It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sets you appart from the sheeple?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
For me it comes down to one thing... and one thing only.

9/11.

If you are still believing the official story... You, Yes you... are a Sleeping Sheep.

Once you realize that 9/11 was something different, then I consider you to be awake.... How awake you are depends on how much you really care about the truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I am definately not then if that is the test.

There is no question in my eyes about 9/11, it was an inside job to allow us to go to war to take up countries in the middle east.

Hasnt there been polls in the US about this subject, and its pretty much taken as fact that 9/11 was an inside job, or there are more people that believe it was, than dont.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
As I walk along, within the flock, behind a tree, beside a rock, one set of eyes, and then another, staring hungry at my brother.
Through sun and storm, in day and night, to our left and to our right,
and all the hoof beats raise the din, those staring eyes are fixed on him.
I see the ambush set fall, but I'm ignored when out I call.
My brother walks along and sees, those staring eyes are fixed, on me!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
sheeple are those that do not question

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

I know many people that think the Official Story is the truth, and any talk of an Inside Job or a cover up is ridiculous.

I don't care what the polls say.... We are still vastly outnumbered.

Then there are the types of people that don't care if it was a lie or not... Those people are worse than the sheep in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Being connected to the HIGHEST ETERNAL POWER basically, and being WILLING to except that what I was taught in life on earth was only a small percentage of what really is and we ALL MUST LOOK DEEPER INTO OURSELVES FOR THE ANSWERES. Sheeplez go with the flow and NEVER look outside of the box out of FEAR of CHANGE.

[edit on 10/26/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I dyed my wool pink and tangerine. I also had it straightened. I was really jealous of the black sheep, because they used to stand out from all the other sheep, but now I do too.

The black sheep have become really upset now, so we call them Emo sheep now.
I would also like to distance myself from all the "special" indigo sheep, or starsheeps as they like to be known. Just because I have a special colour does not imply I am Indigo.

Many Sheep have been abducted and go around bleeting about it afterwards. This has really, really set them apart from the others.

Some of us think there is a secret sheep organization called the illumiBAAty. They have a secret baa and they try and control what the flock does.

Someone crashed a crop duster into the twin barn. Most of us think it was a rival farmer, but there are a few that think our own farmer did it so he could build a tighter fence and send more of us to the slaughterhouse. They are not popular and this has set them apart from the rest of the sheep. I used to laugh at them until one of them asked me to explain why Shed 7 collapsed too. I told him "how do you expect to get your answer from me, a sheep, go ask the farmer!".

We were all really glad when a black sheep was elected as Sheepident. The Long line of White sheep Sheepidents have done nothing about our young being slaughtered and shipped overseas. I hope the new guy is good. Those that support the new guy are now seen as dumb hopeful sheep.

We have had a massive crisis in wool. The wool stores have been swapping and trading wool all over the place without thinking about it. People have been borrowing wool and selling it without even having any sheep. The Farmer has promised wool to all the big wig makers. A lot of sheep are really upset about this as it is going to cost them the wool of their backs and many have already lost a lot of the wool they have been growing. Some sheep have started having Tea at the trough to complain about this. Others are living in tents after being kicked out of the sheds for not being able to provide enough wool that the Farmer has promised to the Big Wig makers.

Some sheep noticed that every so often many farmers get together and talk about farming. So some of these sheep try and crash through the gates around the farmers house to let all the farmers know that some of us are not happy with how things are going. They usually set the sheep dogs out to control the sheep though, and sometimes sheep get hurt. I really admire some of those sheep.

So you can see there are all sorts of sheep.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I keep myself busy with basic and complex occult magick systems and apply them to my day to day life as much as possible. Because ov this I really can not relate to the humans around me, not even my own family. I observe and make necessary adjustments in accord to my own system ov behaviour.

This involves preparation ov certain agendas such as starting a political venture aimed at the occult and the set up ov magick teaching course. In other words I intend to not just rock the boat but build a new one.

I do hope that what some ov us strife for such as recognition to live our lives in accord to ones own perceptions without discrimination or being condemed as 'not living in the real world' will be acheived before humans become extinct.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I cannot set myself apart from anyone else as I posess very little knowledge of their paradigms, beliefs or ideals. I can only set myself apart from the person I used to be.

I very much dislike the use of the word "sheeple"; It's making a judgement without 1/100th of the variables necessary to even guess. Most often I see the word used to portray the mindset of someone with a differing opinion.

[edit on 26/10/09 by argentus]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here's what makes me different from the herd of other sheeple...

i already died twice before,
i'm diagnosed as schizophrenic...i have compulsive addictive behavior,
i breathe an incense laden atmosphere daily,
its always beer-thirty after noontime,
I'm allergic to eggs and flu cultures grown in egg...
i am no candidate for Organ Harvesting,
but shrewd enough to pass every test so as to avoid the
'Existance Erasure' of the self appointed elite aristocrats

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sheeplez go with the flow and NEVER look outside of the box out of FEAR of CHANGE.

Thats a very good answer, thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by multichild
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sheeplez go with the flow and NEVER look outside of the box out of FEAR of CHANGE.

Thats a very good answer, thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Critical Thought Process, Healthy Skepticism, and Thirst for more Knowledge!!

How's that?

I was always in trouble in Grade School, because I didn't believe what the teachers were teaching, unless they could show it to me in a book!

Even at 8 and 9, I knew enough to not believe everything I heard, just because the person saying it had some kind of perceived authority!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So have fun in the non sheeple Anti-NWO Club! Now you too can be really really special!

