It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special presidential briefing by Steven Greer MD for president Barack Obama.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Oh man! Greer sent the White House an email!

That deserves an entire episode on Coast to Coast AM about how Greer is Obama's #1 adviser in matters of ET disclosure. Maybe even a three part series detailing Greer's close personal relationship with the president!

I bet this reminds Greer of the time he faxed... errr.. I mean, was met by, then President Clinton to present a special briefing while they were on their way to S4 on Air Force One to see the bodies.

He did not email it, it was put in Obama's hand through a reliable POC. If this is indeed true it is an important development.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

so in other words you are going to sit there and wast time throwing out opinions from which you have no factual basis.
No this is you inserting words.

I know it will work as I have written my congressmen in the past and have heard from them. one of them from my former state I still hear from. I can send you some of our discussions if you like. you see... I know it works.
Sure, I would really love to see all those letters where you get secrets disclosed by a congressman, purely because you asked. Don't equate this issue as one with other concerns.

I know there is not always time, but regardless I hear from mine. and I wasnt even born in this country. I moved here 14 yrs ago to join the usmc. Im a bloody foreigner, and I hear from my congressmen when I write them.. anything else you care to throw out there?
Yes, when you are finished blowing your own trumpet(which you seem to do as much as you write your congressman), post all those replies you got from your congressman that reveal secret government information because you wrote a letter asking for it. That would be great.

Geez, I really wish I got one of those standard formated replies from a congressman.

or are you going to carry on saving the world from behind the bottle?
Save the world.

Dude, you need to take the superman cape off that you got given to you for christmas and stay off the bottle too, try drinking some of the reality cool aid. Greer is pulling another publicity stunt and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

[edit on 28/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I die a little on the inside every time someone promises something life changing like disclosure, and it never happens.

You do know the only ones that can really disclosure this information are the extraterrestrials themselves since our people will never do it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

awwwww, thats cute.. super man cape and all that. writing the congressmen has everything to do with his regardless of the topic You are the one that says it wouldnt work., I know it does. you simply WRITE THEM and get an answer. doesnt matter what the subject is. its called getting off your hi horse and doing something. But.. as I said.. you cant save the world from behind a bottle. YOu can blow your own horn all you like about how foolish this may or may not be but lets just say for sake of argument that this disclosure thing does happen. You as an individual will be able to take zero credit for any of it as all you do is talk. and as I said already oh late bloomer, you just have to try. thats all. may seem like a lot of work for your world of war craft arse but take your eyes from the computer games for a moment and write a letter. You talk great game against these sort of movements lets see you do SOMETHING for a change. I will wait another week for a response, as I am sure it will take you a few days to think of SOMETHING.

either way, it matters little if its a publicity stunt or not he's doing more than you are. and he's atleast going in the right direction.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I die a little on the inside every time someone promises something life changing like disclosure, and it never happens.

You do know the only ones that can really disclosure this information are the extraterrestrials themselves since our people will never do it.

well bullocks on that.. lets start petitioning THEM!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
damned double posts

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
reply to post by atlasastro

awwwww, thats cute.. super man cape and all that. writing the congressmen has everything to do with his regardless of the topic You are the one that says it wouldnt work., I know it does. you simply WRITE THEM and get an answer. doesnt matter what the subject is. its called getting off your hi horse and doing something.
No it is called being in fantasy land. The send you back a format. Once again I will ask you, show me the letters that disclose Government secrets because you asked for them. Show me the letters. That is all you have to do.
Not the crap standard formated acknowledgements that a letter was received etc etc.

Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate hearing from you and value your comments and questions.

Due to the large volume of correspondence I receive, please look forward to receiving a response from me via US Postal Mail or e-mail in the coming weeks. If you need immediate assistance, please contact my XXXXXXXX office at XXXX XXXX or my Washington, DC, office at XXXX XXXXX.

Sincerely,
XXXXX XXXXXXX
Member of Congress
But what about the disclosure?

But.. as I said.. you cant save the world from behind a bottle.
I am not trying to save the world.

YOu can blow your own horn all you like about how foolish this may or may not be but lets just say for sake of argument that this disclosure thing does happen.
You are the trumpet blower dude, all you do is blow on about yourself. There is no arguement for the sake of it. Stick with reality please. At the moment there is no disclosure. Greer is pulling a stunt.

You as an individual will be able to take zero credit for any of it as all you do is talk. and as I said already oh late bloomer, you just have to try.
Yes I will have to take no credit in your imaginary scenario that you have to imagine for the sake of your own arguing. POINTLESS dribble.

thats all. may seem like a lot of work for your world of war craft arse but take your eyes from the computer games for a moment and write a letter.
I don't play computer games so the accusation means little to me, as do the inferences that abide within them.

You talk great game against these sort of movements lets see you do SOMETHING for a change. I will wait another week for a response, as I am sure it will take you a few days to think of SOMETHING.
Get used to waiting dude, you are going to be waiting for Greer to get disclosure a long, long time. But I guess you can fill that time with letter writing and trumpet playing.

But anyway, I am doing something. You just don't like it because it is not what Mr. Greer wants us to do, play along with the games. I am avoiding shills like Greer who pull these stunts annually. I am voicing my concerns that this is nothing more than a publicity stunt.
This last announcement from Greer was the climax of his Conference, it was all a show dude. You bought it, you are the one living in the World of War/Spacecraft Disclosure. Not I.
I am simply not playing along with the game, you are.
So, send your letter, play the game. Feel good! I bet it does.

either way, it matters little if its a publicity stunt or not he's doing more than you are. and he's atleast going in the right direction.

If it is a publicity stunt, all he is doing is publicity and nothing else. All that he is doing more than me is Publicizing himself. AND you think I should help him

Greer is doing nothing. Your logic is absurd. There is no direction here. Greer is going in a circle, around and around. You have jumped on board a ride.
He is not doing anything other than publicizing himself, Greer is making the whole field look like a joke, again. Like Basset did earlier this year with his "deadline" to Obama and the WHPC fax flood(that is the white house press corp).
You think I am new at this.
Keep blowing your trumpet dude, it is all you have.
(is that the superman theme I hear you blowing?)

[edit on 2/11/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Look guys we can laught at Greer all we want, in fact I loled too when he says he briefed when in fact he sent pdf files via emails. But, that said he do push the (tentative of) disclosure forward compare to must of us siting on our arse and joking about him. He did had a press conference in 2001, he tries stuff with his cseti thing..

I can smiled at his choice of word but I will at least give him the credite of trying.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
so did obama gotten back to him?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by stanlee

Yes there are reasons why this won't work. pointing them out illustrates what we have to overcome in reality, and just being positive about an Email "special brief" will not do that. Sorry if the reality check is ruining your "Disclosure Buzz".
That is my point. Why waste time. It is a waste of time.
Go ahead and waste your time.
Remember Bassets assault on the White House Press Corp. Waste Of Time.

I share the enthusiasm, but I can and will use it to point out the folly of constantly falling for publicity stunts like Greer and Co. drum up.

Anyway, let me know how you go, wasting your time, that is.

[edit on 25/10/09 by atlasastro]

Theres nothing wrong with trying? People have to waste their time to get the truth out and thats what hes doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join