It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special presidential briefing by Steven Greer MD for president Barack Obama.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
For those interested in this matter.

Until today, most if not all of this information is already known and accepted by many as being real and therefore true, but on the other hand it is still not accepted by many as being real and therefore not true because of the lack of so called hard evidence for it.

www.disclosureproject.org...

www.disclosureproject.com...

[edit on 25/10/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Greer should know better than to email the whitehouse a pdf and call it a "presidential briefing".. what a joke. I'm sure Greer will get a nice form letter back from the White House, then claim he is now in contact with the Oval office

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I think this will just end up by the wayside i am afraid.

Dear Dr Greer,

While the President considers every letter important it is impossible for him to .......................

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Greer should know better than to email the whitehouse a pdf and call it a "presidential briefing".. what a joke. I'm sure Greer will get a nice form letter back from the White House, then claim he is now in contact with the Oval office

It’s always better than doing nothing and only joking about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I die a little on the inside every time someone promises something life changing like disclosure, and it never happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I die a little on the inside every time someone promises something life changing like disclosure, and it never happens.

I had that same feeling for many years myself, but not anymore.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
well today is the 25th of oct.. some dire life changing crisis is supposed to take place anyway so.. what the hell right?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

The OP did say "For those interested in this matter".. clearly your sarcastic snide comments that you put on every UFO thread you visit does not reflect a positive passion for the subject.

Well, I read through the briefing and found it to be hard-hitting and a definite step in the right direction. This is a time for all of us here to get behind it and support Dr Greer's initiative. Encouraging to read that all necessary information has been attached for President Obama to follow-up on-

As you can see from the attached summary of the Special Presidential Briefing (SPB) that we have provided to the President and to his senior military and intelligence team, the full Briefing contains detailed information on the projects, project code numbers, names, corporations, locations etc., associated with the UFO/ET subject. (The full briefing is too lengthy to release at this time.) In short, the President now has the key information that he needs to act. The President must now engage in executive action to oversee, control, and direct these operations for the benefit of the American people and the world.

..and it was heartening to see a plan for implementation of free energy technologies, not just a pie-in-the-sky dream, but an actual framework to work within. For once, let's be positive about this and wait 'n' see what happens!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Alas, there will be no disclosure, because there is no extraterrestrial contact with Earth. There is no grand conspiracy between Earth governments and extraterrestrial beings to hide ET contact from the population of Earth. There will be no sudden ushering in of a new age of prosperity and peace, made possible by advanced alien technology that they will soon share with us.

No, if we're going to have any of that good stuff, we're going to have to create it ourselves, and not sit around on our butts waiting for some advanced civilization to take pity on our sorry assets and hand it to us on a silver platter. We're going to have to figure out how to live together in peace, or die trying; how to power our world without poisoning ourselves; how to feed the world without allowing anyone to starve. No one's going to save us from ourselves. No one's going to reach down and make it all better.

Here's the disclosure: If we don't do it, it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I do not bother with it either, never have. I believe the human race is far from ready, they still cannot accept males not being interested in females in this world.

I just ignore all this disclosure. Though i am sure that obama being a man who can think, must think about this subject i doubt he really has any power over the position of whether to disclose.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

..and it was heartening to see a plan for implementation of free energy technologies, not just a pie-in-the-sky dream, but an actual framework to work within. For once, let's be positive about this and wait 'n' see what happens!

I share your enthusiasm, but being positive about this is simply as significant as dreaming.
What good is a plan for implementation without the ability to enact it.
There is no frame work to work within. It is a dream. The plan is a hope for something to happen.
We don't have to wait and see what is happening. What is happening is Greer sending a letter to the White House. Which will achieve nothing.
Like Bassets deadline threat. Nothing.
Like Disclosure is Imminent claims- Nothing.
Like Obama will be the Disclosure Pres.- Nothing.
Like the UK, Brazil, France etc. Files being released- Nothing.

The President was elected with the vision of transformative change. Nothing would so transform the world as the ending of this secrecy, peaceful open contact with the Extraterrestrial Civilizations visiting Earth and the release of these wondrous new energy technologies for peaceful energy generation. In just a few years, the world will be made anew.
www.disclosureproject.org...
Dude, these people destroyed economies around the globe. They have held back the best innovations that MAN has made that would have challenged their fossil fuel economies, they apparently are suppressing the disclosure of alien technology and contact.

What do you think will happen when Obama sees Greers "Special Brief". Please.
Being Positive is one thing, but being Deluded is another.

Those of us interested in this need to stop relying on the hope inspired by cheap stunts like Greer et al. constantly throw out which pit our hopes and desires for disclosure against an institution like the White House, that historically will just not budge( for whatever reason- be they that there is nothing to really disclose or that there is but they are hiding it) whilst they( Greer and the like) play the Middle man, the middle man with the DVD, the Book, the insiders, the witnesses and whistleblowers, the conferences and expo's.

