It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If everyone was to go over to the other thread of the "unknown virus" in Ukraine, you'd notice that the problem started to come to light right around Oct 28. And that's just when things hit the news media..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Its been added to the failed almanac
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is it?... Wow..maybe some people jumped in the bandwagon a bit too fast like they ALWAYS do...

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

Everyone forgets that the web bot also stated the Obama administration would be running about not knowing what to do?... What did President Obama just announced a couple days ago?....

Swine Flu Emergency: What Obama's Declaration Means

Really??? posting a prediction the day before the time frame with links to already publicized events is hardly what we should call a prediction.
The Ukraine was not listed, not even a link to possibly a outbreak in Europe of a virus? If we are going to start calling ourselves precogs, perhaps we could be a little more specific? These deaths took place from the 19th anyway....the press conference date 29th is also out of the date time range and is irrelanvant.
Whilst I can appreciate Americans think the world revolves around them, last time I checked Obama did not rule over the Ukraine.....

What you have linked is completely and totally irrelavant.
THE UKRAINE was not predicted, nor the type of virus. I prefer to be on the band wagon of common sence, then blindly and hysterically following a list of links of events that were already in the news.

I actually am aware that precognative abilities exist, but unless you or anyone else can show me how the OP actually predicted the Ukraine virus, Im afraid you grasping at straws and these predictions were failed.

Had it been correct I would have happily linked it to the predictions come true almanac.

Even you electricuniverse or I or Obamas daughters, can list a date of four days, and link announced exisiting events and say, wow something bad is gonna happen, do you think it could be one of these......

[edit on 31-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hmm.. you see.. I don't treat teh webbots the same way as you guys seem to.

They are not predictors of events, they are monitors of language shifts that signify future tendencies.

At best, they predict future 'feelings', not actual events.

So my Ukraine link is still very relevant. There was to be a 'change' happening somewhere around the 26th of October, that makes us all shift our thinking.

And a sudden spike in panic to get the H1N1 due to the closing of a country because of epidemic could be considered a shift..

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

I agree computers can do predictive modelling, just like they can predict sales trends and other market events.
The world is going into winter, and the flu virus taking hold is not a new prediction, it hit australia and asia in the winter passed, and is now hitting the US and Europe. Hardly a webbot required.
Id rather stay on topic which is, did the thread or anyone in it predict or
prophecise a major Doom event on the 25-28th?
Nope

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Really??? posting a prediction the day before the time frame with links to already publicized events is hardly what we should call a prediction.
The Ukraine was not listed, not even a link to possibly a outbreak in Europe of a virus? If we are going to start calling ourselves precogs, perhaps we could be a little more specific? These deaths took place from the 19th anyway....the press conference date 29th is also out of the date time range and is irrelanvant.

Bud, the OP posted something which was predicted long before.... Take a pill chill, you are a bit too uptight.

There were 6 deaths from Oct 19-29, and then the count went to 37 deaths from the 29th of October.

The virus seems to have mutated, or it could be something else similar.

BTW, predictions are given as warnings, not because of some satisfaction some claim it is.

Whilst I can appreciate Americans think the world revolves around them, last time I checked Obama did not rule over the Ukraine.....

First of all it wasn't just the emergency declaration by Obama, the declaration of emergency was given in Ukraine also, schools, universities are being closed until November 4th at least, and doctors and nurses are afraid because 25% of doctors who have seen ill patients have also contracted the virus and unfortunately at least one died from it.

Really? and who makes that decision you? why because you want to exclude it?...

THE UKRAINE was not predicted, nor the type of virus. I prefer to be on the band wagon of common sence, then blindly and hysterically following a list of links of events that were already in the news.

What was predicted was something which would cross around the world through the air and cause many deaths, and this would START around the 25th-26th. Not to mention that only two deaths are from the swine flu and the 35 other deaths are from some unknown source/virus. People being in proximity of those ill also become ill, but I guess according to you an airborne disease does no such thing?

BTW, I do hope nothing happens from this and it is contained. I really do... There are enough deaths around the world for more to occur...

I actually am aware that precognative abilities exist, but unless you or anyone else can show me how the OP actually predicted the Ukraine virus, Im afraid you grasping at straws and these predictions were failed.

The OP didn't predict anything.....he posted the timeframe of predictions which the web bot, and some others have stated this sort of event would occur.

Had it been correct I would have happily linked it to the predictions come true almanac.

Riiight, it is obvious by the way you jumped into the bandwagon, and dismissed this, not to mention you left out facts about what is happening in the Ukraine.

Even you electricuniverse or I or Obamas daughters, can list a date of four days, and link announced exisiting events and say, wow something bad is gonna happen, do you think it could be one of these......

