It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sets you appart from the sheeple?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The sheeple are at the mercy of the elite.
They know it and I know it.
However they know nothing of free energy, the UFO and the Tesla
conspiracy that continues to have them at the mercy of energy cartels.
And Obama was requested to open the doors to the Tesla engineering
documents by email without genuine interest in response.

"The discoveries in question---the very existence of which are
categorically denied by establishment and corporate scientists---
are such things as........
- flying saucers and electro-propulsion
- "free" or "environmental" energy discoveries
- alternative "ether" physics and science
- Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity"
lyne4lyne.tripod.com...

From Tesla's own writings his tower would be of two Niagara Falls.
We get no explanation but we get "where is his input power ?"
He made many more efficient generators not quite up to millions
but enough to be suppressed.

ED: This will get your group's interest. Ask if the knew that most
or the world's wealth is in the hands of the 13 families of the
Illuminati. No way did they hear of Illuminati. They own all
of Tesla's meaningful possessions since 1943 when the FBI took
every note and lab and said he was broke when he wasn't.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 10/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some posters say that knowing changes nothing...well it depends.
When in the begining of his pontificate at the end of the seventies John Paul II came to Poland
just a few words of him was enough to catalyse the first really big peacefull movement in the soviet block. The Solidarnosc movement exploded- nearly 10 milions of peoples of many diffrent points of view unified by their desperate desire for freedom...
Now the system here is getting more and more rotten but the beginning was briliant. If something similar will happen sometime somewhere dont let "them" kidnap your protest!!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky
If something similar will happen sometime somewhere dont let "them" kidnap your protest!!

The people have no power anymore in the west. Americans are totally isolated individuals, and are mostly useless then, just playing sports and watching soaps.

The ptb, have too many techs not to control the outcome of anything happening.

I doubt anyone in america for instance will do anything.

Apathy all round for the west, and you can see it in your country.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

I couldn't help but give you a star, for your seeming opposition to the term you mention (I despise it so much I won't even mention it) AND for your questioning the self-righteousness of those who like to use it.

I seem to be in a drive-by-post mood lately - seeing that discussion (= actual exchange of opinions, as opposed to parallel monologues) has gone downhill in the last year or thereabouts - so I'll only add this: comparing oneself to others, and vice versa, is the absolute worst thing anyone can do. It's always a dead-end street, paved with distorting mirrors, and it leads nowhere but downwards.

My two euros' worth.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What makes me different?

I read, all the time, about everything.

I don't normally watch MSM, and when I do, I don't believe it.

I question everything.

I'm willing to look at outlandish theories and do investigation instead of dismissing them out of hand.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
comparing oneself to others, and vice versa, is the absolute worst thing anyone can do. It's always a dead-end street, paved with distorting mirrors, and it leads nowhere but downwards.

But one thing i can say with confidence, i have never committed a crime, or done anything to anyone. That makes me unique in this world of scum.

So there is something i can say that seperates me from most of the scum.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not being a sheeple basically means to question everything. And by everything I mean everything you can even think of questioning, do it. That includes yourself, your moral values and point of view, what's being fed to you from tv, in school, and also on websites like these etc.. And beyond that, you should also always ask the why.. Not only the how..

[edit on 25-10-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I am not sure how this relates to my post. (I really don't.)
But I will reiterate: comparing oneself to others is the fastest road downhill.
Not only that, it's also totally useless because you can only judge by what seems to be visible on the outside (in most cases less than 30% of what there is that makes up the integrality of a person and his or her life).

And since I also seem to be in a quoting mood today (which is most unusual for me, I must be coming down with the plague or something), I'll add something a wise Frenchman (I think) said once:

"Every single human being - each and every one of us - has done at least one thing in his lifetime for which he would deserve to be hanged."

How true.
I'll only add: and oftentimes s/he doesn't even know it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well said, OldDragger!

And by not denigrating others you and the likes of you are actually doing anyone's best to keep - or (re)make - this world decent and worthy of effort.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am sheeple, you are sheeple, we are sheeple. People who are so smug and arrogant to think they have this wonderful, superior insight need to get over themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What makes me different?

I question authority.

I question societal and cultural norms.

I question the actions of corporations.

I refuse to fill my body with garbage food-like substances.

I refuse to obey any law that goes against my conscience.

I stand up for what I believe to be truth, to the point of being labeled antisocial, crazy, insane or worse.

Sheeple are the masses. I think it serves them right to have a derogatory label. They perpetuate this mess through their lack of knowledge. It does nobody any good to enable these idiots by consent. I despise them all.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Was it in the "Fight Club" movie?: Its us who feed them, its us who protect them, its us who fix their toilets...or something to that meaning...
The point is- bloody french style revolution is not neccesary PEACEFULL protest! Its enough if enough peoples will stop what they do one day...It worked...well to some extend even in the barbarian red China remember Tian an men ??
The seed ow rebellion was sown, all we need is to wait, maybe long but even China will change one day.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
What makes me different?

