It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It appears many posters have some egg on their face.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
www.veteranstoday.com...

GAZA ISN'T ABOUT ISRAELI SECURITY
GAZA IS ABOUT A WORLD GONE MAD

That knowledge is the threat that Tel Aviv most fears. As the facts become known, Israeli legitimacy will no longer be an issue. The only issue will be how best to dis-arm these extremists and how to hold accountable those lawmakers who enable this ongoing treason.

the video at the end of the link page has some wicked cartoons

personally the sooner the movements for seated world dominance is made the better

as my the old teachers say the end of something is inherent within its beginning and therefore everything is impermanent...

moving on...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hwww.youtube.com...

Soros: China Must Be Part Of The New World Order
n death to the dollar yea ha!

they are playin China
by the time we get the high tech astro stations and all their accruements up
then China gets the muzzle n next round of credit cards and the next biz bubble
and they will play second fiddle because the good ole boys
will have an 'army from heaven'

this is a trigger point, using the Chinese to make a mint is very dangerous...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelgreen
Cliff High & George Ure On MilitiaRadio.com 10/29/09
The Hosts of The Militia Round Table are proud to announce Cliff High’s 3rd appearance and George Ure’s 1st appearance.

The fact that these two doofuses appear on the Militia Round Table Radio show is reason enough to dismiss them.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Night Watchman]

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Oct. 27 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. stocks will “drop painfully from current levels” in the coming year amid disappointing economic data and shrinking profit margins, according to investor Jeremy Grantham.

how about right on the money for turning language

this is all psychological
and latest news says that japan and germany those who
(see bloomberg's latest)
build machines for the capitalistic factories around the world
just experienced an unexpected surge in unemployment
largest commercial bankette bank ruptured
last quarter largest # of foreclosures
www.usfst.com...
the current news geared to the business world for the economy in the last few days says
'bail ship baby she's going down again'

even the british are cryin

John Philpott, chief economist at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, called the figures 'desperately disappointing.
He said: 'This recession looks more like a depression. For most UK workers the pain goes on and the subsequent 'jobs light-pay tight' recovery won't feel much better

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and
the little people news in the US says

news.yahoo.com...
The recession may be over at last — so what now?

answer: bleed suckers bleed

cuz the fat lady is about to sing cuz she's hungry and cold
and the economy is going down world wide

BBC had an article a few days ago about 6.5 billion in the world and 1 billion
now starving and most of them urban, this is going to be very ugly

and that weekend world wide banker update is probably
prepackaged triage the plan to deal

and Israel/Iran is way puffed up right now but its the economy thats popping

besides it's going to take an army in heaven to pull that one iron rod off with the
BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) faction 'playin' along to be a 'stayin' a long
and not dividing within the lines of the world pecking order

and when things are in order there is only one first and one on top

[edit on 29-10-2009 by DChenO]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Okay, nothing happened. But looking at world events, there were several things that could have blown the lid off. Guess what? Some of us enjoy the speculation.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

So I can wake up tommorrow and think hmmmms, never believe another ATS thread again!!!!! Which ries to prohpesize an event, which is not happening!!

Now I get it!!!!!!!!!!

I wont be replying to this thread no more, false prophets!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
From Haaretz ticker:
New York Times: Iran rejects UN-drafted nuclear deal (Haaretz)

Also...
Report: Iran rejects nuclear deal
www.ynetnews.com...

Lisbon treaty about to pass...

EU leaders agree compromise with Czech Republic over Lisbon Treaty
en.rian.ru...

If someone wants to do a thread about it... go for it, it's a very important news story.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All these doomsayers are right. Except that evil has no time or date. Everyday something shocking happens, and every day there is more and more evil in the world. Everyday there's earthquakes somewhere, and abductions, shootings, etc.
its all little by little that the crap hits the fan, today, tomorrow, the next day.
Dont expect to wake up one morning and see a dark sky, and flying saucers and the image of Jesus floating down, and the whole earth rumbling...it may happen one day....but for now, its happening everyday.

Little evil doses are worse, and that is exactly what "they" want, to scare us to death little by little.

What was just speculation and laughable, is now in OUR FACES and this is part of the wakening process, and if you still dont see it....well....shame on you. And for the religious,....these signs from the divine are being given to you so that you will prepare. PREPARE.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I do not understand why posters are getting so worked up and venomous towards the OP and this thread.

This is the Predictions and Prophecies forum!!!

Take a deep breath, have a cup of tea and remind yourself what web-site you are on ...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Its been added to the failed almanac
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Speaking as a timewave tecchie,I would have to say that without the Colombian Boy and Webbot stuff agitated into the mix,things are about how they should look here in the material world in accord with the latest Novelty valley and after.

It wasn't such a big decline from where we were at the outset and although we were closer to the infinite novelty flatline than ever,not by much.Without all the hype it wasn't much,or as the Man Terrence usedta say,"A Nothingburger".

To all the naysayers,when the next one comes,and it looks a lot more precipitious,kindly steer clear with thy naysewage,it really contributed not much.Really.I don't come on to your threads to talk trash and you won't compel me to stop.If you like,try getting the mods to put it into hoax,but I don't think they will and for good reason.

