It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all going to die!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Everybody is, noone is immortal! There is a major conspiracy with the FEAR of death. Let me tell you again. YOU WILL 110% ASSUREDLY DIE. One day you will pass away, everything you know will pass away. Our lives are but mere breaths for the earth and we will come and go. There is no stopping it, there is no delaying it really because in the end YOU WILL DIE. EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND KNOW WILL DIE. So why cant we all just Let go of the giant fear generated by the idea of some mass death? Or any kind of death, It's inevitable!

YOU
WILL
DIE

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I believe many are concerned with the manner in which they die not the fact that they will die, more over the quality of the life they have lead.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Bored are we??????????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You may die quicker than expected writing total garbage as this my friend.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If our lives are all breaths of Earth, then Mother Earth must be suffering from hyperventilation.

In all honesty I agree with my buddy alyosha1981, people are more concerned about how they're going to die, not IF they are going to.

My self, I'd like to know if I were going to die of a slow cancer, suffocate, or get shot in the head. But we'll never know until it happens, and people like to speculate on the whole thing. I guess that's why people are so interested in these predictions of the world ending. Will I die from a huge object striking the Earth? Will I survive and die slowly after the fact? Or is the swine flu gonna get me?

I dunno man, I'm just rambling now.

Take it easy my friend. We all die sooner or later.

And mazzroth. It might be garbage to you, but as the old saying goes, "One person's trash is another one's treasure". This is what BTS is all about. People like to talk about stuff like this.
So no, it's not garbage.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Slash]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Yeah, we all die.
The fear comes from the inability to control it. Also, no one wants their last words to be: "OUCH!".

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

S & F. Yep we are all going to bite the big enchilada some day in the future. I think somehow as a world we have become so self-centered and uttlerly bored that all we can do is sit around and think of new ways for the whole human race to die at once.

It is pathetic really.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
I believe many are concerned with the manner in which they die not the fact that they will die, more over the quality of the life they have lead.

People fear that they will die to soon and unexpected for a reason that is not self inflicted or self caused by an action.
But to fear death we must be in a situation that gives us that fear. The fear of death is a mind game which occurs if you encounter a situation where death is a possible outcome. The other is that you think about your own death voluntarily before you enter a specific situation voluntary.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

Ha! Speak for yourself, I haven't died yet!

top topics

join