You know I was just thinking: there really needs to be a anti-NWO club but that anyone against the NWO idea of a global government whose aims are to destroy the national sovereignty of each nation just so they can control the world, should try to move invisibly vs being part of a team of some sort. Or not have a label for themselves. I would consider anyone anti NWO who were witnesses on the day of 911 and don't accept the official story handed out or anyone who has doubts about who killed JFK to be a non-sheeple even if they themselves wouldn't accept a label. (it's stupid since we are all individuals with differrent opinions)

But they wouldn't really be part of a anti NWO club just for not being for the official versions of things. Just ordinary people who live peacefully and concerned with the actions of those in established positions of power who seem to be able to get away with things that no normal person would ever be able to get away with.

Yes "Sheeple" makes anti-nwo people sound elitist, but it's not like the masses who always attack people for having alternative views on anything are innocent either.

My view of what sheeple are: anyone who ONLY listens to views that look like they are coming from an authoritive person of high status but who seem to not listen to anything coming from others of non-authoritive positions based on the perception that "only the expert knows best" position. Ie they'll assume that facts that can be proven with evidence or worked out by themselves using common sense but conflict with what the trusted authority says, is wrong. Even though it can be seen to be factual for anyone to see.

Sheeple are those who won't think for themselves and work things out on their own by checking to see if what is being said by 'trusted authority X' actually works out to be true for fear others will ridicule them (their peers) and they lose respect.
If an 'expert' told you 2+2 = 5, nobody who already understands how to count would just accept the claim on the face of it. But the 'sheeple' would because they won't want to count out, from fear they'll upset the hive of idiots that outnumber them.

For me Sheeple don't want to accept that there could ever be misleading authorities out to trick them or manipulate. Even though appeals to misleading authority tactics are used all the time and they are bombarded by it on a constant basis to dumb them down.

So those who are upset by the term please just see it as a word for those who come into any argument already close-minded without looking at the evidence because they like being part of a "conditioned-to-accept-only-popular-views" mob. The term refers more for those who won't use the brain they were given (at ALL) and the common sense to find out things. We can't expect them to be seen as 'thinking people' anymore. (this is why they say tv has an effect of dumbing you down and in a way can zombify a person when the brain accepts the garbage info, because unlike playing a musical instrument or a game of chess or something brainy, tv is a passive activity. Not to mention that it is a tool used by those who have control of the media to deliberately condition us to accept their views on anything rather than come up with our own one)

I'm against it when the term is overused however. It gets weaker and loses its meaning over time, giving the impression the one using it is perfect.

So back to the topic what makes you different from 'the others'? The one thing I see is that others are not interested in fighting against the march to weakening individual choice. There are those for example who are against eating GM food, wanting to only eat organic, those against chipping who will see it as a human rights issue warn others about privacy issues with rfid, whistleblowers, gunowners etc.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Snake Plisskin]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To conclude thus far then, a person who does not question or think for themselves, who will take any persons opinion in authority as gospel, an prefers to go with the flow rather than think for themselves, or do what they think is bets for themsslves, even if the other 99% are doing the other.

I also noticed that during this thread we didnt get any silly stupid answers, we got what I feel to be the real thinkers in the group, and from that some very, very good answers.

I wouldnt say Im all that person above, who do sometimes go with the flow, as I have young kids and its imprortant to me that my kids play with their friends, and make their own mind up like religion. But my kids do question my actions sometimes, and my opinions, so I guess there must be something I'm doing that makes them not listen verbatim to everything I tell them, but they do trust me enough when I say something to them that will stop them causing harm or to help them further their lives.

The game I think is to be covert with your actions, to think for yourself, but to not make a spectacle of yourself. I think the silent assassin the worst kind, and thats how you can hurt authority the most.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Can we please ban the term 'sheeple'?!

Lord Almighty, I do hate that word. Ugh. I can't believe I just typed it.

Let's come up with something else, like zombies, hypnotoads, anything but sheeple!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
How about 'people'.

We are all in the same boat, regardless of who we are.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Intereting.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild

Im interested to know what people on this site do or what they have done that sets you appart from the sheeple...

Well for starters, I don't use that particular word.

Then I look askance at those who do.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Great thread and interesting replies, great to see no trolls. I struggled for years with all the info I was reading but in the last years I followed my rules below and now experiencing much enlightment and happiness.

Dismiss nothing, discern everything
Switch off the TV and learn as much as you have time to do so
Never shy from your own view point, but ensure you can discuss with knowledge and an open mind
Not all will share your knowledge or view point so be patient you arrived others will also
Be as debt free as possible
Grow as much of your own food as possible
Meditate daily and ask for guidance from what makes you feel comfortable, the answers will come
Learn about physic protection
Ensure you have one personal creative ambition, work on it as much as possible
Network with others and do all you can to not to be in the rat race
reduce your dependence on all corporate entites
be the change in you that you want to see in the world

and finally remeber that its all about baby steps, you dont get anything for free, it takes time and it will involve sacrifice and you must be involved in your own desires.

I used to work in the city until just after 9/11 when I had a breakdown. I struggled for years with depression and unhappiness and got heavily involve in conspiracy theories and drugs, I couldnt keep a job and just felt there was no out from being a sheeple, I knew in my heart I was not but I continued to shop at Tesco, work in souless sales jobs with capitalist consumer led drones but I have step by step, slowly and with purpose changed my life.

I feel the most important lesson is to make the change in yourself, stop doing the run to Tescos, find local stores, farmers markets or grow your own, try to get a hobby that can generate income so you dont need to do the 9-5. DO all you can to get what you need to be part of a community and not dependent on debt, slave wage or the matrix.

Also, and your already doing it, get on websites, get involved with consumer issues, campaign to your MP's and dont support the industries that control us, TV media, fast food, newspapers, ignore advertising and clear your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join