A SPECIAL CONFERENCE UNDER THE STARS TO CELEBRATE AND MAKE ET CONTACT!
October 24-26, 2009
Rio Rico, Arizona

You are Invited to join us for 3 days and 3 nights under the stars to celebrate ET CONTACT in the beautiful desert outside of Tucson, AZ with:

• Steven M. Greer, MD - Director of The Disclosure Project and CSETI (The Center For the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence).
[www.DisclosureProject.org... and www.CSETI.org...]

• 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM - Dr. Steven Greer: Disclosure Update 2009; Unveiling of Letter to the Obama Administration

8:00 PM to 12:00 AM - ET Contact on the Sunset Deck

Registration Cost: $495.00 ($450 for those who have participated in a CSETI 1-week training since 2000 or 1-day workshop in 2009)
Note: This is for the conference and materials, and does not include food, lodging or travel.
cseti.org...

And the circus keeps moving.

Edd. to add a little more.

[edit on 25/10/09 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Well I am interested in the matter, but I am also interested in exposing SHARLATANS...

Greer has in almost every seminar and talk I have seen claimed he has HARD evidence to proove what he is so shure of, but he NEVER produce anything but other people who SAY they saw one thing or the other.

I truely BELIEVE we are not alone, but I am pretty confident that Greer don't know ANYTHING more about the matter than you or me..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I think that DR Greer is one of the greatest pioneers on the Alien and Ufo phenomenon He got more than four hundred highly executives to talk. So I think that supporting him is at-least we can do.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I recant my previous statement mate. THis isnt just an email. the bloody well hands over the very enemy of humanity on a covert, political, corporate, and military level. This isnt just a random junk e-mail this letter has potential to blow the doors off the bloody foundation.

It is my humble opinion that we take this rather seriously. For all of you "GEE I WISH WE COULD HAVE DISCLOSURE" and even you "PROVE IT TO ME" types. This is exactly what you have been waiting for. I would write your respective leaders, and get on the ball. Whats the worst that coudl happen? you lose five minutes of your OH SO busy schedule. Hell you have time to read this.. you can write your leaders. or do you want to sit here and talk about it. Now. lets say this actually happens. We get what we want.. would you be able to say you made this possible by sitting there? no. you'd be another wanker screaming how you voted for Ron Paul. (nothing agaist him I voted for him too)

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

so it you are saying it will cause you so much pain to write your congress people and your president. if not.. why not just take the 5 minutes and do it?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I share your enthusiasm, but being positive about this is simply as significant as dreaming.

Great little speech... all I was able to read was "I will spend more time typing out reasons why it wont work than to try typing a simple letter to my congressmen and president.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx
reply to post by RiotComing

Well I am interested in the matter, but I am also interested in exposing SHARLATANS...

Greer has in almost every seminar and talk I have seen claimed he has HARD evidence to proove what he is so shure of, but he NEVER produce anything but other people who SAY they saw one thing or the other.

I truely BELIEVE we are not alone, but I am pretty confident that Greer don't know ANYTHING more about the matter than you or me..

thats cool but every one of those people he has presented are credible witnesses with evidence of their own. THe US and multi national governments trusted them to hold the positions they held. I am sure their experiences are not mass stupidity. Whats the worst that could happen eh? just write them. You know as well as anyone else, one will not make claims to have evidence against said criminals TO A PRESIDENT and not be able to deliver. WRITE YOUR PEOPLE dont nag about what evidence is If you claim to want the truth so bad then just try.. for once people shut up and try

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

no.. doing what HE, R Hoagland, and everyone else out there says to do is the least we can do... WRITE OUR POLITICIANS

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

I do not bother with it either, never have. I believe the human race is far from ready,

It’s not that it doesn’t bother me anymore, I meant with my saying there, that I don’t have that disappointing feeling anymore when disclosure is again kept putting off. [I hope I used the right words here].

Personally, I don’t need any official Disclosure, it would only confirms me the things which I am already aware of and from what I know are real, but that sorely doesn’t count for everybody else.

Originally posted by andy1033
I believe the human race is far from ready,

I agree with that, because the fast majority of people around the Globe are convinced that there is really nothing to it, because that it is what their Governments told them for decades now, just as their Scientists and Big Media, that it is all nothing more than a matter of imagination, misinterpretation, beery talk .

So how more shocking can it be then that the US Government/President Obama [if that will be the case] suddenly comes forward and tell the world that they had it all wrong, that they had twisted the facts for decades, but that they have done that all with the best intentions to us.

Therefore it is o so important that Disclosure is handled with great care for as far as that is possible, because I think that when the Disclosure snowball is finally rolling of the hill, nothing can stop it from becoming bigger and bigger until it eventually will explode.

As Greer said.

The implications of this subject are such that no aspect of life on Earth will be unaffected by its Disclosure.

Disclosure of this subject must be very carefully planned and positioned as a hopeful and elevating moment in human history. A poorly positioned Disclosure that demonizes these visitors or frightens the public may prove more harmful than secrecy.

And he is right to the bone.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I timed it.. it took 15 minutes to write and send out three emails. If you like I will post a letter you can fill the blanks in for. I would happily do that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join