It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated childrens flu shot propaganda...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
www.flu.gov...

This is on the Flu.gov site, and I found it very disturbing to say the least. The H1N1 scam is all propaganda and we are all being duped by a very evil that is in this world. Medical fascism taking over our health. Who would have thought.

So Jim Henson Co. is now the arm of children government propaganda now... I wonder if he is rolling over in his grave. Lot's of those kids will be joining him now due to deadly reactions to the vaccines.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Sid the Science Kid Gets a Flu Shot

Here's the video, I went and found it on YouTube for this thread.

While I have my own thoughts on the process of all of this I find it sickening that they would put something like this in the form of a children's cartoon.

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

[edit on 24-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
oooooo o oooooo man that gave me chills... someone needs to make a part two, about when the other shoes drops.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Here's the video, I went and found it on YouTube for this thread.

While I have my own thoughts on the process of all of this I find it sickening that they would put something like this in the form of a children's cartoon.

Thanks for digging that up. This whole H1N1 scam is frightening. I am aware of the Baxter connection with the patent being filed over a year before the release. The fact Baxter released HIV contaminated Factor 8 back in the 80's infecting people knowingly. Then the accidental H5N1 release in February of this year... not to mention that Donald Rumsfeld is involved in this as much as he was in the 1976 outbreak that started on a US military base.

The rabbit hole goes deep... it stinks and I simply don't trust mass murder.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That was one of the creepiest things that I have encountered lately

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What a horribly disturbing video.

Comrade Sid and his "Multicultural" Friends are all for Comrade Obama's erosion of freedoms. Don't you love government funded TV?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just very messed up. why make a video to affect a childs opinion on something like the flu shot, when a child plays no part in actually deciding on getting it or not. i can only guess at there reasons for making this and there not good

top topics

join