It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special presidential briefing by Steven Greer MD for president Barack Obama.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Yes there are reasons why this won't work. pointing them out illustrates what we have to overcome in reality, and just being positive about an Email "special brief" will not do that. Sorry if the reality check is ruining your "Disclosure Buzz".
That is my point. Why waste time. It is a waste of time.
Go ahead and waste your time.
Remember Bassets assault on the White House Press Corp. Waste Of Time.

I share the enthusiasm, but I can and will use it to point out the folly of constantly falling for publicity stunts like Greer and Co. drum up.

Anyway, let me know how you go, wasting your time, that is.

[edit on 25/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ok there is now a thread that has the letter already written. all you have to do is coopy paste, fill in the blanks, e-mail, bobs your uncle, you just contributed. the thread is called in response to greer presidential briefing.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

I share your enthusiasm, but being positive about this is simply as significant as dreaming.

Great little speech... all I was able to read was "I will spend more time typing out reasons why it wont work than to try typing a simple letter to my congressmen and president.

BTW dude, the very reason why this won't work is because you actually think Congressman and Presidents respond to YOU, or me and what we want.

Reality check anyone- they don't work for the people.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by stanlee

Yes there are reasons why this won't work. pointing them out illustrates what we have to overcome in reality, and just being positive about an Email "special brief" will not do that. Sorry if the reality check is ruining your "Disclosure Buzz".
That is my point. Why waste time. It is a waste of time.
Go ahead and waste your time.
Remember Bassets assault on the White House Press Corp. Waste Of Time.

I share the enthusiasm, but I can and will use it to point out the folly of constantly falling for publicity stunts like Greer and Co. drum up.

Anyway, let me know how you go, wasting your time, that is.

[edit on 25/10/09 by atlasastro]

how do you know unless you try?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

so in other words you are going to sit there and wast time throwing out opinions from which you have no factual basis. I know it will work as I have written my congressmen in the past and have heard from them. one of them from my former state I still hear from. I can send you some of our discussions if you like. you see... I know it works. I know there is not always time, but regardless I hear from mine. and I wasnt even born in this country. I moved here 14 yrs ago to join the usmc. Im a bloody foreigner, and I hear from my congressmen when I write them.. anything else you care to throw out there?
or are you going to carry on saving the world from behind the bottle?

[edit on 25-10-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
ssince the ATS team didnt let me make a thread of it after all I ask the OP if they mind if I post a letter for the readers to fill in themselves if they wish.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's funny how Greer thinks so much of himself. Special briefing?

It's real special alright.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by converge

heres the real kicker. I agree with you. I think the guy is a pompous arse. You're just as logical a thinker as I Converge, and in many cases, slightly more so.
We can both say the same thing over and over again about the guy, but we both know.. you dont write the president saying you have evidence, and documents, and all this other stuff NOT relative to UFO's per se, but directly pointing the guilty parties, with proofs of violations to national security, etc. unless you have that proof. would you not agree. I dont think even Lears retarded arse is that stupid

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
ssince the ATS team didnt let me make a thread of it after all I ask the OP if they mind if I post a letter for the readers to fill in themselves if they wish.

I assume this reply is meant for me stanlee.
If so, I dont mind that you post that letter, but you really dont need my permission for that you know.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

yes, I was referring to you. this is your thread I dont think it would be very kind to assume so I asked. But.. what the hell since I clearly have your permission, Here it is. its not perfect, andnot the one I sent myself but its a good start and simple enough to fill in the blanks

Honourable President B. Obama,

CC: Honourable Senator [insert name here]([insert state abbreviation here]),
Honourable Senator [insert name here]([insert state abbreviation here]),

Subj: Dr Steven M Greer.

Greetings and salutations. My name is [insert name here a brief history of yourself, and something that explains why you should be taken seriously]

These are dark times your honours, and in these dark times it seems like no matter how hard we try, everything returns, seeming as though nothing was even done in the first place. These Dark times, serenading us all with voices, and cries of despair, crime, desperation, and villainy. We feel like heroes when we go home at night over the merest of accomplishments, to find our efforts collapsed at the whim of a new unforeseen issue.

Fuel costs rising again, health care. N1H1, the many conspiracy theories that follow that. Economic disaster, joblessness, and homelessness. Fuel costs again, and again and again. The same angry voices screaming over and over again “Fix it! I’m too [insert problem here]!”

Things are looking to the people as if the politicians don’t care. Things are looking to the politicians as if the people are just unreasonable mindless zombies. Both perspectives are not far from the truth. As a leader it is hard to remain caring over a people that do not. Its hard to answer issues on health reform when you are being harassed about civil rights, and racism in the jails. As a people, its hard to sit down and listen when the questions we ask are not heard over the mindless banter of the masses saying the same demands over and over again.

What if there was a way to fix all this virtually over night? What if there was something in our possession that could potentially create the perfect society?

I am writing about a subject that is gaining serious momentum. With all the problems and all the issues at hand, this is the least thought of item on the table, yet it has the potential to answer the questions to every issue we all face. Clean and Free energy, Medicinal advancements to cure the likes of cancer, and the list goes on. What I am referring to here is disclosure. A serious and concerted investigation into what these so called secret governments are playing with.
I will take this opportunity to remind you humbly, your station dictates the safe keeping of the people. The technologies we all know are there are not being utilised, or studied in the interest of the people, nationally or even globally. The interests in mind go no further than those that make the most money off our current suffering. We the people have had it with the lies, the stone walled attempts to create a better society, and being told we cannot and will not create things that drive us away from the use of fossil fuels.
I know how insane this all sounds. I know how ridiculous I must look. Considering the number of people who are right here with me, sharing the same beliefs, and understanding as I, we strongly insist this disclosure subject be honestly investigated. Not another blue book, but an honest and open investigation. Most of us do not even care who is guilty. We just want the madness to stop.
Please. Read this Document. The President has the full document. This is the truncated version. There is no hoax in these words. Everything in this document you can look up for yourself, and do the research to find the same truth.
Thank you.
[insert name here]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Good for you. It's nice to see people actually prepared to do something and to encourage others to do something.

