second line

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Africa should be nuke free.

A Treaty making Africa into a zone free of nuclear weapons entered into force on 15 July 2009, in turn expanding the nuclear-weapon free territories to cover the entire Southern hemisphere. The Treaty of Pelindaba entered into force when Burundi deposited its instrument of ratification, becoming the 28th nation to do so. Over the last 13 years, all 53 African nations have signed the Treaty of Pelindaba.

www.iaea.org...

Less nukes is good

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join