It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being able to turn on and off lights- With Energy- Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

omg if dont believe him dont make fun of him
second line

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Danna]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by Commando717
Last night, I was able to make a street light which was off or something. Turn on, then off again, then back on- I did it like 10 times by just focusing energy on it.

I want to know what the connection is here. Anybody have something to say?

Oh and if you don't believe me. You might want to know that it was off all night so far, and stayed off when I stopped doing it. =P

Don't want to be a party pooper or anything, but that is just the natural cycle of the street light. It gets too hot, it turns off, cools down turns back on. Usually its a sign that the ballast, or whatever, is at the end of its life.

Now, if my explanation is really wrong, and it really is you doing it, then by reporting it here you have given yourself away and somebody is going to be knocking on your door real soon now. Please stay calm.

Imagine having someone who could interfere with an enemies electronics that way. Boy are you going to be a valuable commodity when they catch you.

[edit on 25/10/2009 by rnaa]

Well I could easily be seeing somebody knocking on my door because the light was originally off. Who exactly would be knocking on my door anyway?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danna
I've experienced things like that when I pass trough lamp posts down the street some tend to go off...

Same... I can also do it, but it also just seems to work with street lights and not always.

Just like you, 75% of the times I'm walking on a street and I look at a light and it goes off. Then I keep walking until I'm far way and when I look back its already on... or I go check out the street on a window and when I look at a light outside and it goes off... weird stuff. No idea why it happens.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well I could easily be seeing somebody knocking on my door because the light was originally off. Who exactly would be knocking on my door anyway?

Read the conspiracy theories on ATS much?

If you can control electronics, you are going to be very valuable to TPTB when decide its time for the poo to hit the fan. So I would guess whoever got to you first, "Men in Black", CIA?, Illuminati?, Hallyburton?, NSC?, Reptillians?. Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Read the conspiracy theories on ATS much?

If you can control electronics, you are going to be very valuable to TPTB when decide its time for the poo to hit the fan. So I would guess whoever got to you first, "Men in Black", CIA?, Illuminati?, Hallyburton?, NSC?, Reptillians?. Take your pick.

I registered not even a month ago on ATS, so no, I wouldn't know. Lol But I don't think they would be too interested in someone who can make lights turn on and off.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And yeah it was all mental.

lol. sorry, but understand said in a joking manner it would be very funny.

particularly because I have some experience with this, not that I can will it all the time. Some times of some days 'feel' better to do these sorts of things.

As we learn intent focused trickery, I think it will be easier to do it on other times of days too. At least, this is my experience.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

You may have noticed this doesn't work with all lights

But see, that's the thing: it doesn't work on all lights, and it doesn't work all the time. I've seen street lights go off when I walk by too. But when it happens, it happens whether or not I'm trying to make it happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'll be damm! I really never stuck around long enough to see if the light would come back on, I never thought it was much fun sitting in the dark alone...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

If you can do this every time, at will, you could win a million dollars!

Go get ya some!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I'm going to film a session soon. I'm not sure when. Maybe I'll try some Halloween night and film it. I'll give you the link to the video once it up.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Also please film the light when you leave too please!

So we know %100 that it is not just an automated lite detector gone haywire, and the lite goes off and on every nite!

I can do this at home and tell my wife and niebors the lite is about to go out, 5,4,3,2 off, only they don't know that I'm looking down the road and everytime a car with headlites on bright or a car with headlites out of aim comes down the road it gets shined on and goes off

and I have really good hearing and with very little work you can hear the transformers pitch and can tell exactly when it will come on, "nice parlor trick"

So anyways we need vid of the lite with you doing this, and vid of the lite without you present!

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
After you practice a while and can do this reliably you should switch to traffic lights. It is particularly useful when stuck in traffic. I suggest practicing meditation and visualization which can help you direct your energy more efficiently. Right now you're swinging around a sledgehammer when you could be using a feather.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join