It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being able to turn on and off lights- With Energy- Why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Last night, I was able to make a street light which was off or something. Turn on, then off again, then back on- I did it like 10 times by just focusing energy on it.

I want to know what the connection is here. Anybody have something to say?

Oh and if you don't believe me. You might want to know that it was off all night so far, and stayed off when I stopped doing it. =P

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Manifesting universal energy in out physical realm were we?
were we having a little play with the lamppost?

what process did you use to accomplish this?

namaste

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Yeah, it's called The Clapper

Not associated with any venereal disease.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Manifesting universal energy in out physical realm were we?
were we having a little play with the lamppost?

what process did you use to accomplish this?

namaste

Lol. Yes a little play with the lamppost. I'm really not sure what I did. I looked at this thing and I was just like "ON!" and it went On. Then I focused on it a while longer, it started to flicker and went out. Then with more focus, I could see it charging up again, then it went on, again. Then I just did that for a while. I was basically just focusing on the idea of it turning on or off. At one point I had 2 other lights next to it flickering too.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Lmao. Yes I have a Clapper in my head then. And it has a delay on it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Not associated with any venereal disease.

CLASSIC

If you were able to do this, can I send you my address? I've been having a bit of a hard time paying the electric bill...(I can only post here because of my battery and using my neighbors wireless) any help would be tremendously appreciated....just focus....thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The power of intent

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Can you do it again and get it on video this time? I've heard of people doing this, but there never seems to be any video documentation. And it seems that if someone does attempt it on video, it's usually a one time shot. It would be cool to see it done again and again and again just to show it's not a fluke.

Also, did you us verbal commands to turn it on/off or was is all mental?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraclete1
Can you do it again and get it on video this time? I've heard of people doing this, but there never seems to be any video documentation. And it seems that if someone does attempt it on video, it's usually a one time shot. It would be cool to see it done again and again and again just to show it's not a fluke.

Also, did you us verbal commands to turn it on/off or was is all mental?

I'll see what I can do about getting it on video, I don't own a really good camera but I bet I could borrow one.

And yeah it was all mental.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
document it then you speak

its possible, but not so easy

sure if you did it, you know exacltly how to do it again

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A few years ago the fashionable paranormal books described a phenomenon called "SLIDE" (it's an acronym for "street lamp" something or other). It's when street lamps go off in pattern in response to some individuals.
Well the fact that some people respond differently to electricy and magnetism is documented.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Anybody have something to say?

Yes.

If you're really able to do this, why are you wasting your time asking people on the internet about it? Wouldn't it make much more sense to practice quietly on your own? Learn and grow and extend the power...maybe branch out into telekinesis? Learn to fly? Teleport? Telepathy?

Once you've got that down, I then propose that you help humanity have a nicer existence all while showering yourself in much deserved fame, riches and beautiful women.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Yes.

If you're really able to do this, why are you wasting your time asking people on the internet about it? Wouldn't it make much more sense to practice quietly on your own? Learn and grow and extend the power...maybe branch out into telekinesis? Learn to fly? Teleport? Telepathy?

Once you've got that down, I then propose that you help humanity have a nicer existence all while showering yourself in much deserved fame, riches and beautiful women.

I wanted to see people's input on it. And see if they had any suggestions about it. And yes I am practicing extending the power, I'm also practicing Remote Viewing on top of it. And yeah I'll see what I can do about helping humanity. ( "Kid Powers Homes Of 10 Million With His Mind" - CNN News ) xD

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Finally! Someone else who has experienced the same thing I have.

When I am driving at night.. no matter where, no matter what kind of car, street lights turn off as I approach. The light that goes out is always at about the same angle from me and off to my right. Seems like I always look at them just as they go out.

It is more than just coincidence. A friend of mine was with me one night several years ago when we were driving from Tampa to Panama City Florida.. I noticed it was happening quite a bit when we were going through some of the small towns along the way and I told him about it. He really got spooked about it because he observed it happening.. It has happened that way for years, I just never mentioned to anyone before because it seemed so weird. I guess the sensing devices they use in the lights are more sensitive than one would think.

