It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
XConference - John Greenewald Jr. - The Black Vault's Quest for Truth
For nearly 9 years, John Greenewald, Jr. has been exploring the archives of the U.S. Government for undeniable proof of the UFO Phenomenon. In those nine years, he has created the largest online archive anywhere in the world. Join John as he sifts through the mounds of Government documents and see the most fascinating results.
UFO visualy correllated by pilot and ground radar for 49 minutes
49 MINUTES RADAR VISUAL UFO OBSERVATION, 1955:
The report is quite spectacular.
It is a copy of a preliminary report of the Pepperell AFB, Newfoundland UFO sighting.
The authors are aware of the importance of the sighting: they acknowledge that there are radar/visual sightings "from time to time," but this one lasted 49 minutes.
Also, the pilot and the ground radar operator communicated in real time what the manoeuvers of the objects were and the concordance is established "exactly."
Document discussing several UFO incidents in the vicinity of the A.E.C (Atomic Energy Commission) at Los Alamos, New Mexico
TO: DIRECTOR, FBI DATE: January 31, 1949
FROM: SAC, SAN ANTONIO
SUBJECT: PROTECTION OF VITAL INSTALLATIONS
...During the past two months various sightings of unexplained phenomena have been reported in the vicinity of the A.E.C [Atomic Energy Commission] at Los Alamos, New Mexico, where these phenomena now appear to be concentrated. During December 1948 on the 5th, 6th, 8th, 13, 14th, 20th and 25th sightings of unexplained phenomena were made near Los Alamos by Special Agents of the Office of Special Investigation; Airline Pilots; Military Pilots; Los Alamos Security Inspectors, and private citizens. On January 6, 1949, another similar object was sighted in the same area.
UFO Observed By Pilots Making 90 Degree Turn ~ September 10, 1951
Lt. Rogers followed the object in a diving turn to the left descending to an altitude of about 16,000 fet with the object about 8,000 feet below and to the right of the aircraft. Thereafter he tried to keep a course paralleling, but above, that of the object.
As soon as Major Ballard completed his radio report he was notified of the strange object. Both watched it make a 90 degree turn to the left and kept it under observation together while it covered approximately 20 miles before it disappeared out to sea.
On the same date a radar station at Ft. Monmouth reported two targets that were unidentified, traveling over 700 mph, and giving returns that could not be explained as being equipment malfunction, anomalous propagation, or anything but an actual target as described in the attached report.
USAF Document describing unknown object 'making crater' in Swedish lake:
CIA report Flying Saucers over Belgian Congo Uranium mines
Multiple Radar and Visual Sighting of two UFOs -US army.Panama, 1958
A stunning declassified document: This is a cable from the US Embassy in Kuwait discussing the details and particulars of several quite spectacular UFO sightings and incidents in Kuwait in 1979, including the traditionnal unexplained shutdown of electrical equipment which worked fine again after the UFO's departure.
The report proves that there are similarities between UFO events over Noth America and different places of the globe, and that in Kuwait, the governement like most government do, took interest in the events and investigated them, eliminating prosaic explanations like spy planes, but remaining reluctant to name the UFO "extra terrestrial crafts."
Title: UFO SIGHTINGS CAUSE SECURITY CONCERN IN KUWAIT
To: Secretary of State, various American Embassies, Secretary of Defense, and other agencies and officals
Author: American Embassy, Kuwait
Date: January 29 (?) 1979
Length: 2 page
Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Id just like to hear that one story thats soooo solid that nobody can deny it and that it then paves the way to absolute TRUTH.
THE TEHERAN 1976 CASE:
A declassified document related to the famous Teheran UFO and jet fighter encounter in 1976.
This is a capital case, acknowleged by a US intelligence agency, where a UFO encountered an aircraft, and reacted in a superior ant intelligent manner to the aircraft's interception attempt by shutting down temporarily the aircraft's weapons system.
The DIA evaluation termed this "An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon." The analysis called the UFO performance "awesome," noting that the objects displayed "an inordinate amount of maneuverability."
Title: DIA Defense Information Evaluation Report IR No. 6846013976
Author: Major Roland B. Evans, USAF, Military Capability Analyst.
Date: September 22, 1976
Length: 5 pages.
