It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sets you appart from the sheeple?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've only read a couple of the replies here so I don't really know what has been said. I didn't want my response to be influenced by the other replies, I just want to write what I feel sets me apart. I do use the term "sheeple", so what sets me apart?
I try to question everything and take very little at face value. I do not trust the government or the media. I have made preparations in the event of a dissaster. I try to pay constant attention to what is going on around me and I look for changes in the norm. I read the news out of different countries, including our enemies and always with the question of "what is their agenda?" I listen, and listen, and listen, even sheeple will come up with an angle you haven't thought of.
Having said all of the above, when I look at the world around me and all that is going on, I still feel like a fool hoping for the best.
Seeashrink

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

What sets you appart from the sheeple?

By not calling them sheeple.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think what really sets us apart from the rest of the 'sheeple' is the fact that none of us who think differently actually believe what we're told, we don't believe the news we are told.
We basically can't stand the world we live in anymore, we don't want to be part of the 'norm' eating fast processed food, drink fluoridated water, watch the biased news, we have all become dissallusioned with the world and the sorry state of affairs that make the headlines, we live in a world of lies that we no longer believe the truth even if its pushed into our faces, we have become disgusted with the lazy , 'get rich quick', step on the backs of others mentality that the rest of our communities exhibit.
We no longer want to 'fit in' , like here in the UK people BOAST about how much they make claiming social benefis that it no longer serves THEIR purpose to have a job, why should they? they can get MORE from claiming handouts.
We no longer want to toe the party line, we want to be individuals , to make our own choices, face the consequences of those choices with honour, dignity and grace. Whereas we see other just want to pass the buck, shift the blame onto someone else so they stil get their free ride.

I for one, HATE this world , I fight everyday to provide for my family against seemingly insurmountable odds, from work, from businesses, even from other family members, I want to go to work , with no hassle, I want to go home of a night , I don't need the 'out of MY way' mindset the rest of the world seems to have, there seems to be no compassion left in the world no consideration for others.
I don't want to fit in with the 'Chavs' for us UK'ers and 'hicks' for the US ( I'm sure other countries have derogatory names for people in their culture) , who seem to want for nothing whilst giving nothing back.
I want to be different, I don't want to be told what to believe, who to believe , what to do, how to do it, I want to make my own mind up, research the evidence and make my own decisions based on what I find, I don't want to be told " this is the truth and you'll believe it - or else".

Thats what sets me apart from the 'Sheeple' or should I say the lazy, gullible, the self centred, the unconcerned and inconsiderate.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm no different than any of you sheeples, i just am conscious i'm one and that is not good for my health.I'd rather be a good little sheeple like i see on tv sometimes.
Life is a b€%*?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
well number one, i don't know anyone else who refers to themselves as Light Bender Kev.

I think that qualifies me as seperate from the sheeple.

I think the second thing that qualifies, is I now realize the intrinsic damage someone like us, does to themselves, everytime they view themselves as apart from the others.

"*@&% sides man! What we need here is a little solidarity!"

Otherwise, you tend to end up with a lot of things like this:
www.youtube.com...

which when taken on a surface level, are funny as heck, but exemplify what happens when we create such imaginery divisions as "us", and "them".

We tend to make jokes about the deaths of 3,000 people in America, juxtaposed against the deaths of countless 10s of thousands in other regions of the world, where the consequences of our indecision, inaction, and indifference, are not suffocated under the sophisticated programming techniques of the manipulated puppet "world elite".

in the meantime, the voice of "truth" in the midst of global insanity, gets brushed under the rug, and people are still surprised and put off, and sometimes, seemingly insulted by those they perceive to be the "sheeple".

With what we're facing, we're going to need each every man jack one of us, including those who can't see, but follow their intuiton.

You have the ability to be a voice of support, and love for all those you call the sheeple.

Instead of compartmentalizing these people in such a derogatory manner, we should recognize that for whatever reasons someone isn't able to join the struggle in finding the truth of the lie, they need help too.

This is evident by the refusal to accept what is right of them, every minute of every day, of evey year, of eve.....

What drives this mindset?

Fear.

We all every one us here know that fear is the program. Why don't every one of us here know how to remove fear from a persons body mind and soul?

I would suggest that it is for the same we allow ourselves to make these references to our fellow manipulated bipeds.

Ego gratification. Some people get off by getting drunk and spending the next morning worshipping the porcelin god, some by further rejecting what they know to be true, just because they can't make someone else see it too.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

"No one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

~~--~~Outward Change Begins Within~~--~~

[edit on 28-10-2009 by LightBenderKev]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

Cheers LightBenderKev, I had a friend back in school he was called SpoonbenderMike, any relation?

Nice reply though mate, I'm glad I started this thread now and got so many excellent replies.

Its a funny old game isnt it, we all think we are different and individuals, but as you get older you tend to see the same "type" of person over and over. You grew up with one personality, worked with another and then you carry on through life and you see exactly the same traits in other people, its like there only 5 or 6 types of people on earth, its just that we look different.

I agree with your point though that we all need to work together, but I think also that can back fire a bit as then as a group all doing the same thing, you can easily become managed.

I think the best strategy is to be normal every day Jack, but in your mind you know whats going on, and you quietly go about your business, and when the chance arrives, you do not play ball, but walk away and nobody will know any different.

I wouldnt have minded a few more flags though guys.

Cheeky as hell I am

[edit on 28/10/09 by multichild]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'm tempted to agree with you, but with a realigned perception, I can now honestly admit, that I only see DIFFERENT DEGREES of myself in other people, and THIS is what determines if I "like" them, or not.

The trick is to forget about whether you want to take the time to get to know them to see if they have any value to you. Value to you indicates Ego Gratification. Who does the Ego work for? You? The ones you love?