Final note is about the TWZ being 'off' or in need of a recalibration,you can with my version.Go ahead and try it.One thing just like any other fractal,the pattern is set and can't be fudged if it is to remain a whole self referencing flow.The dates will have to match better than they do now for your efforts to be deemed a success.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
All these doomsayers are right. Except that evil has no time or date. Everyday something shocking happens, and every day there is more and more evil in the world. Everyday there's earthquakes somewhere, and abductions, shootings, etc.
its all little by little that the crap hits the fan, today, tomorrow, the next day.
Dont expect to wake up one morning and see a dark sky, and flying saucers and the image of Jesus floating down, and the whole earth rumbling...it may happen one day....but for now, its happening everyday.

Little evil doses are worse, and that is exactly what "they" want, to scare us to death little by little.

What was just speculation and laughable, is now in OUR FACES and this is part of the wakening process, and if you still dont see it....well....shame on you. And for the religious,....these signs from the divine are being given to you so that you will prepare. PREPARE.

Well said. We're being herded, corralled, milked, pruned, harvested and everything you typically relate to a crop or livestock. Perhaps there will be a single day of something eventually but waiting on that keeps one frozen against all the little battles being waged. "Paralysis by analysis" while watching water wearing away stone. That's what is planned, an extended harvest where eventually the field is barren. Why wouldn't the PTB take the path of least resistance? You would. The world events we shudder at are nothing to them. It just keeps us in line and them out of the line of fire. We are kept busy putting out the latest "brush fire" while Rome burns. Do you think I could inject more catch phrases? Keep your shirt on, I'm just getting started.

That we can connect all the dots in this huge connect-the-dot world does not mean we will ever get to see the revelation of the entire evil image. (Some of the damned dots don't even know the other dots exist!) And oh boy do we want that satisfaction of the big picture. Why is that? The PTB want us to wait for that pay-off and it is never coming. There will be no satisfaction just more carrot dangled in front of the horse. We might nibble but we will never get the whole carrot. My opinion.

I've got to go clean the "window of doom" now. Yep, I do windows.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
I do not understand why posters are getting so worked up and venomous towards the OP and this thread.

This is the Predictions and Prophecies forum!!!

Take a deep breath, have a cup of tea and remind yourself what web-site you are on ...

That's not all of us and I know you were not saying that Horza. You are correct though.
Introducing these doomsday topics can be dicey at best but the effort and research is not unappreciated, although my gallows humor doesn't always show that. Some of us have fun with the thread but Coffinman is highly regarded by many of us posting I think it's safe to say. There are always going to be those that pass through threads and poo poo. It's their right. C'man doesn't need me to stand up for him either. He's at Bronze contribution level and you don't get that kind of interest introducing crap threads. If so, I'd be there!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
31 pages of fail
amazing.

funny thing there are cynical sadists out there who hope something bad did happen just so they could say 'i told you so'.

i know some are praying to whatever deity their pathetic souls find solace in to for the worst just so some 'thread prophecy' and their 'tmz' theory can come to fruition.

thankfully for us in the real world and with a functioning brain, we can see past then end of our noses.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well this is monumental... Nothing has happened.. But wait there's more..we still have 2012 to be hopeful for right.. a whole slew of possibilities.Yes I will admit I am disappointed that nothing real happened to validate at least one source.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You do know there is a song to your user name yes? Little drummer boy.

Back on topic if it was to happen would it not have happened by now? Or do we have to wait another month!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It doesn't?

People do forget really fast that in the past they have been wrong, and they seem to keep being wrong.

DG, do you forget the several predictions some people posted, like myself, which have come to pass?...

President Obama made an emergency declaration for swine flu not to long ago, and now we know that some possible new strain in the Ukraine and some other parts in Europe that is forcing authorities to close schools, hospitals and any assemblies are prohibited because people seem to be dying faster from this mysterious virus. And this occurred within the time frame that the web bot stated something will spread in the atmosphere and kill many people.

It was thought to be either a volcano exploding, or Israel hitting Iran's nuclear facilities but it wasn't contemplated that viruses are airborne, and this new strain, or new virus seems to be airborne.

I do not enjoy doom, but I have researched enough, and seen enough to know that predictions do occur.

Like always there are those who like to dismiss all predictions, and those were the same people that for example believed the media two years back when it was claimed that the global economy wasn't going to get bad, or worse, and in fact the contrary occurred...

IMO such people are just scared about predictions because they really haven't predicted anything good.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
funny thing there are cynical sadists out there who hope something bad did happen just so they could say 'i told you so'.
thankfully for us in the real world and with a functioning brain, we can see past then end of our noses.

Wow...feel better there buddy?...

I am pretty certain noone, least of all me, are praying to "any deity for evil to happen".....

If that sort of reasoning is what you call "having a functioning brain", it is obvious yours is not working at all...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Its been added to the failed almanac
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it?... Wow..maybe some people jumped in the bandwagon a bit too fast like they ALWAYS do...

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

Everyone forgets that the web bot also stated the Obama administration would be running about not knowing what to do?... What did President Obama just announced a couple days ago?....

Swine Flu Emergency: What Obama's Declaration Means

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join