Different from whom?
Let me rephrase that: from whom exactly?

To establish a "difference", the parameters of what is being compared must be very clear and precise.

How do you know what other people question or not?
How do you know their minds?

And of course, most importantly...

Sheeple are the masses.

... who preciselyare "the masses"?

An ocean of individuals only seems a "mass" to an undiscerning eye - which is what cost many a king his head...

From my point of view, "the masses" are little more than a rhetorical (and now largely obsolete) device that demagogues used to manipulate people into believing they are/were less than individuals - or at least powerless as individuals.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

Originally posted by unityemissions
What makes me different?

Different from whom?
Let me rephrase that: from whom exactly?

To establish a "difference", the parameters of what is being compared must be very clear and precise.

How do you know what other people question or not?
How do you know their minds?

And of course, most importantly...

Sheeple are the masses.

... who preciselyare "the masses"?

An ocean of individuals only seems a "mass" to an undiscerning eye - which is what cost many a king his head...

From my point of view, "the masses" are little more than a rhetorical (and now largely obsolete) device that demagogues used to manipulate people into believing they are/were less than individuals - or at least powerless as individuals.

Different from most people, exactly.

I know what people think in general from my 27 years of experience in observing and interacting with them.

Masses are the majority which huddle together, following their leaders like idiots. Mindless fools.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First of all I don't spell the word incorrectly like you all do.

It is Sheople meaning people acting like sheep and just following the herd.

Sheeple means sheep acting like people, which would be weird.

Guess why the word "Sheople" became "Sheeple".

*Hint* What is this post about?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
To ask the question of what makes one different is to alienate yourself from the rest of your species.
What makes us the same is more important.

A more accurate question,could be "What sets them, apart from the rest of us?".
In realizing the answer to that question, we may identify the problems we all face as a species.
So the next logical inquiry could be, "When are we going to do something about it?".

There in lie the conundrum.
Do we separate ourselves from others, or do we separate others from us?
Do we even need to make that distinction?
Couldn't it just be enough that we are all human?
Anyone's problem is all of our problem.

Just my humble opinion.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by reticledc]

[edit on 10/25/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Knowledge. Knowing when to fight and when to hide in plain sight. Knowing how to convince your enemy that you are their friend yet ever planning to exploit them to your own advantage. Knowing how to cause a division of mistrust among them so to defeat them. It's all about knowledge. The sheeple do as their told. They line up at clinics to receive the pretended flu vaccines. They believe everything the government tells them. They obey without question. They willingly accept higher taxes, global warming crap, and party politics propaganda. Those who are free know that trust is earned and proven and never 100% given. Those who are free know what that means and the cost that must be paid to preserve it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What really sets us apart? We're still using their banks, we're still registered in their grid through social security/insurance numbers (our full names are registered like products), we're still relying on their public services, and on and on.

How are we special? We're not. We don't have the guns, money, intelligence, armies, public influence, or any of the power. If us "awake" folk got together, we'd be propagandized against and labeled as criminals and terrorists so that any anti-NWO insurrection is stymied.

There needs to be a rebel and hero amongst the power elite for us little guys to stand a chance.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Even individuals in this site are sheeples, just because we are here discussing issues doesn't mean we are making a difference. Only individuals who stand up, which if you do you might get arrested and no one is ready to compromise their freedom. No one wants to be wire tapped for the rest of their lives, no one wants to be arrested with no charge for ever.

Being sheeples simply means not doing anything. Discussing issues are easy, I can do it all day, but doing something about it is the hard part. Many members have been in ATS for years and years, I want to ask those members what they have done to make a difference.

So what if someone reads ATS? So what if we have couple of more members, if we are passive, we are sheeples, we are being pushed around.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hi this was in a way exactly my point. I read and read threads on here everyday, but there just doesnt seem to be anyway of making a difference.

There is no way out, we all use banks, we have national id numbers, we use benefits wehn we need the, and I use the NHS, eat at mcdonalds (occasionally), buy stupid amount of toys at xmas for my kids, so even though I have been reading and watching video's from this site for years, im not different to the guy sitting next to me.

I suppose one difference is that you can see things building up before they occur. Maybe a war is on its way, the introduction of micro-chips, the swine flu vaccine, the taxes. But even though I can see them what can i do to not eventually take it all on.

I think the only way out is to have so much money that you decide for yourself where and what your doign every day and not by anybody else.

You can travel, see different cultures, shop any day of the week you want and not just saturdays, you can sit at home and not have to get on the work treadmill.

This thread maybe goes against the grain a little bit for this site, I dont care though I'm still here every day, but its worth seeing it from their point of view about people on this site, and why they dont care what we talk about, or do as nothng will happen anyway.

Thanks everybody

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join