I just wanted to add that I know when those photocells that turn the lights on as it gets dark, begin to age they will start to cycle the light on and off and if you stand and watch the light will continuously go out and light up. This is not the effect that I am seeing because I stopped a couple of times and watched to see what happened. The lights always come back on and stay on when I have "caused" them to go off.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Finally! Someone else who has experienced the same thing I have.

When I am driving at night.. no matter where, no matter what kind of car, street lights turn off as I approach. The light that goes out is always at about the same angle from me and off to my right. Seems like I always look at them just as they go out.

It is more than just coincidence. A friend of mine was with me one night several years ago when we were driving from Tampa to Panama City Florida.. I noticed it was happening quite a bit when we were going through some of the small towns along the way and I told him about it. He really got spooked about it because he observed it happening.. It has happened that way for years, I just never mentioned to anyone before because it seemed so weird. I guess the sensing devices they use in the lights are more sensitive than one would think.

Exactly! Try focusing on a light that you've made go out some time. You can get it to turn back on. Its pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If you can manage to keep it on, you might be able to get a job with the electric company for turning on the lamp post...call them and find out how much they will pay you to keep it on for them.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717
Last night, I was able to make a street light which was off or something. Turn on, then off again, then back on- I did it like 10 times by just focusing energy on it.

This is a pretty common phenomena actually. I, and two of my sisters, can do this regularly. Here's what i think about it, an example, eh:

Imagine a cake tin with a half inch of water in it. Now imagine putting a straw in there and sipping the water out. The water is always being filled up but if you sip strong enough, bam! No more water for a minute. The no-more-water time would be like the light going out. If you focus, and have enough mastery of energy yourself, you can turn the light back on. You are really sucking a bit more energy away then the average person. Being angry can really affect this!

I've turned lights off forever but only a few years ago thought of turning them back on! I do it by "imagining" a cloud of golden energy near the lamp allowing it to "suck up the energy" as it needs.

You may have noticed this doesn't work with all lights (at least for me)! If you ever see a flickering light - amaze your friends!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

This is a pretty common phenomena actually. I, and two of my sisters, can do this regularly. Here's what i think about it, an example, eh:

Imagine a cake tin with a half inch of water in it. Now imagine putting a straw in there and sipping the water out. The water is always being filled up but if you sip strong enough, bam! No more water for a minute. The no-more-water time would be like the light going out. If you focus, and have enough mastery of energy yourself, you can turn the light back on. You are really sucking a bit more energy away then the average person. Being angry can really affect this!

I've turned lights off forever but only a few years ago thought of turning them back on! I do it by "imagining" a cloud of golden energy near the lamp allowing it to "suck up the energy" as it needs.

You may have noticed this doesn't work with all lights (at least for me)! If you ever see a flickering light - amaze your friends!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

Nice way to put it. And yeah its not all lights. But if you do the same thing on the lights that don't generally go out, you can make them flicker.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I've experienced things like that when I pass trough lamp posts down the street some tend to go off... hey im the person who always brakes the light bulbs in my house (sorry if its the wrong expression) the light board goes off only when im alone at home, no other occasion....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Oh and if you don't believe me. You might want to know that it was off all night so far, and stayed off when I stopped doing it. =P

Don't want to be a party pooper or anything, but that is just the natural cycle of the street light. It gets too hot, it turns off, cools down turns back on. Usually its a sign that the ballast, or whatever, is at the end of its life.

Now, if my explanation is really wrong, and it really is you doing it, then by reporting it here you have given yourself away and somebody is going to be knocking on your door real soon now. Please stay calm.

Imagine having someone who could interfere with an enemies electronics that way. Boy are you going to be a valuable commodity when they catch you.

[edit on 25/10/2009 by rnaa]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join