For crying out loud...

The same thing happened with the crop circle prediction. Some people claimed something really bad would occur, meanwhile the crop circles only showed the activity of the Sun would increase, and meanwhile even astronomers had stated that in the weekend to the date that prediction stated this would occur, that it was the largest Solar event in the past 2 years. But people like you claimed "see, nothing happened!!!".....

Same thing with the prediction of the swine flu, which btw was made around the end of 2007. Same happened with the rust disease that has been infecting wheat and similar harvests and started in Africa in 1999 and Ed Dames predicted in 1997 and said exactly where it would begin. He also stated this would affect worldwide harvest and but two months ago this was stated in an article.

Same thing with Ed dames stating the next country to use a nuclear weapon would be North Korea, and they will do it in their own territory as a test,and within two weeks that was what North Korea did.

But hey, none of those, or "any other has ever occurred."

Anyway, bud, you and others like you can say whatever you want about these predictions, but you are wrong.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

BTW, the web bot called it "ill winds" something which would cross around the world 9 times over causing much death.

Ah, forgot to post the date this was given.

Date: 07-21-09

Host: George Noory

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here is a video about the prediction of Ed Dames about a new flu like virus which would cause much death around the world.

www.youtube.com...

But hey, anyone can do that right?....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Bud, the OP posted something which was predicted long before.... Take a pill chill, you are a bit too uptight.

Dont call me bud, I'm not a guy, and don't tell someone to take a chill pill when you have thrown insults at them to start with and expect a placid acceptance of the insult.

First of all it wasn't just the emergency delaration by Obama, the declaration of emergency was given in Ukraine also, schools, universities are being closed until November 4th at least, and doctors and nurses are afraid because 25% of doctors who have seen ill

You linked the Obama declaration as proof, I simply responded.

Really? and who makes that decision you? why because you want to exclude it?...

No the fact that you are unable to link me a prediction of doom from the front page is what means this is a fail for those dates. Ukraine is not in this time period. I can predict a disaster will happen in the next 3 days anywhere in the world, and when it does, I too can link it and say...see I told you so....this is hillarious.

What was predicted was something which would cross around the world through the air and cause many deaths, and this would START around the 25th-26th.

Where was this prediction, and where is this event? Ukraine is not in these dates.
So previous respiratory deaths in Austrtalia and Asia and Mexico are irreleavnt? I had H!N1, and I too said that the virus or mutations will hit the winter countries from nowish. It was always going to happen, no web bot or precog required.....

The OP didn't predict anything.....he posted the timeframe of predictions which the web bot, and some others have stated this sort of event would occur.

And what event occured ?
The Ukraine was the 19th, the press conference was the 29th.....
Again< i will switch on my zazzbot to just idle and punch out the same answer....anyone can link a bunch of sources the day before and say something bad is gonna happen in the next 3 days. This virus is not yet worlwide, it is in a pocket of the Ukraine. Flus manufactured or not, spread every winter...I cant believe I even have to make this statement, as if such a concept is an unknown amazing feat to guess it will happen.
We've all been hearing about a flu pandemic for over 6months.

Riiight, it is obvious by the way you jumped into the bandwagon, and dismissed this, not to mention you left out facts about what is happening in the Ukraine.

Ukraine did not happen in this period.
Please link the event that happened between the 25-28th and as the title is prohecies and prediction for doom form the 25-28th, I think we can be OK with asking for a specific prophecy on those days.....something bad happens in the world, pretty much daily, I dont need to even give it a 3 day time frame to predict that.

Anyway, bud, you and others like you can say whatever you want about these predictions, but you are wrong.

Prove even one prediction of 'doom' that WAS right, and not forseable by anyone with a brain within those 3 days.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Dont call me bud, I'm not a guy, and don't tell someone to take a chill pill when you have thrown insults at them to start with and expect a placid acceptance of the insult.

Ok bud, sorry for calling you bud, bud....

BTW, I insulted you?...really? saying that you jumped into the bandwagon is insulting you?... or maybe calling you bud is insulting to you somehow...

You linked the Obama declaration as proof, I simply responded.

I linked the Obama declaration because part of the prediction made said the Obama administration would be thrown into chaos not knowing what to do....hence i posted the declaration of emergency by Obama, apart from the declaration of emergency in the Ukraine...

No the fact that you are unable to link me a prediction of doom from the front page is what means this is a fail for those dates. Ukraine is not in this time period. I can predict a disaster will happen in the next 3 days anywhere in the world, and when it does, I too can link it and say...see I told you so....this is hillarious.

So now you went blind too and you didn't see the links I gave?....

