It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Government Documentary Evidence ~ John Greenewald Junior.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Excellent thread and great work compiling all this info. Hours after initially opening the thread and now my eyes are burning and my head is spinning...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies -this is an interesting clip dealing with government UFO documents such as the Bolender memo and is taken from the excellent 1979 documentary film 'UFOs are real':

UFOs Are Real (1979) -- Government Files

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA) :

The documents listed on this page were located in response to the numerous requests received by NSA on the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO). In 1980, NSA was involved in Civil Action No. 80-1562, "Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. National Security Agency". Documents related to that ligitation are marked with "*". "XXXXX" has been inserted in a title if a portion of the title has been deleted prior to release. To select a document click on the document title, and wait for the PDF version to be downloaded to your local viewer. Approximate file sizes are given after each selection for user convenience.

Link
www.ufoalert.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Air Intelligence Division Study - Directorate of Intelligence and Office of Naval Intelligence (pdf).

100-203-79 - April 28, 1949, Top Secret "Evaluation of Flying Object Incidents"

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Lawrence Fawcett's presentation about government UFO documentary evidence.

Lawrence Fawcett, a UFO investigator for twenty years, has held memberships in the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) and the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO) and has also served as the Early Warning coordinator in New England for the Air Force-sponsored "Condon Committee" UFO study. He is on the National Board of Directors for the Center for UFO studies (CUFOS) and is the assistant director and chief investigator for Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS). This startling presentation is based on his best-selling book, CLEAR INTENT and digs deep into the U.S. Government Cover-Up of UFOs

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The Minot Air force Base UFO incident 1968

LCF personnel sited UFO - Appeard to land:

Document

What we have, then, was a group of sightings made by men on the ground, at the missile sites scattered around the base. There was radar sightings from ground and weather's radar. There were visual sightings from the crew of the B-52, and an airborne radar sighting where the target traveled at 3,000 miles per hour. Scope photographs were taken. There were sightings made by S.Sgt. Bond the FSC at Nov. Flight, S.Sgt. Smith at Oscar-1, Julelt, and Mike Flight Team and a number of men in widely scattered locations. The object landed at location AA-43 and the entire observation lasted for 45 minutes. Fourteen other people in separate locations also reported the UFO.

The Minot AFB B-52 UFO Incident.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As well experiencing highly unusual (and unexplained) UFO activity in 1968 and 1967 - Minot Air Force Base also had another very strange radar/visual UFO incident in 1966.

Intrusion at Minot Air Force Base, 1966

Government document:

One of many classified reports that slipped through the cracks occurred at Minot Air Force Base, in North Dakota, on August 24, 1966. That night, an airman radioed to the base about a multicolored light, very high in the sky. A team went to the location, confirmed the original unknown, then saw a second, white object pass in front of clouds. The base radar tracked the object, which was as high as 100,000 feet (almost twenty miles). The object rose and descended several times; each time it descended, an air force officer in charge of a missile crew found his radio transmission interrupted by static, even though he was sixty feet below the ground. The object eventually descended to ground level ten to fifteen miles south of the area. The Air Force sent a strike team to check. Apparently, they saw the object either on the ground or hovering very low. According to the official report:

“When the team was about ten miles from the landing site, static disrupted radio contact with them. Five to eight minutes later, the glow diminished, and the UFO took off. Another UFO was visually sighted and confirmed by radar. The one that was first sighted passed beneath the second. Radar also confirmed this. The first made for altitude toward the north, and the second seemed to disappear with the glow of red.”

The incident lasted nearly four hours and was confirmed by three different missile sites.

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sheridan County Sheriff Discloses Close Encounter - Sheridan County, North Dakota, Oct 7th, 2003.

Official Documents.

Document One

Document Two

"On 07-10-03 at approximately 2300 hours, my wife Kelly went outside on our back deck to have a cigarette. While she was looking up into the southeastern sky, she noticed a small formation of three or four stars. ... One of the stars shot straight down and stopped. A series of red lights came on, and the object started moving in a northwest direction. She yelled for me to get out there, and when I got outside I saw what I first believed to be an aircraft, except the red, white, and green lights were in a vertical formation, not horizontal. ... I now noticed that the speed of this object was relatively slow. I listened, and heard a muffled sound much like a jet aircraft makes. The object got closer, and I estimated it to be about 1,000 feet in the air. ... It was just light enough to make out a silhouette. The object was longer from top to bottom than it was from front to back. It had depth to it, and if I were to associate a shape to it, I would say diamond-shaped.

"The craft had two small, red lights on the front of it, and two small, red lights on the rear about in the center of it. When it got closer, I noticed several larger windows that projected light from inside the craft. ... There were three larger red and green lights running vertically along the front edge of the craft. I was trying to pay attention to as many details as I could, and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that the speed was so slow and the muffled jet engine sound did not match and the sound was farther behind the craft. ... I also estimated this craft to be around 100 feet long and approximately 200 feet high. It was moving too slowly for its size. The sky was lighter in the west, and I was hoping that when it got in a position that the sky was lighter, I would be able to tell what it was. ... As the craft got to this position, I noticed the diamond-shape of this craft, and that it was not flat, but did have some depth to it. We had been watching it for approximately 30 seconds. I knew it was right over my deputy's house, so I ran inside and called him. ."