"Pride never helps. It always hurts."

Having said that, it is a pleasure to connect with the other potentials out here, so, I think it's almost about time to get to it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i can think for myself.

id like that to be permanent.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
Im interested to know what people on this site do or what they have done that sets you appart from the sheeple

Well for one thing we keep our pie hole shut tight about tactics on this site because it's crawling with spooks and masons who think they will be on top of the food chain.

They had a chance to build a great society and what do they do, they go nuts on some power trip against THE PEOPLE.

Those underground bases sure are cold and dark when the reactors fail.

It didn't have to be this way, THEY CHOSE THIS PATH. BRING IT ON, right georgy?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I can assure you, that if what you describe was the case, there would be no internet for us to indicte them with.

You need to ask yourself, how the internet serves the world elite, when all it has done has created a massive "awakening" in people who don't conform their views to the world control grid. Some alleged Illuminati Insiders have also claimed that they have provided, "we the people", the tools to figure out what they're game is, and how to wake up from it.

The tools I allude to, exist.

Hear these words~~--~~if I was any kind of threat to the Big Event, I wouldn't be here responding to this post right now.

The reality of these statements will strike SOME people as completely ironic soon. I hope the understanding continues from there.

This is the most LIKELY place for a REAL mass awakening to find genesis, do you realize that? Prepare yourself!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

We have a hell of a lot of American engineers who had their jobs outsourced by the non-representing representatives sucking off the tit of corporation lobbyists.

If the EVENT happens, remember the internet is nothing more than a protocol. It can be sent over anything. Wires, light, ground waves (very hard to get a bearing on the transmitter), and ionospheric bounce. It may take a while to start up, but as long as we still have a ubiquitous IP packet standards still encoded on the chips in the post nuclear world scrap heap, there will be an internet. It may take a while to start up, but every ham geek in humanity still knows how to make a transmitter.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry. I didn't make myself clear enough for you to follow me.

I suppose what I was asking, was, seeing as the internet is helping to massively expose the "false flag terror" operations of the world's political and ruling elite, how do you feature them not releasing Internet 2 yet?

Or making the final assault?

Do you believe they are not in full weaponized capability to do so?

Would this not indicate, that somewhere, someone(or something) is waiting for something to happen, and that all those other things appear to be "worst case contingency plans"?

You seem to have some anger in your replies. I hope this is not indicative of your heart also. Anger serves only one function in this cycle.

Negative energy. Of which, the world is already in abundance.

I put forth the notion, my fellow light benders, that:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Not devaluing those lost in the illusion as sheeple because in all likelihood event the "awake" are still "sheeple" in some way.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

My 2 cents - yes, sheeple is a derogatory term, however I believe it is worthy in that they are choosing ignorance over knowledge, at least on a subconscious level. How do I know this? Well they are the ones who bitch about life all week but do nothing to change things in their or others' lives, as long as they have enough money to get smashed on a Friday night. They are aware something is wrong in the world but choose not to educate themselves as to what can be done to correct/better things. I once met a guy who worked stacking shelves in a glue factory for 22 years like this. Bitch all week, go the pub, get drunk, bitch all night. Did he ever once take steps to improve his or others' situation? No.

They have accepted that their fate is the 9-5, the rat race, the grind. They have been taught that this is the best they can do, and their reward will be weekends off, 4 weeks holidays pa. and a modest pension at 70.

I myself was a sheeple until early this year. However I've always had a thirst for knowledge, and a deep suspicion of the US authorities. One only has to take even a cursory glance at the world to know all is not well. Ever since I saw Madeleine Albright's comment that a million innocent Iraqi civilian deaths, a direct cause of US sanctions, was "a price worth paying" I knew I couldn't carry on pretending everything was ok in my little world. There was also the Vietnam vet (can't remember his name) who wondered why no-one was rioting in the street at all the outrages, like they did in his day.

So what makes me different now? Well I took steps to get me out of the 9-5 for a start. I bought 6 properties without using any of my own money (yes it is possible) that generate enough cashflow that I no longer need to work a day job. I have read extensively since to educate myself, especially in the sciences, politics and world power structures. This was an extremely transformative process that I think many of you guys will know, aka awakening.

I also left the UK, where I am from. I have watched the UK deteriorate over the last 15yrs to the point where I am embarrassed of my country. So I now live in Spain, where at least the sun shines! I have also travelled extensively, something I believe gives a unique education and everyone should do. You gain understanding for your fellow man.

So I no longer pay tax (well at least most of them) to the state. When you have knowledge you are empowered to make better decisions.

I am now at the point where I would like to contribute to the future of humanity and have thought long and hard about how to do this. I am now studying film-making - so I can spread the word and help enlighten the masses on important topics. I once thought that the masses were apathetic, and like the Vietnam vet that they wouldn't awaken if you slapped the truth round their chops like a big wet fish, but recent events are showing that the PTB can only push us so far. I hope that if enough of us awaken, we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We must.

So to answer the original question, I believe what sets us apart from the sheeple are that we are willing to listen to information with an open, enquiring mind, and to use that info in order to better themselves, and hopefully those around them.

Peace

ps. if anyone else has any ideas as to what I can do with my life now please let me know!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Not devaluing those lost in the illusion as sheeple because in all likelihood event the "awake" are still "sheeple" in some way.

now this is what the dude was talking about when (w)he casually mentioned the brevity thing...

short sweet and to the point.

just like bowling!

on that note....

~~~---~~~Outward Change Begins Within~~~---~~~

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

My ability to type appart like this apart.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Nice post.

You can take a lot of credit from knowing that your post was the only waste of time post in this entire thread.

Congratulations muppet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join