Classification: Top secret, Declassified
Originally posted by converge
Regarding the documents, I think it's important to underline that what all this information proves is that the Government is and has been interested in UFOs, despite their public statements.
However, although clearly the Government is interested in the phenomenon and has information about it that it doesn't acknowledge, it doesn't mean they know what the hell is going on.
"Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense...".
Former CIA Director Vice Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, signed statement to Congress, August 22, 1960.
Title: ALMA-ATA PATROLMEN REPORT UFO SIGHTING.
Origin: CIA, from TASS Agency report.
To: Numerous recipients including PSY OP
Date: April 19, 1991
Length: 1 page among at least 93 pages.
“You might also consider it advisable to add that should the Flying Saucer actually make a landing on Canadian territory, the nearest RCAF Command should be advised immediately by telegram… Maybe we had better talk over this when you have thought it over.”
A.J.G. Langley, Defense Research Board Director of Scientific Intelligence -April 19, 1950.
"25 yards in diameter, gold or silver in color with blue light on top, hole in middle, and red light on bottom"
* DOD, USAF, and CIA document reveal that during October, November, and December of 1975, reliable military personnel repeatedly sighted unconventional aerial objects in the vicinity of nuclear-weapons storage areas, aircraft alert areas and nuclear-missile control facilities at Loring Air Force Base, Maine; Wurtsmith AFB Michigan; Malstrom AFB, Montana; Minot AFB, North Dakota; and Canadian Air Forces Station, Ontario. Many of the sightings were confirmed by radar. At Loring AFB, the interloper "demonstrated a clear intent on the weapons storage areas."
* The incidents drew the attention of the CIA, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the Secretary of Defense. Though the Air Force informed the public and the press that individual sightings were isolated incidents, an Air Force document says that "Security Option III was implemented and that security measures were coordinated with fifteen (15) Air Force bases from Guam to Newfoundland. Another AF document reveals that the Air Force conducted an investigation into the incidents but found no explanation for their occurrence.
* It appears Air Force "security measures" provided no protection against the "invasion." One month later, on January 21, 1976, UFOs "25 yards in diameter, gold or silver in color with blue light on top, hole in middle, and red light on bottom" were observed "near the flight line of Cannon AFB, N.M." Ten days later, on January 31, a UFO was observed "over the ammo storage area" at Fort Richie, Maryland.
* From 1948 through 1950, an FBI document reveals, UFOs were sighted by "persons whose reliability is not questioned, "near highly sensitive military and government installations, including nuclear weapons design, construction, testing and stockpiling sites. Security officials were greatly alarmed by these incidents."
* A CIA document reveals that in 1952 "sighting of unexplained objects at great altitudes and traveling at high speeds" were reported in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations and posed a threat to national security.
HEADQUARTERS FOURTH AIR FORCE
Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff, A-2
Hamilton Field, California
27 August 1947
SUBJECT: Flying Disc
TO: Headquarters, Sixth Army, San Francisco, California.
1. Following is extract from the Weekly Intelligence Summary, Air Transport Command, Washington 25, D.C., dated 20 August 1947, Copy No. 120, Article I, pg 1:
"FLYING OBJECTS IN GUAM": Unidentified flying objects have been observed by three American enlisted men of the 147th Air-
ways and Air Communications Service Squadron at Harmon Field,
Guam.The men report that at 1040 hours on 14 August 1947 the
two objects, which they describe as small, crescent shaped and
traveling at a speed twice that of a fighter plane, passed over
them on a zig-zag course in a westerly direction at an approxi-
mate altitude of twelve hundred feet.The objects disappeared
into clouds and a few seconds later a similar object possible
one of those previously observed, emerged from the clouds and
proceeded west. No further details have been reported."
DONALD L. SPRINGER
Lt. Colonel, GSC
AS of S, A-2
Title: MEMORANDUM, Subject: Flying Discs
To: Memorandum For Record
Author: U. G. Carlan, Major, Survey Section
Date: August 4, 1950
Length: 1 page
"Since 30 July 1950 objects, round in form, have been sighted over the Hanford AEC Plant," the first vital nuclear material production unit in the US. "Air Force jets attempted interception with negative results..."