It's easy to sit back and be cynical and talk about how "nothing ever happens" and "nothing ever will happen" etc. but if we aren't actually willing to put in any effort to be part of the solution then we have no real grounds for complaint about the problem.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Us cynical people have seen the world for more of what it is. Disclosure is beyond us, as our leaders, our real leaders will not allow real info out.

I would think planet earth is protected now by tech.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Us cynical people have seen the world for more of what it is. Disclosure is beyond us, as our leaders, our real leaders will not allow real info out.

I would think planet earth is protected now by tech.

But that's just a belief. You haven't seen 'the world' you are observing your interpretation of the world. The fact that everyone doesn't share your view of the world shows that it is just a belief. It's a belief constructed on limited experience (as everyones beliefs are) which is then projected onto everything else and into the future (a prediction). What if you are wrong?

Your belief denies you the enthusiasm to take action and contribute to the possible solutions.

Even knowing that 'we don't know for sure' is better than a cynical belief that we do know, and there's no hope LOL.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Malcram

Really andy... seen more of the world. I was born in Botswana, raised all over africa, and asia. came to the US joined the USMC, saw europe, came back.. and as I said earlier. I wrote the congressmen on MANY occasions and INCLUDING this one I ALWAYS hear back from them. as far as I am conserned you havent seen the world for more of anything beyond that of the telly and a computer terminal. now you can actually TRY to make something happen or shove off. We dont need you throwing your baseless comments or stance of arbitrary-non-arbiter. This is where the dichotomy takes place. simply do or do not. Even if it goes no where as I expect ALTLEAST WE TRIED. there is more to the world than Halo and WOW.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Stanlee, I like the cut of your jib, mate. I also like Andy1033's posts. I always believe there's no harm in trying ( unless of course you are a stuntman ).

I'm not sure about this Greer cat. The more I look, the more I'm bamboozled by him. I prefer to live in a world where any of this subject is possible.

I firmly believe if disclosure happens it will be on 'their' time but who knows?
Maybe Greer can force their hand. Maybe we should all try to keep the flame alight.

I'm going to write a handwritten letter to Gordon Brown asking him a great many questions, and even though I've pissed up enough ropes to know better, you never know. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

Thats all it takes.. just try. the thing most often forgotten is one small barbaric fact there lad. WE greatly out number them. Im not exactly sure about this greer cat either, but as I said before. this lad comes to the president saying "Look here mate, I have names and numbers of those committing treason for your war on terror.. take a listen!" there has to be something there. I think he's mainly bullocks but what the hell right? what if he really IS in the right? and all we had to do was write a lousy letter

[edit on 25-10-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was at the recent conference with Greer where he released this. This is the real deal, and my guess it that it will get picked up by fringe media very quickly, and has the potential to make some more main stream outlets. spread tis to as many people as you can, and write Obama. below is a discription of the event if you are intrested.

Morning after the first sky watch, no major UFO activity to report. There were a few flashes in the sky, an an object in the south that made a streak in the south sky as we broke from meditation (I missed it because I was facing the wrong direction). The mediating was very powerful from my perspective, I had a full blown visionary experience with certain sacred geometry's being seen. An amazing thing was one or two seconds after I broke from what I was doing in meditation Greer broke the group. I felt that the group was very tired, so I expect better results tomorrow

Second night we had much more activity. About two dozen craft, in the form of flash bulbs, black triangular craft that blocked the stars, and white objects that would streak through the sky, but not leave trails, or fade like shooting stars. My meditation was good, I got ringing in my inner ear once for about ten seconds but not as much visual stuff as last night. The radar detector was amazing, every time Greer was about to say something profound it would go off. The lectures were great, and I had a profound insight on a posible theory on zero point that I will go more into depth when I get home.

Well it is over, and it was great. Last night was the most active of all. We had a chopper, and a jet in a holding pattern over us most of the night, a few times the chopper flew right over our group very low. We were clearly being heavly watched by the control group. The sightings started before most of the group came with an amber craft in the northwest materializing twice for a moment. Several disc shaped craft apeared in the south east in the direction of Orion, but sadly most of the group was facing north, but the night vision cam hopefully got them. We had a reddish gold craft, and flashing in the north on the horizon. There was also a craft or group of craft that was flashing repeatably in the south that was seen by everyone, and I got it on my camcorder. On a sad note there was a group of armed men that broke onto Greers room, and the cops were called by us to the hotel. Two cars that were there were investigated by the cops which I got on tape. Still after that frightening event the ets made many appearances. So much more that I am sure I left out, I am very excited to see night vision film. An amazing event!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Exo

Thanks for sharing this Project_Exo.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh man! Greer sent the White House an email!

That deserves an entire episode on Coast to Coast AM about how Greer is Obama's #1 adviser in matters of ET disclosure. Maybe even a three part series detailing Greer's close personal relationship with the president!

I bet this reminds Greer of the time he faxed... errr.. I mean, was met by, then President Clinton to present a special briefing while they were on their way to S4 on Air Force One to see the bodies.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nice idea, but I think Obama isn't any more likely to work with Greer on disclosure stuff than he is to, say, sit down and discuss 9/11 with Charlie Sheen on TV.

Where's the technology, Dr. Greer?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join