Wow, I guess selective blindness does occur....

Where was this prediction, and where is this event? Ukraine is not in these dates.

Learn how to scroll back, I am not going to do it for you....

So previous respiratory deaths in Austrtalia and Asia and Mexico are irreleavnt? I had H!N1, and I too said that the virus or mutations will hit the winter countries from nowish. It was always going to happen, no web bot or precog required.....

excuses, excuses...

I guess I better help you and post again the excerpt and link because some people without much of a brain do need help from time to time.

And what event occured ?
The Ukraine was the 19th, the press conference was the 29th.....
Again< i will switch on my zazzbot to just idle and punch out the same answer....anyone can link a bunch of sources the day before and say something bad is gonna happen in the next 3 days. This virus is not yet worlwide, it is in a pocket of the Ukraine. Flus manufactured or not, spread every winter...I cant believe I even have to make this statement, as if such a concept is an unknown amazing feat to guess it will happen.
We've all been hearing about a flu pandemic for over 6months.

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

Prove even one prediction of 'doom' that WAS right, and not forseable by anyone with a brain within those 3 days.

With a brain?... oh well, guess that excludes you....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Keep insulting, its desperation.
YAWN, Im really bored now, Ill respond when you can actually post a doom event 25-28th OCT. And one thats not so loose as "anything bad can happen on these dates"
The rest is just vague predictions, events outside these dates, personal attacks and provocations.
Bye bye......

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Oh, wow...yeah...not especific enough for zazzy.....

Oh yeah, and not to mention that Ed Dames specifically predicted a new flu like virus which will affect the world and which will cause much death BEFORE the swine flu virus hit, and then he gave a most recent announcement on April 2009 again about the prediction he made in 2007 about the new flu like virus which would affect the world....

But hey, none of that counts according to zazzy....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Date: 05-23-08

Host: Art Bell

Guests: Major Ed Dames

Dames said a world food crisis is coming that will be caused by a combination of increased population, plant disease and weather changes. According to Dames, many of the changes seen in global weather patterns have been caused by our "metastasizing" ozone layer. Dames also expects a global economic collapse along with a concurrent spread of H5N1 (bird flu). He said an outbreak could be as soon as next year, and once full blown, will spread across the planet in three months

But hey, the above didn't occur either I guess....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Here is a video about the prediction of Ed Dames about a new flu like virus which would cause much death around the world.

www.youtube.com...

But hey, anyone can do that right?....

Ed Dames predicted there would be nuclear war in the middle east by the 6th of October. Guess what?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesPeak

Ed Dames predicted there would be nuclear war in the middle east by the 6th of October. Guess what?

Please do show this prediction you claim, and btw yes he has gotten SOME predictions wrong, but MOST predictions have been right...but keep laughing buddy, ignorance at it's best.

Got to love when people make wild claims and then leave....

I have read the predictions made by Ed Dames in the last 4 years and NOWHERE does he say anything about Oct 6 there being a nuclear war in the Middle East....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Keep insulting, its desperation.

BTW...do SHOW where I insulted you....
or is that the only way you can respond back? by claiming "people are insulting me".... Not to mention in the other prediction thread where you responded to another member who is thinking about being cautious and your response was that "people are dumbed down" in response to that member... Now that is an insult.... But hey, people like you do like to play victim when you are called on what you do....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Of course they would come up with something. That's how this prediction game works. They make doom 'n gloom predictions (or um.. somehow the Internet does), and then they just pick the most startling event during that day or period, and say "See.. we were RIGHT!"

Of course, something happens every day on this planet. It's large and active, and a week doesn't go by without some major event occurring somewhere.

It's akin to a fortune teller predicting for some girl at the carnival that she will meet a "dark tall stranger in the near future." Afterward, if she meets any man over 5'8" (or taller than her), with brown or darker hair in the next 3 years, the fortune teller was right.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thread Notice:

Please debate the post and not the poster. All posts from this point forward directed at another member will be removed. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
GUYS AND GALS
NEW DOOM DATE
DECEMBER 3rd

that gives us a whole month to obsess over it and just think about it alot and stress about it and make threads on ats about it and talk about it and spread fear and just make sure that everyone is scared and concerned with the wrong thing

READY

break

(note that was sarcasm WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

Note the responses of other members, with links and excerpts which shows this was not a failed prophecy...

But then again those who love to keep claiming predictions/prophecies never come true don't like to admit when they are wrong, and predictions occur...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The next really steep decent into novelty on TWZ is in Jan of 2011.Much closer to the infinite than ever before,it follows a time of isolation/habit punctuated by oneperiod ofa tendency toward NOVELTY.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join