It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sets you appart from the sheeple?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am on this site every day, 7 days a week, reading all sorts of different posts.

Very often I see references to the term 'sheeple', and their stupidness for falling for all that the NWO executives shovel down our throat through various forms.

I also read how we should fight against these NWO agenda's and try and become a sort of illuminati ourselves, as we know from our reasearch and experience that we have knowledge that others do not have, that makes us more prepared day to day to survive the worst.

Im interested to know what people on this site do or what they have done that sets you appart from the sheeple, as once I leave this site and start back doing the weekly shop at Tesco's, joining the rat run on the M4 Motorway to Cardiff, then see all my work colleagues, and in honesty I see everyone doing the same as me, even though I would say that I am now quite aware of what is going on, and what the agenda is, and the tricks they use on people every day to keep us good servants.

Some peoples answer may in fact help others out, in their quest to overcome the NWO agenda.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Being open minded enough to come to ATS to begin with is a good marker for separation!
Deny Ignorance

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
By not following popular misdirection, and panic, or believing that the "Government is here to help!" Would be good starters to show your not one of the sheeple!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes but what Im trying to say is that although i visit the visit the site, and buy the books that come into the threads, watch the video's and comment on other peoples threads, when monday morning arrives, what makes me different from everybody else.

As an individual, you have pretty much no influence over day to day issues that you realise are agendas set by others in power.

Thanks for the interest

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here's what i do.
I don't use silly expressions like "sheeple". I don't say "awake". I don't say "The Truth". Really a secret handshake would be much cooler!
All you are doing is joining a club, the Big Anti-NWO club!
So who cares? I sure don't! BUT, I do find the arrogant use of terms like "sheeple" annoying. as with all denigrating terms used on your fellow human beings, all it does is dehumanize and degrade.
So have fun in the non sheeple Anti-NWO Club! Now you too can be really really special!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I believe then we would just be puppets that can see the strings.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

I think that I am separate from the general population because I question things. I was raised by intelligent parents not to simply accept what others put to me, but to check and decide for myself.

I investigate, I trust my instincts and follow their lead.

I believe the majority of people are distracted by shiny things and loud noises, so much so that they can't bear to allow something of immense importance to drag them away or investigate something they think might make them feel uncomfortable or threatened.

Ignorance is bliss, in their case.

I'm not a big believer in the NWO theories. But I believe this question is relevant to a lot in life, from politics to religion to alien existence...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

People that refer to others as 'sheeple' need to have a word with themselves. It's derogatory, insulting and dismissive. Only folk with a lack of self-awareness and imagination are able to throw this term around. It's a lazy way to dismiss different opinions.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
So have fun in the non sheeple Anti-NWO Club! Now you too can be really really special!

We are here to live our own lifes, not anyone elses. Thats what sets us apart from most.

No one has any chance of stopping the nwo, its something going on for alot longer than your life, so how can you stop it.

We just come here and talk about what the news says,a nd things liek that and are more open to anti government things than most.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What sets us apart? I will tell you what sets me apart, I obviously cannot speak for anyone else. I would say first and foremost is having an Open Mind. Secondly, having a Curiosity about all hidden things. Thirdly, having studied the Occult, and knowing what TPTB/NWO knows. There are probably more, but these are the ones I can think of right off.

A lot of people say one who have these traits, and considers themselves to be of a higher knowledge are on a superiority trip. this is not really true for me, it actually makes me sad that everyone doesn't know what I know. I feel compelled to tell people what I know, but sadly, most turn a deaf ear to anything that shakes their comfortable place in life, or their faith in religious dogma.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks Kadinsky,

I also find the term hurtful. Some of my friends who are very nice people, do not care in honesty what happens day to day, thy just live for that moment, and live for their kids and do the best they can for them.

I do question a lot, I even chuckle sometimes as politics and the show that goes on.

But I will say it isnt all bad, I enjoy what I have, as I work hard for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

What sets you appart from the sheeple?

I have a "one of a kind" matching Jacket and sunglasses that I had made for me in Pakistan.. that definitely sets me apart.

Id bet the rest of the Sheeple would love to be this unique.. Its all in vain though

link   

[edit on 24/10/09 by Dermo]

link   
A triple post?

This is what comes of trying to be a smart ass

[edit on 24/10/09 by Dermo]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
Im interested to know what people on this site do or what they have done that sets you appart from the sheeple, as once I leave this site and start back doing the weekly shop at Tesco's, joining the rat run on the M4 Motorway to Cardiff, then see all my work colleagues, and in honesty I see everyone doing the same as me, even though I would say that I am now quite aware of what is going on, and what the agenda is, and the tricks they use on people every day to keep us good servants.

Some peoples answer may in fact help others out, in their quest to overcome the NWO agenda.

Sometimes its hard to set yourself apart from the sheeple. The only way to really separate yourself is to show your true colors, or lack there of. Sometimes you have to be a black sheep and give the heard a gentle nudge to loosen the shepard's grip...

Of course, being the black sheep can mean sticking out of the crowd... That could lead you to be pretty susceptible to a wolf attack... wait..what were we talking about again?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
rebelling and questioning all authorities since my preschool age. But mostly mostly the "training" in not trusting the official propaganda the ones in power spoon feed us in my youth in the communist Poland.
Thank you uncle Lenin )

[edit on 24-10-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A sheeple has never heard of fema, NWO NAU, Martial law, etc etc, Sheeple do what there told, they drink tap water, they get the h1n1 vaccine, they think they live in a perfect world

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba

Of course, being the black sheep can mean sticking out of the crowd... That could lead you to be pretty susceptible to a wolf attack

I think thats a good analogy.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
By assuming that what any politician says is a lie, or at best a half truth.
And the same goes for any news media.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
People who use the term are merely members of a different flock and are not truly above the ones they are disparaging.

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join