Link

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Three USAF Policemen witness UFO over Chicago's O Hare airport - 1952

June 29, 1952; O'Hare Airport, Chicago, Illinois.

5:45-6:30 p.m. (CDT).

3 USAF air policemen, 83rd Air Base Sq, Air Police Detachment, S/Sgt. Lopez, A/1c Weber, and A/3c Korkowski, saw a bright silver, smooth surfaced, flat oval 30 ft object at about 500 to­1,000 ft height about 2-3 miles away reflecting sunlight surrounded by a blue circle of haze for the first 20-25 mins, hovering, appeared between radio towers for stations WGN and WBBN 7 miles away to the WSW at about 2° elevation and to the left and S of the setting sun, then move very fast to the right and left, and up and down relative to the radio towers, moving almost instantaneously and much faster than any jet fighter. Object rocked on its longitudinal axis, appeared oval when oriented vertically, thin and difficult to see when horizontal.
Object receded at high speed then disappeared like shutting off a light. No trail, no noise. Independently witnessed by Chicago firemen several miles away.

Link

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've been following this kid's site for the last ten years or so. It is true he has amassed a great deal of FOI documents but there is no smoking gun here. Anything that may have been worthy of reading has been blacked out.

It's about the same as the 'newly' released document by the other governments of the world. Nothing of any real substance. Reports of unidentified blurry lights that did either this or that.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
It is true he has amassed a great deal of FOI documents but there is no smoking gun here.

Ratcals -did you read the title of the thread?

It says government documentary 'evidence' not government documentary 'proof'.

Originally posted by ratcals
Nothing of any real substance. Reports of unidentified blurry lights that did either this or that.

Have a read through some of the documents posted on this thread - there's an awful lot more being described than just 'blurry lights'.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Bluebook file on Flatwood's Monster incident:

Bluebook file - Flatwood's monster (pdf)

Thread

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
More documents on the 1966 Minot AFB incident:

In August of 1966 UFOs were spotted near minuteman missile launch facilities (3 separate silos) located at or near Carpio and Grano North Dakota, under the administration of the 862nd Combat Support Group (SAC) Minot AF.

Not only were the UFOs spotted by the personnel of the missile silos, they were tracked by radar; Additionally, the UFOs, according to witnesses "affected radio transmissions," which became more severe when the UFOs were in closer proximity to the launch facilities (silos). During this incident one of the UFOs was reported to "land."

Immediately measures were taken: AN F-106 Interceptor was launched; additionally, an airborne KC-135 was diverted to scan the area. On the ground a strike team was dispatched to the area of the reported landing.

One of the witnesses, a site activation team member made of a drawing of the object which resembled a "classic flying saucer shape:

Link

edit on 26-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Letter of commendation for Major Donald Keyhoe from Pentagon/USAF spokesperson Albert Chop who describes him as 'a responsible and accurate reporter' - there's also some very interesting (and unexplained) UFO incidents listed on the 'Chop Clearance list'.

The Chop Clearance List

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Some extremely interesting reading (and government UFO documents) from Timothy Good's 'Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence':

Link

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
'UFO Government Cover up' - George Knapp discusses CIA and FBI government documents

www.metacafe.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Great interview with John Greenewald Junior discussing U.S. Government UFO documentation and the Tehran incident from 1976.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Shag Harbour Police UFO Report - 7th October, 1967.

Full

UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
U.S. Department of Defense document:

Peruvian Air Force pilot shoots at UFO.

Document

Commander with the Peruvian Air Force (FAP), Ret. Specialization as an Air Force fighter jet pilot. In 1980, while a FAP Lieutenant, he encountered a UFO while flying his SU-22 "SUKOI" jet over the La Joya Military Base. He fired at the object, strafing it with sixty-four 30mm rounds, but the UFO remained unaffected.

A US Department of Defense document for the CIA and the NSA, titled “UFO Sighted in Peru,” describes the incident. “The Peruvian Air Force tried to intercept and destroy the UFO, but without success," it states, adding that the vehicle’s origin remains unknown. CMDT Santa Maris is currently a Flight Safety and Accident Prevention Consultant for the airline industry.

Thread

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
JOHN GREENEWALDE JR power to the people!

a great insightful vid. i have been a fan of the black vault
for many years and its great to finally see the face behind this
incredible archive.this man deserves a standing ovation.

he proves without a doubt that government know a hell of a lot
more about the UFO phenomenon than they admit.

not that us ATS'rs did not already know this. S & F

on a side note to the thread "the UFO forum is becoming a fail"
i hope they moved on to more suitable site as i see it getting
better hell even i have stepped my game up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join