It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran verses to appear on 9 months old baby's skin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Miracle or hoax?
Russians puzzled as phrases from the Koran start appearing 'spontaneously' on baby's skin

www.reuters.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.dailymail.co.uk... UP6fB0UM
www.telegraph.co.uk...

follow the links for the video's

[edit on 25/10/2009 by GypsK]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yeah, Like that can happen naturally without any kind of tampering/abuse with/of the child

Lines

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
exactly my thoughts, and probably the first thought of everyone who read this here on ATs.
makes you wonder about the thousends that visited this baby and see the marks as a sign of God....
Imo religion is naive, but this goes beyond that.

Then again, not the first time pelgrims gathered for sortlike 'events'

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

It really boggles my mind that mass religion is still practised, I have no time at all for it, useful control scam at best

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't thnk they are abusing the child, i believe in a higher being and i think it is whole heartly possible, if it was been abused and it was scracted in to the child then it would not disapeer in a few days.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Don't you think your higher being has better things to do with it's eternal power and time? This is a load of rubbish and so is your higher being

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Somewhere in the video, the mother sais "we where not religious people before this but we are now".
This child will grow up in a religious environment and probably taught to believe that some higher deity had put marks on his skin. Even if this is proven a hoax (soon). It is denied the right to a normal childhood and not by God, but by the parents.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'd be much more impressed, if the verses appeared in a language that the parents didn't know. Of course, if that happened, they might not have recognized it at all.

Somehow I think this is just one more pious fraud. If God wanted to talk to people, He wouldn't have to write on a baby's skin.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
so the great and almight Allah priase not be unto him decided to put these words on the childs skin in Russia not mecca not suadia Arabia.

Must have been an off day for him to balls up that much "damm Allah says to himself I was sure that child was in mecca when I marked him"

Relgion is nothing but a form of control for the mindless massess who are to stupid, to scared or to instationilised to even question it.

I am 100% certian that the parents or the local Iman are behind this scam.
Come and see the child miricale donations acceppted of course

[edit on 25-10-2009 by jpmail]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
Miracle or hoax?
Russians puzzled as phrases from the Koran start appearing 'spontaneously' on baby's skin.

"Its all bullsh*t folks. It's all bullsh*t and it's BAD for ya!" ~George Carlin
'Nuff said. Move along now...nothing but the steady progress of Idiocracy to see here...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There are similar Christian anomalies with people crying blood and having stigmatas appear on their bodies and this and that. Even statues crying blood.

I would not be surprised if these were all very real and legitimate happenings. But they still do not mean what people think they do. The universe is a much stranger place than any of us can imagine. We have yet to realize the effects of our own minds, beliefs, the impact of the material of our subconscious upon the "external" world around us.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you think this might be BS, buy a plane ticket to Russia and visit the town this baby lives in to see for yourself

It seems to me that this is the proof the atheists should be looking for.

I'm still on the fence.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
poor kid... even if it's not a hoax and isn't being harmed... it's sure that he will not have a normal life =(

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I am sorry but i just can't understand why is this subject under ATS skunk works?
As i am aware no one has disproved the legitimacy of this event,i don't understand why this subject hasn't received much attention...I know many people like to be loud on religious subjects why they close their eyes to this.
Well i think i would be more than glad to see this topic discussed with good arguments,until then i have some verse from his skin since nobody added that here,sry didn't had time to look up the sources,use google.

Don't withhold testimony (bearing witness). Whoever withholds it, his hearts becomes tainted with sin

Apparently it comes from Quran and i have read in Bible that in the last days the miracles will be visible for all to see.
I just think more people should take this subject more seriously,people have been saying for decades about how the end is near,well if you think this through 100 years is not such a long time...what have we did in 100 years,oh yeah,we have come to the space rockets from steam engine!
Deny ignorance xD

Peace

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

That "miracle" was none other than skin disease called dermatographic urticaria or also known as dermographism or dermatographism. The disease is a skin disorder that affects about 4-5% of humans only. The reason is the layer of cells on the surface of the skin that release histamine without the antigen, because of the weak membrane surrounding the layer of these cells. Histamine makes the skin swell generated in the diseased area. Red skin easy patient becomes inflamed when touched or scratched by a blunt object. As a result, a person can freely form a writing or drawing on the skin of patients with this dermatographism. In the case of Ali Yakubov, of course "Signs" was written by a parent or person closest to seek sensation alone. More information about this disease among other particulars can be read in medical journals-skincare.com Healthy skin.

www.formermuslims.com...

There are a lot of sources about this on the net,
the baby's own doctors said from the beginning that the child has a known skin disease.
It was a hoax.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I hoped someone will step out with some credible info,thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Well i think mods can put this into hoax now,right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Looks like a henna tattoo to me...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wow, that one completely slipped under the radar here in the west.

Typical media machine, would rather bring us pictures of death and destruction than a message of hope and love.

The BBC article clearly states that the parents were non religious - so if they really wanted to have a fake miracle baby, why didn't they fake pictures of Barney the Dinosaur on him instead of verses from the Qu'ran?

The written word of the Qu'ran is the most holy part of the Islam faith, so it actually makes sense to me from a miracle point of view.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

That is the same thing i was wondering,but after all if it is true and these are the messages from God,there is evil forces that will do anything to stop that message from being spread...And the verse that appeared is very strange for this particular case,i don't know,these days i am not sure in anything.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
this is not weird at all.

I've actually witnessed the name "ALLAH" in arabic on water melon.

I recommend this topic to be discussed in a better manner than it has started in this thread, theres no need for insults, we are all grown ups here.

we should work together to find out if its a hoax or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join